Inichi Uchiha

Basic Information

Name: Inichi Uchiha
Nickname: N/A
Clan:
You must be registered for see images
Uchiha Clan

Looks:

Inichi is a somewhat fair skinned young man with black eyes and golden blonde ear-length hair.
His hair is naturally neat, excluding the rear of his head, where his hair is somewhat messy and pulled slightly to the left. He is of a medium height, reaching about 5'8".
He wears an opened dark gray vest and collar with a white T-Shirt underneath. The vest itself reaches to his knees, while the T-Shirt reaches only to his waist.
He also wears white cargo shorts and matching gray standard shinobi boots. He currently wears a black Konoha headband and has a golden-hilted ninjato equipped on the back of his waist.

Personality:

Well-rounded and fairly intellectual, Inichi is a very observational person, loving to scout things out or find out more information about them. This has gotten him into predicaments numerous times, and he learns from each one. Always looking at his past actions, Inichi tries to always learn from them in order to do something better the next time.
When and if that fails however, he becomes bitter and angry at himself, which of course comes with his age. While he does have this shortcoming, Inichi is very mature for his age and doesn't usually say or do things without reason. Compliments from friends because of these qualities inspired him to become a shinobi.

Village Info

Village of Birth:
Konohagakure
Village of Alliance:
Konohagakure

Rank//Chakra Info

Ninja Rank: S-Class
Specialty: N/A
Elements:
→ Katon — Needs training
→ Raiton — A Rank
→ Futon — D Rank

Your ninjutsu:

| Sharingan |
(Needs Activation)
| Kenjutsu |

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info

History:

Inichi Uchiha was born in Konohagakure, shortly before the Kyuubi attack on the village. His mother and father sent him as a young baby off with Akane, a family friend to The Land of Lightning during the attack, in which his parents perished in after. After arriving along the Eastern Coast of The Land of Lightning, Akane took Inichi under her wing and raised him in her home, pledging to take care of him until he was old enough to leave. During his childhood, Inichi came to know Akane as his Aunt, and affectionately called her "Oba-san". A healthy young boy, Inichi always played along the coast, enjoying the ocean breeze and the cool water. One day as he was playing, a group of shinobi from Kumogakure stopped by Akane's house and left shortly after. Admiring the way they held themselves, he told himself he'd find their village one day.

A few years later, Akane's house burnt down in an unfortunate accident, but Inichi and Akane escaped safely. This however, left them homeless, and Akane was forced to move Inichi and herself into the slums/outskirts of Kumogakure. It was here that Inichi spent the remainder of his Early Life. Growing up there, Inichi made some childhood friends, however they teased him about his black hair quite often. However, they also happened to praise him for being very smart and told him that he could be a shinobi too one day. Inichi thought back to when he saw that group of shinobi, and found a goal in life; to become a shinobi of which the likes no one had ever seen.

At the age of thirteen, Inichi was already taller than most of his friends, and was able to take jobs around the slums. The money he got from them he gave to his friends and to Akane. He continued his peaceful life until one night, when Inichi had awoken in the forest outside of the slums. Inichi, startled, had rushed back to his house to find Akane, dead in the kitchen with a large gash in her chest. Terrified, Inichi ran frantically from the scene into the night, as fast and as far away as he could until morning.
Upon stopping at a small festival town, he rested and used the money he had left to stay in the town for a day.

Upon sitting down in a small restaurant in town, Inichi noticed a note had been placed in his pocket.
With further inspection, he realized that it was from Akane! It read:

"Dear Inichi. If you're reading this now, you must know that I am dead. I'm very sorry for the shock, but you have to listen to the words in this letter. Your name- your full name is Inichi Uchiha, and you were born in Konohagakure. As you know I am not your mother, but I was a very close friend of your mother and father. They sent me away with you in an attack on the village, and I settled with you here in this land. I would like for you to return to The Land of Fire, and live in Konohagakure as you were meant to. However, you must be cautious. The men who are coming are bounty hunters, and they are not here for me, but for you. A few years ago, I heard that all of the Uchiha Clan was massacred in one night. These men must be after you for the same reason. Please, return to Konoha and live your life there, but as a precaution, dye your hair a different color before arriving.
I have sent a plea to the Fifth Hokage of Konoha, and she has agreed to let you stay in the village under that condition. Thank you for reading, Inichi.
Please stay safe, I love you. - Oba-san"

After reading, Inichi was in tears. It was at this moment that his Sharingan had awakened (needs activation), and he understood his mission. He left for a shop in town and bought blonde hair dye, left town to a nearby river and dyed his hair.
After a long journey that took place over two months, Inichi finally arrived in Konoha and was led to the Fifth Hokage, Tsunade. He requested to become a shinobi of Konoha, and she accepted, enrolling him in the Ninja Academy.
After passing the academy with flying colors, he was gifted a Konoha headband and status as a ninja.

Other

Picture:

N/A

Theme Song and Background Music:

Theme Song

Background Music

Battles

Won: None
Lost: None

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Yuka

Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do not have to put all the Jutsu you learn in the spoiler. 0_0 Nice Bio, but no picture?
Welp. Too late now. XD

Thanks, and it's because I haven't exactly brushed up on my art skills as of late. He's a completely original character, so I'd have to draw him from scratch.

Very Creative and Unique Well-Done :)
Thank you! :3