Not open for further replies.

tobi2008

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
HOLY SHIT shodaime........LIKE I SAID U JUST WANT EVERY SINGLE NEW COMER AND WONT LET ANYONE ELSE HAVE A CHANE............

hey srry about that.....we have been havin a problem with shodaime lately........but anyways WELCOME TO NB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........stay a while and have FUN
ok madara tell your kids to start acking like sinobies if shodaime sensei wants to take on new students then let him and stop hating:D

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
ok madara tell your kids to start acking like sinobies if shodaime sensei wants to take on new students then let him and stop hating:D
ok first of all he's not my kid or my student :mad: and he is right that shodaime should just let the ppl get to know evr1 b4 they do anything like join. Those ppl came here to talk about naruto and to get to know one another and not to be harassed by you!

TsunadeSama

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You know, if I knew this would cause so much drama I probably would have started my own group. I guess I could still do that. You all better calm down because I do tend to have a temper myself.

You have all been so nice already and you all have specific qualities that are wonderful. Just cool it already!

See, this is exactly why you should all follow a woman's orders!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.