Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
As if....Wind Release ? Aura of the Winds [Fuuton ? Reiki Kaze no Jutsu which protects me from the taijutsu u r hitting me with but after ur done i release it, now i use Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu - Cherry Blossom Snow Storm Technique and Wind Gale so it can hit all the clones

Last edited:

Kabuto Yakushi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*I activated Replacment I set to return to the spot I activated which will dodge your Suiton Hachi Shokusho*
Time to get serious!
*I use Sound Release Scream of Despair Skill which will blow you back fair away while in the air*
*as your in the air I use Fire Styles Pheonix Flame Jutsu on you which knockes you to the ground, but before you land I use Sound Release Echo Assault Skill traveling at 450 mph which slams you into a tree*

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
u wanna get serious, fine im hit against the tree but ur gonn pay for that:
Fuuton:Daitoppa)-Great Break Through to wipe out all the trees and any clones or rplacments hiding then Suiton Gachan Hashira no Ten (Crashing pillar of heaven) rite on top of u

Kabuto Yakushi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
*takes the hit* :D
*uses Sound Release Bloody Sound Technique traveling at 500 mph which makes you unable to hear for 5 turns*
*then I use Earth Style:Double Suicide Decapatation which will leave all your body underground except for your head*
*then I use Fire Styles Great Blazing Fire Ball on your head*

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Genjutsu:Kahen Dizorubu)-Illusion Technique:Flower Petal Dissolve to dissappear but i cant hear......now i use kage bunshin no jutsu for 3 clones and one uses shinrashin no jutsu to keep u in place...now i use
Gachan Hashira no Ten (Crashing pillar of heaven) again and i control the other one too...so now that u cant move i makes boh pillars crash rite into you, like a clap