0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

*pulls out iron nightticks*

You must be registered for see images

*hits the ripped dude away* U_U
O_O thought that would Work alright no more fooling around lol now then *unsheaths Tetsaiga and uses*

Adamantite Barrage
Description:Inuyasha 's Sword Changes into what seems like Diamonds in the Shape of Really Lethal/Sharp Diamond Shards and when whippped sends out thousands of Baseball sized Shards it is Unblockable *can only be used by Inuyasha

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O thought that would Work alright no more fooling around lol now then *unsheaths Tetsaiga and uses*

Adamantite Barrage
Description:Inuyasha 's Sword Changes into what seems like Diamonds in the Shape of Really Lethal/Sharp Diamond Shards and when whippped sends out thousands of Baseball sized Shards it is Unblockable *can only be used by Inuyasha
agreed...

*swings nightsticks* lets see you

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Adamantite Barrage
That was my attack O_O

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he's been looking at this page for like 20 minutes i think he Quit so i won
nope.. U_U... sorry I was afk

wait

(Ninpou:Kuro Seishou Fuushi)-Ninja Arts: Dark Energy Appearance & Dissapearance
? Rank:S
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra Cost:40
? Damage Points:N/A(+10 damage per teleportation)
? Description:This jutsu is very similar to Shunshin No Jutsu.The user shall mark his appearance and dissapearance with a dark flow of chakra which ingulfs the area to camouflage the user.Even though the user can teleport all over the area the dark chakra he breaths affects him.
Note:Must know Body Flicker Technique or Flying Thunder Technique to use this jutsu.

and appear behind u... ur turn

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nope.. U_U... sorry I was afk

wait

(Ninpou:Kuro Seishou Fuushi)-Ninja Arts: Dark Energy Appearance & Dissapearance
? Rank:S
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra Cost:40
? Damage Points:N/A(+10 damage per teleportation)
? Description:This jutsu is very similar to Shunshin No Jutsu.The user shall mark his appearance and dissapearance with a dark flow of chakra which ingulfs the area to camouflage the user.Even though the user can teleport all over the area the dark chakra he breaths affects him.
Note:Must know Body Flicker Technique or Flying Thunder Technique to use this jutsu.

and appear behind u... ur turn
Finally >_< but i quit when u were AFK u took too long ~_~