zabuzamistboy

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Definitely Sakura. She beat Sasori. Ino would've died in the first 30 seconds of that fight.
actually it was chio ba who beat sasori, Sakura just
assisted. Im not gonna lie either, she did a pretty
damn good job at it too. But for real, Ino would have
done a better job. due to these moves that are ninjutsu's.

and as far as the last one, that is incredible that she thought
of this at such a young age. Not only that, Im positive that
she could use something else other than her hair as well.

Chibeoso

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Okay, with Ino we got a ninja with decent Taijutsu and
pretty good ninjutsu. From what I have see, Ino seems to
be a long range fighter. With Sakura we have a ninja that
Is pretty good at medi jutsu and really good at Taijutsu, but
so far hasn't shown any skill in ninjutsu. And as far as what
I have seen Sakura is close range.

Im thinking Ino has this fight with mid dif

Not to mention she is a really smart fighter. She can pretty
Much do everything that sakura can do plus some, minus the
strength.
Are u kidding me sakura will take Ino down becos its a match of wills bt sakura has d upper hand becos d onky jutsu dat ino has is useless against sakura nd sakura is great with genjutsu she is more battle ready nd thinks on d spot. Ino sucks at taijutsu so sakura will take her down. Nd even in medical jutsus she surpasses ino. D fight wuld be unfare to ino.

Hmmm

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ino wins
People underrate her but she beat Asuma while choiji was holding her. She beat Asuma in tajutsu which is impressive. Ino wins this cause of her newly obtained speed. I would vote for her. Sakura will kill ino in one punch but that just won't happen

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sakura would win IMO

According to the databook, Sakura developed her taijutsu over the timeskip farrr more than Ino did. Their battle consisted of a long fist fight/shuriken battle. This time, 1 shot from Sakura will disable Ino. Mind you, her chakra control does give her a small speed boost when she concentrates on it. Check this out:
You must be registered for see images
Replace that regular punch with a charging truck slamming into Ino instead. I wouldn't be surprised if she could get more speed out of her chakra control too, considering that's particularly what she honed. Ino showed some skill when defending against Asuma, but the basic "taijutsu exchange" has been done with Konohamaru vs. the Naraka path, base Naruto vs the Deva Path, and so on.

Now to give Ino some credit, she probably isn't stupid enough to fight too long in an "in your face" environment. Both are smart and crafty when they need to be. The reason why I say Sakura wins is that, while they were almost equal in Part 1, Sakura had the advantage of training under 3 years of death defying training with a Sanin. If she has her medical equipment along with her, that would help too.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sakura wins! Ino is best when she is fighting in ino-shika-cho but without them its not easy to use her ninjutsu and if she uses some mind transfer jutsu her body could get hurt. Ino 's power is meant for fighting with shikamaru and choji not for one on one meanwhile Sakura even though she usually fights alongside someone she is fine fighting one on one and will have a very big advantage because of that.so I think Sakura will win this time :D