Regular
Kin
39💸
Kumi
1,536💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey,

I'm relatively new to the community and was welcomed wholeheartedly. I had no idea that I would experience the joy and fun I had in the past days by joining AnimeBase. I honestly just joined for the emotes at first, but after interacting with the community in a matter of hours a lot of people already grew on me.

My name's Tarik and I'm 21 years old. I am currently undergoing a dual ed program in computer science and economics in partnership with the company "Finanz Informatik". They're responsible for everything IT in the biggest german banks; the "Sparkasse". I would be happy to apply the knowledge and skill I am acquiring in that field to AnimeBase. Due to a lot of idle time during school and work I'm pretty much available throughout the whole day. My hobbys include playing video games, video and image editing (Photoshop, Vegas Pro, After Effects) and swimming.

People usually view me as a motherly and caring person, one reason why I get confused as a woman online. This personality first lead me into a social care career path. I was working for half a year taking care of people with severe mental disability, guiding them and helping with everyday tasks. Afterwards, in the same time period, I also started cooking with disabled people in a canteen kitchen. I was more of an authority/instructor telling them what to do and also solving drama that occured from time to time. Later, I started to work in one of the best nursing homes in germany; KerVita. I took care of elderly people and got to socialize with them. We were talking about a lot of things ranging from WW2 to Sci-Fi. While I was on that path I also started becoming an Admin on a Discord server with 300+ members prior to being a moderator. Even today I can still see myself going down the path I once took, because I might have gone through a complete turnover and entered Finances, but the will to help is something that will stick with me forever. In short: I already have some experience with dealing with all sorts of people.

Getting to know the inner workings of AnimeBase, and having a responsibility to help rise this community even further and reduce toxicity, is something that I would genuinely be interested and motivated in.

Greetings

Pyra

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael92