Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Paw Paw Arts: Impact Dial (Nykyu Nykyu no Mi: Inpakuto Daiaru)
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: Varies(Depends on the rank of the absorbed technique. When the absorbed force is expunged, it can cause 60 damage if previously used to absorb A-rank, 80 damage if used to absorbed s-rank force)
Description: The user takes advantage of their paws and, upon physical contact, any impact is absorbed instantaneously. This is seen by the clan members as an invert push. The impact is stored on the paw until the user is able to catch his opponent off guard, striking them with the full power of the absorbed technique. The absorbed force can be released also as a focused blast of air pressure from the paw that aborbed it. While the paw instantenously absorb the impact, the momentum of the jutsu or technique in question stops totally and either falls as a dormant entity or deforms while proceeding no further. The user can at the same instance, release the absorbed force instead of choosing to store it for a while. Alternatively, the user can use the paw in form of a suction through reverse repel action to stop a surrounding force be it push or pull by absorbing the closely embracing kinetic energy (only if they are close to the user) like any remote force, encapsulating the user. Also after absorption, he can release the absorbed force immediately.
*The user can simultaneously perform a Paw Paw technique to add damage*
*Can only absorb techniques one rank above maximum, higher than that, the paw will take half of the damage, and will be useless for 2 turns. This means it can absorb an impact from upto S-rank jutsu, if it is normal chakra, force, energy, tangible matter/entity, earth, water, wind or elements technique related to them but can only absorb upto A-rank impact from lightning and fire or elements similar or related to them, leaving the paw useless for 2 turns.
*Can only be used once every 2 turns for normal members why Legends can use this with no turn rest except when their paw receives damage*
*Normal members can use this only 4 times, using it on an S-Rank allows only 1 additional use*
*Bartholomew legends can use it 5 times per battle, regardless of what rank is used on*

The next one allows you to use inverse repel and repel concurrently.
Using your paws, you can stop a jutsu completely by simple making contact with it through your paws. You thus absorb the force into the paws(force only). Then you can release the absorbed force back into an entity.

For example. A log of wood is sent towards me that on a normal day, I can't stop with my bare hands without geting crushed by its wieght. I can simple intercept it with my paw while focusing chakra into the paw and coat the entire hand/palm with a bubble in the shape of a paw to completely absorbed the force impact of the log. The log of wood is still there, just that it would completely halt as its momentum and kinetic energy is being absorbed. The wood would then fall down or I can send the force back into the wood so that it flies back to the sender. I can say I want to attack the opponent directly with the force then while using a freeform palm attack or a taijutsu palm attack, I can release all the force absorbed into the opponent.
After absorbing the force, say a force with 40 damage, I can decide to use repel oshi after that which has 40damage point while enhancing the repel with the absorbed force. Making the new damage be 40+40=80 damage point.

This can be used on upto S-rank non corrosive jutsu. E.g, Earth, Water, Wind etc.
However, for corrosive elements like Fire and Lightning, we can only absorb upto A-rank and below without recieving damage. Immediately we absorb the force in the case of lightning and fire, they disperse into nothingness as they loose form.

You know what to do.
Tell me several ways you are going to utilize this in battle and tell me possible combinations.
Also, ask questions.