Is anyone else getting worried for Naruto?

javu

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So right now Naruto is going around the battlefields and defeating the zombies and zetsus which is great I guess. But Sasuke's about to enter the battle and shouldn't Naruto start saving up his KM? He can't keep on using it. I see this as a major problem. What happens when Sasuke shows up, rearing to go, and Naruto is out of Kyuubi chakra? And several times people have told him to not use it so much, so I'm getting the feeling that he's going to run out and Sasuke's gonna be there.

Sasuke of the akatsuki

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto's hard headed and an idiot, whatever happens to him is because of his carelessness. But as much as sasuke is a douche bag, i don't think he's going to kill naruto while he's weakened. Sasuke wants to kill naruto while he's at his full power so that he can prove that he's superior and stronger then him. Hoped this made sense.

Last edited:

Senju clan24

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I see Naruto passing out and Sakura taking care of him at the allied forces camp (Enough for him to heal and gain his chakra back) and Sasuke kills killer bee while he is gaurding naruto while he heals than naruto shows up ......then its showtime

BigTDogg220

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I see Naruto passing out and Sakura taking care of him at the allied forces camp (Enough for him to heal and gain his chakra back) and Sasuke kills killer bee while he is gaurding naruto while he heals than naruto shows up ......then its showtime
That certainly seems plausible to me. I also agree that if Killer Bee gets killed it will be by Sasuke's hands.

HinataAzula

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hmm idk we don't know who "him" is yet so he might be the one to kill killerbee while Naruto fights Sasuke. Or Naruto will be fighting "him" and Sasuke will show up to watch and assess. I have a fantasy that Sasuke will find out the Madara is reasponsible for all that has happened and decides to kill him with Naruto helping kinda like in the shippuden movie. :pwease: So that will give Sasuke a reason to stop hating konoha. which means he will no longer need to destroy it which is after Sasuke would have killed Naruto. now i know that sasuke will most likely nvr return to konoha the way he is but w/e. He can be an ally or something lol. ;) at the very least there needs to be a lot of talking between Sasuke and Naruto along with an awesome battle.

Last edited:

griems

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Most likely he is going to run out and needs to recharge, while doing this a friend will try to buy him time and die in the process. This will be when Naruto realises Sasuke can't be saved and sacrifices need to be made - even his little naive ninja world.

Sarutobi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So right now Naruto is going around the battlefields and defeating the zombies and zetsus which is great I guess. But Sasuke's about to enter the battle and shouldn't Naruto start saving up his KM? He can't keep on using it. I see this as a major problem. What happens when Sasuke shows up, rearing to go, and Naruto is out of Kyuubi chakra? And several times people have told him to not use it so much, so I'm getting the feeling that he's going to run out and Sasuke's gonna be there.
Thats the moment he's gonna talk-no-jutsu the Kyuubi and become the strongest jinchuuriki. And Sage mode has to fit in somewhere, he could replenish his own chakra using sage mode.