Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Sitting down on a bench in the Iwarian training grounds Kazuki awaits his teacher, Tasuke, to teach him Ink Arts. Beside him there lies a single scroll with a vial of ink attached to it along with a brush.

Permission can be found in my Kazuki bio, linked in my signature.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tasuke walks up to Kazuki as he awaited him in Iwagakure's Training Grounds. This fellow shinobi he knew slightly ever since her arrived here, there was a lot of people Tasuke wanted to get to know to feel more comfortable - This person was one of them. Luckily he needed Ink Training.

"Are you ready to learn Kazuki?" Tasuke smiled, a scroll in one hand and paintbrush and multiple ink vials in the other. "Fully stocked on Ninjutsu supplies? More importantly Ink Stuff."

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kazuki sees Tasuke approaching and for a moment he casts a quick glance at him, observing him from top to toe before smiling as he gets up from the bench while picking up the scroll laying beside him. "As ready as I'll ever be, Tasuke-san~" Kazuki replied in a playful manner as he walks up towards him "I got everything I need right here" Kazuki follows while holding up the scroll with the brush and ink vial attached to it. "I'll be in your care"