Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
may contain spoilers for some people

I am not sure if this is true or not...i simply read it and thought it was interesting. Now, in my opinion alot of this seems possible to happen, as with most predictions or spoiler like things but this even gives an interesting look at things, especially with the Madara killing Sasuke part and the whole 3 years after thing. I dont know why but i get a depressing vibe from these spoilers...oh and no pairing for Naruto...i guess i could see no pairing just as likely as i see NaruSaku and NaruHina but i think he will end up with someone..this was a 2008 thread anyhow. Anyways thoughts and opinions anyone? Please no flaming...i already have said i just thought it was interesting..im not stating that they are or are not actual spoilers of any sort (i doubt it) but its interesting. Enjoy!:D

zombiejesus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
already told him repeating it is spam ....i like spam spam and eggs i like then in a box with a fox i like spam and eggs ...........sorry i am tired bye bye

kevenc

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It works but it's long to load.

This seems to be fake, though I regret reading this because if it's true I'll be like FFFFFFFUUUUUUU-

blood hound

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really don't think so, there is to many things missing........ like what happened to ITACHI!!!!!!!!! kabuto, TOBI, did they just Vanish. and plus i think it's fake because it also has a question in the beginning saying will NARUTO kill PAIN: NO....That already has happened and plus i think kish said that thisyear or next year might be the last of NARUTO.

SasuxSaku

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Deff not true at all.. First of all it was posted 4 years ago! As if Kishi would have kept every detail the same as he had them planned back then.. Secondly, Konoha was already under attack by Pein/Akatsuki, and was more or less destroyed, which is similar to what this is saying. Also, Tsunade goes into a coma! She doesn't die, she wakes up later, so that in it of itself ruins the rest of this so called "spoiler". Plus while she's in her coma, the Konoha elders do not take over control?! Danzou is selected as the next Hokage.. so this spoilers a dud through and through.