0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
awesome hair O_O
i hate his hair style >.>
My cousin; Baikar hair style hai uska
I like dudes with long hair. End of. XD

Stupid English weather; if it wasn't always so unpredictable, we might have had the IPL here instead of SA =\

Currently, BRC need 102 from 36. I doubt they'll win this =\

Daki Kibe

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thats so wrong .. !!

why would we bombard them ?? the one who r terrorist are not from pakistan .. they want to destroy pakistan !!!
Uh, no ... once the Sri Lankans entered Pakistan they were attacked at in Lahore. If the terrorists were trying to destroy Pakistan, they would've attacked the Pakistani cricket team or anything to do with Pakistan, for that matter.

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u got it wrong .. IF I WERE TO DESTROY PAKISTAN ( why would i kill pakistani players ?? they are corrupt and would sell their team for 50 cents ) am a pakistani !! .. i dont like pak cricket team !! .. but if the teerorist attack srilankan's no one would play in pakistan and as a result worldcup has been shifted !!

Daki Kibe

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
u got it wrong .. IF I WERE TO DESTROY PAKISTAN ( why would i kill pakistani players ?? they are corrupt and would sell their team for 50 cents ) am a pakistani !! .. i dont like pak cricket team !! .. but if the teerorist attack srilankan's no one would play in pakistan and as a result worldcup has been shifted !!
o_O Kay, well the World Cup wasn't scheduled to be held in Pakistan anyway so ... yeah :S

And I get your point about attacking the team just to keep people away from Pakistan but your government then shifted the blame onto India! WTF I mean, we didn't do anything so PSHHH.

And thanks to the Mumbai hotel bombings a few months ago, the IPL couldn't even be held in our own country. I mean, INDIAN Premier League is held in South Africa? WTF XD

Daki Kibe

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
bak to the topic
who do u guys think will win
Lol, smooth -_-

Um, Bangalore Royal Challengers. Although I'd love for it to be Decan Chargers instead. But like I said, it's too early to decide right now. I mean, last time everyone thought Decan Chargers and Bangalore Royal Challengers were gonna come first and second respectively, but half-way through, Rajasthan Royals started winning just about every match they played =\