Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello there! I am Priest. Are you ready to confess?
To confess, that means one would have to sin, and I sir, am not a sinner. In fact, one could say I am the most holy on the base, including yourself. My sweat drops on the ground, and flowers sprout with elegance, I glance at the cloud, and it brings rain to countries without water, I sneeze, and I grow crops, I need not to confess.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, our clan is based on the Paw-Paw fruit which is currently in the possession of Kuma the Tyrant. With these paw imprints on the underside of our hands, we were able to "reflect" or "repel" things, for example, when Kuma met the Straw Hats within that one island, he used his devil fruit to deflect them all to different locations, essentially saving them from the world government. We can not only repel techniques, but also emotions, the sense of pain, and repel ourselves to near teleportational speeds.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basically we use our paws as mediums to charge chakra through and repel object at great speeds, including the air around us. Repelling doesn't stop there though, we can repel friction, allowing use to achieve great speeds, repel exhaustion and pain.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pressure it the amount of force applied to a certain area, it's basically acceleration produced by a certain mass over the unit surface area. The less area, the more pressure is applied. There's natural pressure to, like atmospheric pressure, hydraulic pressure, and so on.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now I ask you what is Pressure because it pertains to the power of our paw. Our paw uses chakra and control, condenses air into more presurrized one and we either use this to attack or to even boost our own speed.

But now before we draw out that latent power, you need to train the mind and body. Lets start with the body.

Begin open palm strikes on those trees. *points to trees*

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okie dokie

*Starts hitting the tree with open palm thrusts, and after a good amount of them, the bark begins to peel and crack, oozing out some sticky sap substance from underneath the broken bits of wood. I take a look, and my palm was scratched up, it bleed a bit too*

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Focusing chakra within my palm, which rests neatly on my paw imprint, the leaf suddenly begins to float upwards.*

I assume the leaf is being pushed upwards because of the pressurized air around our paws, that we create, right?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, you are correct.

Paw Arts: Repel (Nykyujutsu: Oshi)
type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: A simple yet effective technique to use as both an attack as well as a defense. The user will repel a solid object or technique using one or both of his paws. He repels the targeted object or technique to another location, away from the battle field. This can be done to avoid techniques or attacks or to remove hindering objects from the battle field. However, its main ability comes with the ability to call forth that object once again to a different location on the field. This can be useful to attack an unsuspecting enemy or to provide a fast defense. The object will appear in any location of the field. The main thing to consider is, however, the lack of momentum the object will carry once it appears. In this case, to be used as an attack, gravity and other forces might be necessary to exploit to give maximum effect. Techniques that are not physical or tangible in nature like fire, lightning or wind will not be able to be called forth as once they are replled and sent away, they lose their shape and disperse wherever the user might have sent them. Fire and Lightning will also damage the user upon making contact with the paws making the paws unusable for 2 turns. The size of the target is relevant and proportional to the rank within the clan being that the maximum size it can affect is up to 10 times the users mass.
Note: Calling forth the object counts as a move and the user needs to spend additional chakra
Note: Can affect techniques of one rank higher if they are tangible and physical in nature (Earth, Water, etc)
Note: While something is repelled and awaiting to be called forth, the user cannot use the technique at the risk of being unable to call forth the object
Note: Object can be called forth inbetween 5 turns after the technique was used"
Note: This technique can't be used to repel enemy ninja to desired locations, however summoning and clones can be affected as such.

The basic jutsu in which our kg is based upon. Pushing, repelling. You time it perfectly and push the air around an object, a jutsu(b-rank and below, A-rank and below for physical jutsus), matter and send it flying back to whence it came.

For now, you take damage from repelling B-rank lighting and fire.
However. You don't take damage from repeling c-rank and below of the said elements.

For the description in the technique. You can do 2 things with just the 1 technique. That is repel and bring it back down for your use.
Imagine someone send a B-rank earth spear towards me, and I slap it with my paw while pushing it. First I can decide to push it back towards the sender(at normal speed). Secondly I can do push different. This kind of push is not pushing back it towards the opponent but you push it into the air. It is however very fast that it vanishes from view(both you and your opponents). However the said thing or object you repeled won't stay in space forever, so you can bring it back down anytime for offensive or defensive purpose without spending another move.

Lets say I repel the earth jutsu as I said, it vanishes but I will it to come back in the fouth turn behind the opponent. It gives you the upper hand and advantage.
It might not be a jutsu. You can just bring out your kunai, katana and repel it then in any turn you wish, you can bring it back down to deflect a kunai for you or to attack.

Now I want you to decscribe to me how you'll use it in battle. Combining it and what not. Then ask me questions.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Combination wise? I've already had a couple ideas before even joining the clan. I would take out a kunai from behind me, then uses the added weight technique to increase the speed it'll rain down on the opponent once I bring it back down. A question is, can it be used on multiple kunai at once?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It does not realy mean high up but depending on where you prefer to call them back from.

You push the kunai away and it vanishes from sight from both you and your opponent. Call it back follows the same principle. It appears wherever you want, though you have to make it appear somewhere that gavity would increase its momentum to attack.

You may call it back at the same vanishing speed with which it was sent away. The extreme speed at which you send it away is akin to teleportation thus a reason why even doujutsus can't see it the moment you repel it away.

Any question?