Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:| .i. ?

well, iPhone 3G s is fantastic, im trying to sell it to get iPhone 4, i belive its even better, <3 haters
i?

there are lists full of reason...but the fact apple said the whole reception problem was not a preduction fault was straight BS
they know they cant fix it because of it's design.
second, apple promoting this thing like it is something brand new...while in fact other phones can do the same and more and have been able to for years.
you say hater i saw brainwashed fanboy.

brought to you from my n900 that'll rape any iphone it comes across

ZonDer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i?

there are lists full of reason...but the fact apple said the whole reception problem was not a preduction fault was straight BS
second, apple promoting this thing like it is something brand new...while in fact other phones can do the same and more and have been able to for years.

Hey, don't bring all your hate. Useless, iPhone is nice, it's fancy, but nothing more. Nokia N900 is sure much much better to use, but only one thing I dislike about it is only diagonal use. Every phone is good for it's own stuff.

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey, don't bring all your hate. Useless, iPhone is nice, it's fancy, but nothing more. Nokia N900 is sure much much better to use, but only one thing I dislike about it is only diagonal use. Every phone is good for it's own stuff.
Your right.. i guess i kinda over reacted a bit...i just get frustraded with iphone users who call people haterz when they dont like the iphone.
and the n900 just had an update which makes portrait mode functional in the browser:D

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your right.. i guess i kinda over reacted a bit...i just get frustraded with iphone users who call people haterz when they dont like the iphone.
and the n900 just had an update which makes portrait mode functional in the browser:D
I don't hate people for not buying an iPhone, its your money you do with it what you like. Me personally, before I get the iPhone 4, I want to play with the HTC Aria with the new android os update. as for the reception issues, i'm not too worried about it, because Consumer Reports released a report about it, saying that all phones suffer from it to some degree, and the only reason that this issue with the iPhone 4 got so much publicity is because its Apple and the iPhone 4 and its expected to be perfect. If the same thing happened to a Droid or another Android phone i'm not sure that it would be this blown out of perportion because the Android phones arn't all that popular just yet, plus they have many of the same issues that the iPhone has.

but like i said, its your money, you spend it how you want to

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i?

its your truth, leave with it and get lost? :rolleyes: