Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After listening to Mathias Sensei, Sai takes out his Ink Jar and places it firmly beside him. Then He takes out a Empty Ninja Scroll from his pouch and opens it. Then Sai focuses his Chakra onto the Ink Jar which he kept beside himself. After some time of focusing, He successfully infuses the Ink with his Chakra. Then Sai takes out his Brush from his pouch and dips it in the Chakra Infused Ink. Then he starts to draw Three Dragon in his scroll which are big. The fierce Dragons are with Huge Wings and sharp Teeth. After Sai completes drawing three of these. He does a Single Hand Seal and starts to manipulate the Ink. The Ink started to grow outwards and started to take a Physical Shape of Three Dragons.

Three Dragons appeared before me.

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After listening to Mathias Sensei, Sai takes out his Ink Jar and places it firmly beside him. Then He takes out a Empty Ninja Scroll from his pouch and opens it. Then Sai focuses his Chakra onto the Ink Jar which he kept beside himself. After some time of focusing, He successfully infuses the Ink with his Chakra. Then Sai takes out his Brush from his pouch and dips it in the Chakra Infused Ink. Then he starts to draw Three Dragon in his scroll which are big. The fierce Dragons are with Huge Wings and sharp Teeth. After Sai completes drawing three of these. He does a Single Hand Seal and starts to manipulate the Ink. The Ink started to grow outwards and started to take a Physical Shape of Three Dragons.

Three Dragons appeared before me.
Good.
(Ninpou: Sumi Nagashi) – Ninja Art: Ink Balance
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will pour some special ink onto the ground, and summon several ink snakes to strike from underground and restrain the opponents. Should the opponent prove to be strong enough to break the binds, the snakes can reform around the target, making struggling pointless.
Note: Can only be used by Sai.
This technique is a bit different than the ones you've been performing thus far. I want you to pour some of your ink onto the ground, forming linear stains of sorts. You will then proceed to shape manipulate the chakra inside the ink to form several individual snakes that dig into the ground and burst underneath your target, binding him in place. If the opponent uses something physical like an earthen defense to "disperse" the snakes, you can post this technique again and have the snakes reform as its one of the abilities of this technique.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Listening to Mathias Sensei, Sai takes out his Ink Jar and places it in his Right Hand. Then He starts to focus his Chakra into the Ink Jar. After sometime he successfully infused it with his Chakra. Then Sai throws down half the Ink of the bottle and places his Jar down. Then He does a Single hand seals and starts to manipulate the Chakra on the ground. Then he creates a Physical Shape of Several Snakes with Scales which went underground by digging. Soon they reached the Clone and jumped at it and started to tighten around him. The Clone wasn't unable to move

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Listening to Mathias Sensei, Sai takes out his Ink Jar and places it in his Right Hand. Then He starts to focus his Chakra into the Ink Jar. After sometime he successfully infused it with his Chakra. Then Sai throws down half the Ink of the bottle and places his Jar down. Then He does a Single hand seals and starts to manipulate the Chakra on the ground. Then he creates a Physical Shape of Several Snakes with Scales which went underground by digging. Soon they reached the Clone and jumped at it and started to tighten around him. The Clone wasn't unable to move
Good.

OOC: These next four techniques as essentially the same however they have different animal combinations, so I will have you do them in a single post.

(Ninpo: Sumi Shishi Taka Konbo) – Ninja Art: Ink Lion Hawk Combo
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user uses his Super Beast Imitation picture to create three lions and a hawk. The Lions hit the opponent rapidly and sending them upward, where the Hawk waits and shoots some razor sharp ink feathers at the opponent.
Note: Can only be used by Sai

(Choju Giga: Gotenshu) -Super Beasts Imitation Picture: Armor Collection
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Description: Sai will command two ink lions to attack the opponent and whilst flying above them on a ink hawk and then dive down to slash the target with his tanto.

(Ninpo: Choju Ryu Giga) - Ninja Art: Super Beast Dragon Imitation Picture
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Range: Short
Description: The user will unravel a painting scroll with a picture of a dragon that they then summon to carry the enemy into the air before then redirecting them into the ground.

(Ninpo: Choju Giga Hitoame) - Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation Picture Shower
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user uses ninja art: super beast imitation picture to create a dozen of lions that rain down on the target before being followed up with a dragon that slams down into the opponent.

(Ninpo: Sumi Shishi Taka Konbo) – Ninja Art: Ink Lion Hawk Combo - I want you to open up a scroll and draw up three lions and a single hawk. You will then perform the necessary hand seal to activate the drawings. The lions will head towards the target, rapidly hitting him with their claws, sending them upwards into the air whilst the hawk releases ink feathers from his wings, piercing the individual.

(Choju Giga: Gotenshu) -Super Beasts Imitation Picture: Armor Collection - Similar to before, I want you to draw two lions and a single hawk. After performing the necessary hand seal to activate them, I want you to command the lions to attack the desired target whilst you jump onto the hawk, flying into the sky and proceeding to descend downwards towards the target, slashing him with your tanto.(Short tip-less sword)

(Ninpo: Choju Ryu Giga) - Ninja Art: Super Beast Dragon Imitation Picture - Essentially a technique that utilizes a pre-drawn dragon on a scroll.(Make sure you state in your biography update that you have pre-drawn scrolls with designs for ink usage). Once you're in the short range of your opponent, you will unravel a scroll and swiftly perform the necessary hand seal, causing the dragon to emerge from the scroll, thereafter carrying the opponent into air. The dragon will then proceed to slam the opponent into the ground by adjusting his body.

- I want you to unravel a scroll as you then will draw twelve lions and a single dargon. After performing the necessary hand seal you will cause the creations to come to "live" as the lions jump into the air and come down on your desired target. While that is happening, the dragon takes flight, later slamming its entire body against the target as his attention is drawn by the lions.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I take out my Ink Jar and places it in the Ground. Then I focus my Chakra onto the Jar on the ground making it infused with my Chakra. Then I unravel my Scroll onto the ground and takes out my Brush out of my Pouch. Then I starts to draw 3 Fierce Lions with Sharp Claws and Teeth and a Hawk. Then I perform a Single Hand Seal while Manipulating the Ink, making a Physical shape of the animals I have drawn. Then I send the Hawk in the air, The Three Lions rush towards the Opponent at a fast rate and hits him upwards. While the opponent is in mid-air, The Hawk shoots it's feathers towards the Clone, causing him some damage. Afterwards the clone falls down.

I take out another Scroll and dips my Brush into the Ink Jar which is already infused with my Chakra. Then I starts to draw Two Lions and One Hawk. Then I perform a Single Hand Seal while manipulating the Chakra, Giving the Physical shape to the animals which I drawed. Then I get on the Hawk and flies to the Mid-Air. I make the Lions to rush towards the Opponent and makes him go upwards by upper cut. Then while in Mid-Air, I jump from the Hawk and takes out my Tanto and slashes him. Then I land down on the ground.

I take out my Pre-Drawn Scroll and unravels it onto the ground. Then I see a Dragon on the scroll. I perform a Single Hand Seal while manipulating the Ink, giving it a Physical Shape of a Dragon. Then the Dragon takes the Opponent up in the air and slams him onto the ground making the Opponent getting crushed by the impact.

I take out my Scroll and Unravels it on the ground. Then I take out my Ink jar and my Brush out of my Pouch and places them on the ground. Then I dip my brush into the Ink Jar and starts to draw Twelve or Dozen of Lions and a Dragon on the scroll. Then I perform a Single Hand Seal while manipulating the Ink to give it a Physical Shape. Then I make the Dragon to go in mid-air. Afterwards I make all the Twelve lions to jump on the enemy while the Dragon is diving towards the Opponent to slam him. After the Lions have smashed the opponent onto the ground. The Dragon slammed the Opponent to cause severe damage.

Thank you Sensei and could you please give me the Details of Ink?
I read the thread at the starting but couldn't understand since they are here and there scattered.

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I take out my Ink Jar and places it in the Ground. Then I focus my Chakra onto the Jar on the ground making it infused with my Chakra. Then I unravel my Scroll onto the ground and takes out my Brush out of my Pouch. Then I starts to draw 3 Fierce Lions with Sharp Claws and Teeth and a Hawk. Then I perform a Single Hand Seal while Manipulating the Ink, making a Physical shape of the animals I have drawn. Then I send the Hawk in the air, The Three Lions rush towards the Opponent at a fast rate and hits him upwards. While the opponent is in mid-air, The Hawk shoots it's feathers towards the Clone, causing him some damage. Afterwards the clone falls down.

I take out another Scroll and dips my Brush into the Ink Jar which is already infused with my Chakra. Then I starts to draw Two Lions and One Hawk. Then I perform a Single Hand Seal while manipulating the Chakra, Giving the Physical shape to the animals which I drawed. Then I get on the Hawk and flies to the Mid-Air. I make the Lions to rush towards the Opponent and makes him go upwards by upper cut. Then while in Mid-Air, I jump from the Hawk and takes out my Tanto and slashes him. Then I land down on the ground.

I take out my Pre-Drawn Scroll and unravels it onto the ground. Then I see a Dragon on the scroll. I perform a Single Hand Seal while manipulating the Ink, giving it a Physical Shape of a Dragon. Then the Dragon takes the Opponent up in the air and slams him onto the ground making the Opponent getting crushed by the impact.

I take out my Scroll and Unravels it on the ground. Then I take out my Ink jar and my Brush out of my Pouch and places them on the ground. Then I dip my brush into the Ink Jar and starts to draw Twelve or Dozen of Lions and a Dragon on the scroll. Then I perform a Single Hand Seal while manipulating the Ink to give it a Physical Shape. Then I make the Dragon to go in mid-air. Afterwards I make all the Twelve lions to jump on the enemy while the Dragon is diving towards the Opponent to slam him. After the Lions have smashed the opponent onto the ground. The Dragon slammed the Opponent to cause severe damage.

Thank you Sensei and could you please give me the Details of Ink?
I read the thread at the starting but couldn't understand since they are here and there scattered.
You need to be a tad bit more specific please. What are you actually looking for? How ink is used? How to use it? Which part is confusing you?

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanted to know about these correctly. I was confused only about this.
  • What is Ink in NB World?
  • It's Strength and Weakness
I Plan on becoming Ink Shishou so I require these things.

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wanted to know about these correctly. I was confused only about this.
  • What is Ink in NB World?
  • It's Strength and Weakness
I Plan on becoming Ink Shishou so I require these things.
As I said before, Ink is merely a form of chakra manipulation with ink as its "host" so you can look at ink ninjutsu like regular ninjutsu-chakra related techniques like the rasengan or anything that utilizes pure/raw chakra with advanced shape manipulation. Taken from our current weakness and strength guide, any raw chakra technique that is infused with another source or utilizes advanced shape manipulation will be on par with elemental techniques. This means that ink can be used to combat other elements equally.

As far as water and fire goes, those are currently not weaknesses for ink release. I will need to speak to Scorps regarding this issue since a lot has changed since ink ninjutsu was first introduced to our RP.

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ink Ninjutsu's Weakness can also be Fuuinjutsu right? Since it is Raw Chakra Creation, It can sealed.
Well any other elemental technique would be "weak" to being sealed as well. But rank wise, it wouldn't be weak to fuuinjutsu, no. That does not mean it can not be sealed. It can very well be sealed as it is essentially, chakra manipulated ink.

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you Sensei and I finished the Training Right?
You're welcome, and yes you've learned up to what you can. However, you haven't officially "mastered" ink yet because there is still one fuuin-related technique out there that you are unable to learn yet. Once you've finished your fuuin training, if you still have Sai, please be sure to contact me so I can teach you the technique.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're welcome, and yes you've learned up to what you can. However, you haven't officially "mastered" ink yet because there is still one fuuin-related technique out there that you are unable to learn yet. Once you've finished your fuuin training, if you still have Sai, please be sure to contact me so I can teach you the technique.
Yes, I will win it in a Tourney and I will notify you after training in Fuuin gets finished. =D