Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~I sit on a rock waiting for Mathias sensei to come and teach me Ink techniques... Waiting for the sensei to arrive.. I take out my brush and dip it in the ink and pull out my scroll and starts drawing small animals, birds etc...~

Last edited:

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Mathias comes flying down towards you on an Ink bird*

Hello there ^_^

I see you've got yourself all prep'd up.. however we aren't in that stage yet. what can you tell me about ink ninjutsu? Who uses it? Strengths or weaknesses? Why would you like to use it? How can you use it in battle?

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About Ink Ninjutsu

Ink Release is a Kekkei Genkai which allows users to control any type of ink. They usually are created from drawings or paintings. They can also use their bodies to turn into ink.

Users

Sai
Nashi.

Weakness

The user requires some surface to execute the techniques. They are also weak against Water Techniques as the Ink gets washed away or mixed with the water.

Why i would like to use it?

Ink can be used to dodge a attack or for self defense. They are quite effective in attacks.I can also use the Ink Clone Technique for diversion.

How will i use it in battle?

As i said in the above question. I can use it to dodge, attack or for my own defense. Using the Ink Clone as a diversion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Doubt.
How many Ink Techniques are there and till which techniques i can learn?

Last edited:

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
About Ink Ninjutsu

Ink Release is a Kekkei Genkai which allows users to control any type of ink. They usually are created from drawings or paintings. They can also use their bodies to turn into ink.

Users

Sai
Nashi.

Weakness

The user requires some surface to execute the techniques. They are also weak against Water Techniques as the Ink gets washed away or mixed with the water.

Ink can be used to dodge a attack or for self defense. They are quite effective in attacks.I can also use the Ink Clone Technique for diversion.

As i said in the above question. I can use it to dodge, attack or for my own defense. Using the Ink Clone as a diversion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Doubt.

The ink techniques you will be learning from me are not necessarily considered a kekkei genkai. The techniques used by Sai are merely chakra creations, utilizing rain as the source.

In terms of our RP, Sai's ink ninjutsu has no weakness. It is classified as regular ninjutsu so they can be seen as regular chakra-based techniques by using the ink as a source to take form as I said above.

Any other element can be used to accomplish that feat. Is there anything more unique/exclusive you had in mind with sai's ink?

There are about a handful of them. Although, you shouldn't be worrying about the quantity, but the quality ^_^

As far as rank goes, you are able to learn up to B-Ranks. (Which is more than enough to have quite a lot of fun with ink ninjutsu.)

Any questions before we proceed?

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The ink techniques you will be learning from me are not necessarily considered a kekkei genkai. The techniques used by Sai are merely chakra creations, utilizing rain as the source.

Ok..

In terms of our RP, Sai's ink ninjutsu has no weakness. It is classified as regular ninjutsu so they can be seen as regular chakra-based techniques by using the ink as a source to take form as I said above.

Ok...

Any other element can be used to accomplish that feat. Is there anything more unique/exclusive you had in mind with sai's ink?

I wanted create Custom Sai Ink Jutsus..

There are about a handful of them. Although, you shouldn't be worrying about the quantity, but the quality ^_^

As far as rank goes, you are able to learn up to B-Ranks. (Which is more than enough to have quite a lot of fun with ink ninjutsu.)

Any questions before we proceed?
Nope.. I don't have questions..

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope.. I don't have questions..
Okay, now I'd like you to open a common ninja scroll as you will then use your pencil to draw multiple pictures of your own desire. I want you to describe in great detail what you are drawing and the most important parts of said drawing. (Look for some drawings online, post the picture and describe as stated above. Please be sure to give me a least three different examples)

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~I take out a common empty ninja scroll and opens it... Then i take out my pencil from my bag and sits on the ground.. Then i start to think about what should i draw.. Then an idea struck through my head.. Reacting to it i sharp the pencil and starts drawing a kingfisher.. I start to draw from it's beak till the end.. I make the beak sharp edged~

You must be registered for see images

~Then i start to think about another animal.. I got an idea and starts to draw a snake which is long and has scales on it.. That snake is a king cobra with it's mouth wide open and hissing..

~I think and again i started to draw a fierce tiger standing on it's legs and is roaring with it's mouth wide open~

~After drawing three animals.. I stand up and walk up to Mathias Sensei and shows him the drawings~

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~I take out a common empty ninja scroll and opens it... Then i take out my pencil from my bag and sits on the ground.. Then i start to think about what should i draw.. Then an idea struck through my head.. Reacting to it i sharp the pencil and starts drawing a kingfisher.. I start to draw from it's beak till the end.. I make the beak sharp edged~

~Then i start to think about another animal.. I got an idea and starts to draw a snake which is long and has scales on it.. That snake is a king cobra with it's mouth wide open and hissing..

~I think and again i started to draw a fierce tiger standing on it's legs and is roaring with it's mouth wide open~

~After drawing three animals.. I stand up and walk up to Mathias Sensei and shows him the drawings~
Very good, now tell me.. how would you use these three animals in battle? (Battle combinations, defensive, traveling, strategies, etc)

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So let's say for Kingfisher..
If it were to be big.. I could use it to dodge or avoid a attack..
If it were small.. I could use it for attack with it's sharp beak..

Snake..
A Snake can be used for Defense or for attacking...

Tiger..
Tiger can be used for attacking as it as sharp claws...

Last edited:

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So let's say for Kingfisher..

Snake..
A Snake can be used for Defense or for attacking...

Tiger..
Tiger can be used for attacking as it as sharp claws...
How would you go about dodging an attack or avoiding it? Would you climb on its back and fly away? Please be a tad bit specific, as I can not read your mind. Same goes for the snake, how exactly would you use it to attack or defend? Those are really obvious things, however I would like some detailed specifics please :)

After answering these questions I would like you to draw some very detailed landscapes and animals at a faster pace.(Landscapes are not used in ink ninjutsu this is to better yourself in drawing detail.) Please be sure to explain anything you can above the drawings you are displaying in front of me.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How would you go about dodging an attack or avoiding it? Would you climb on its back and fly away? Please be a tad bit specific, as I can not read your mind. Same goes for the snake, how exactly would you use it to attack or defend? Those are really obvious things, however I would like some detailed specifics please :)

After answering these questions I would like you to draw some very detailed landscapes and animals at a faster pace.(Landscapes are not used in ink ninjutsu this is to better yourself in drawing detail.) Please be sure to explain anything you can above the drawings you are displaying in front of me.
Kingfisher
So when a attack is launched by the opponent.. I would draw and summon the bird and jump on its back and fly off in the air avoiding the attack.. Especially if the opponent uses Fire techniques as well as some other Taijutsu etc..

Snake
In form of attack.. The snake will crawl to it's opponent and twist around him making him unable to move.. Then i have the advantage of using any Jutsu of mine..
In form of defense.. When the opponent throws a kunai or multiple kunai.. I can use the snake to get hit by them so that i am safe...

---------------------------------------------------------------

I sit on the edge of a cliff and takes out a normal common ninja scroll... After opening it i see the beautiful view of the forest filled with trees and variety of animals.. Then i start taking note of the landscape which i am about to draw.. First i start drawing the greeny grass with my pencil.. Then i start drawing small to large tress and some animals in it.. I think of the nature and start drawing even more little plants and some bushes.. After finishing drawing.. I walk up towards Mathias Sensei and shows the landscape which i drawed..

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kingfisher
So when a attack is launched by the opponent.. I would draw and summon the bird and jump on its back and fly off in the air avoiding the attack.. Especially if the opponent uses Fire techniques as well as some other Taijutsu etc..

Snake
In form of attack.. The snake will crawl to it's opponent and twist around him making him unable to move.. Then i have the advantage of using any Jutsu of mine..
In form of defense.. When the opponent throws a kunai or multiple kunai.. I can use the snake to get hit by them so that i am safe...

---------------------------------------------------------------

I sit on the edge of a cliff and takes out a normal common ninja scroll... After opening it i see the beautiful view of the forest filled with trees and variety of animals.. Then i start taking note of the landscape which i am about to draw.. First i start drawing the greeny grass with my pencil.. Then i start drawing small to large tress and some animals in it.. I think of the nature and start drawing even more little plants and some bushes.. After finishing drawing.. I walk up towards Mathias Sensei and shows the landscape which i drawed..
Good.

Very good, now that you've gotten a bit accustomed into drawing somewhat faster, its time to step it up. I want you to draw a very detailed animal of your choosing as I throw a barrage of shuriken your way. The goal of this exercise is to pull out your scroll and start drawing the animal as you maneuver around the shuriken. I will only be throwing a few at a time because you currently can not apply chakra to your creations to protect yourself, and thus giving you an opening for defense. Please be sure to describe exactly how you are defending and avoiding I do not want.. "As the shuriken my way I move out of the way" I would like specific body movement descriptions along with any other way you can think of to defend.

Mathias reaches into his pouch as he grabs a hold of three shuriken with either hand. He then swipes both hands out in front of him as he releases all shuriken simultaneously towards you. The first set of three are aimed roughly around your chest are, having one head directly towards you while the other two head from either side should you move to avoid. The other set of tree are roughly thrown in the same manner however below your knees.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sai takes a empty scroll out of his pouch and opens it and starts to draw a Kingfisher with a sharp beak and furry feathers.. When i notice Mathias Sensei throwing Shurikens of three at me.. I quickly stand up while still drawing and places my leg to the left and jump sideways avoiding the Shurikens while still drawing.. After a few seconds Sai finishes drawing the Kingfisher..

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sai takes a empty scroll out of his pouch and opens it and starts to draw a Kingfisher with a sharp beak and furry feathers.. When i notice Mathias Sensei throwing Shurikens of three at me.. I quickly stand up while still drawing and places my leg to the left and jump sideways avoiding the Shurikens while still drawing.. After a few seconds Sai finishes drawing the Kingfisher..
* Sai is pierced by the shuriken that was thrown to the left hand side as he jumps to his side *

Try again.. (Also, what did you mean by "places my leg to the left"?)

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sai takes a empty scroll out of his pouch and opens it and starts to draw a Kingfisher with a sharp beak and furry feathers.. When i notice Mathias Sensei throwing Shurikens of three at me.. I quickly stand up and use my legs to jump upwards in the air avoiding the Shurikens.. After a few seconds Sai finishes drawing the Kingfisher..

--------------
If i were to get pierced then..

Sai takes a empty scroll out of his pouch and opens it and starts to draw a Kingfisher with a sharp beak and furry feather.. When i notice Mathias Sensei throwing Shuriken of three at me.. I quickly take out 3 kunai in my hand and throw them at the Shurikens making them deflected..After few seconds Sai finishes drawing the Kingfisher..

Last edited:

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sai takes a empty scroll out of his pouch and opens it and starts to draw a Kingfisher with a sharp beak and furry feathers.. When i notice Mathias Sensei throwing Shurikens of three at me.. I quickly stand up and use my legs to jump upwards in the air avoiding the Shurikens.. After a few seconds Sai finishes drawing the Kingfisher..

--------------
If i were to get pierced then..

Sai takes a empty scroll out of his pouch and opens it and starts to draw a Kingfisher with a sharp beak and furry feather.. When i notice Mathias Sensei throwing Shuriken of three at me.. I quickly take out 3 kunai in my hand and throw them at the Shurikens making them deflected..After few seconds Sai finishes drawing the Kingfisher..
OOC: Apologies for the delayed reply, I was quite busy all week setting up for a long weekend.

Very good, now its time to move onto ink infusing.

(Sumi Bunshin) - Ink Clone
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of ink that takes a physical form.This clone can use ink jutsu (Beast Imitation etc...).
I want you focus your chakra inside of your ink jar, successfully infusing it. You will then proceed to dip your brush into the chakra infused ink as you then continue to draw a miniature version of yourself on the scroll. Once the drawing is completely, I want you to perform a single hand seal as you manipulate the chakra infused ink, causing the ink to expand outwards, taking physical shape. This is classified as an ink clone, allowing it to use other ink techniques.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I start gathering my Chakra from my body and then starts focusing on the Ink Jar which is on the ground.. After a few seconds, the Ink Jar is completely infused with Chakra. Then i take out my brush out of my pouch and dips it in the Ink Jar. Then i take out an empty scroll and starts to draw myself but small. Then i perform a single hand seal while manipulating the Chakra Infused Ink. The Ink Started to expand outwards and finally it took a physical shape of me. An Ink Clone of me appeared.

Last edited:

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I start gathering my Chakra from my body and then starts focusing on the Ink Jar which is on the ground.. After a few seconds, the Ink Jar is completely infused with Chakra. Then i take out my brush out of my pouch and dips it in the Ink Jar. Then i take out an empty scroll and starts to draw myself but small. Then i perform a single hand seal while manipulating the Chakra Infused Ink. The Ink Started to expand outwards and finally it took a physical shape of me. An Ink Clone of me appeared.
OOC: Very good. Apologizes for the long delay. I wasn't expecting my new job to take out so much out of my free time and such. Add motocross during the weekends and it almost became impossible to log in xD

(Ninpou: Choujuu Giga) - Ninja Art Beast Imitation
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15(-3 for each additional animal created)
Damage Points:30
Description:The user draws out small animals that can attack(lions), bind(snakes),and allow the user to fly(birds).This jutsu consists of 5 small animals.The pictures can be pre-drawn but you must open the scroll.
Note:The 5 animal limit can be any variety of small animals.
Now I want you and your clone to take out another scroll as you proceed to draw small animals (up to 5), then following the same principle of performing the necessary hand seal and expanding the ink outwards, allowing it to take physical shape.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No Problem Sensei =D

I listen to Mathias Sensei and then decides to sit on a rock. Then after sitting on it, I start gathering my chakra and focuses it on the Ink Jar making it infused with Chakra. Then I and my clone dip our Brushes into the Ink Jar and Opens An Empty Ninja Scroll. Then I and my clone start drawing a Tiger with Sharp Teeth and Claws with Stripes on it. Then beside it I and my clone starts to draw a Snake with Lots of Scales on it's body. Then again we draw a Small Rat with a little long tail. Then after drawing everything i though of, I start to perform a Single Hand Seal while Manipulating the Chakra Infused Ink. The Ink Started to expand outwards and took a Physical Shape. The Animals namely:

Tiger
Snake
Rat

Appeared.

Mathias

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No Problem Sensei =D

I listen to Mathias Sensei and then decides to sit on a rock. Then after sitting on it, I start gathering my chakra and focuses it on the Ink Jar making it infused with Chakra. Then I and my clone dip our Brushes into the Ink Jar and Opens An Empty Ninja Scroll. Then I and my clone start drawing a Tiger with Sharp Teeth and Claws with Stripes on it. Then beside it I and my clone starts to draw a Snake with Lots of Scales on it's body. Then again we draw a Small Rat with a little long tail. Then after drawing everything i though of, I start to perform a Single Hand Seal while Manipulating the Chakra Infused Ink. The Ink Started to expand outwards and took a Physical Shape. The Animals namely:

Tiger
Snake
Rat

Appeared.
OOC: Time sure flies fast... ,_,

(Ninpou: Chou Choujuu Giga) - Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20(-6 for each additional large animal past 3 or -3 for each small animal past 10)
Damage Points:40
Description:This is a more powerful version of beast imitation.The user can create huge animals.This can range form 3 huge dragons or 10 small animals.The pictures can be pre-drawn but you must open the scroll.*
This technique is an advanced version of what you just performed. With the usage of this technique you can draw three huge animals like dragons and 10 small animals like mice. The best thing about this technique is that by adding more chakra(as shown in the template of the technique) you can increase the amount of drawings.