Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I throw an equal amount of kunais towards yours, blocking them.
Make a real attack O_O

Btw, we both have Hyuuga bios, just to clear that up, and we're in a dojo o-o

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I throw an equal amount of kunais towards yours, blocking them.
Make a real attack O_O

Btw, we both have Hyuuga bios, just to clear that up, and we're in a dojo o-o
I throw explosive tag in air and use:

(Hakke Kuushou) - 8 Trigrams Air Palm
Type:Attack
Range:Close-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30(+5 if they hit an object)
Description:The user pushes chakra out of there palm that blows away there opponent.
Sending air pulse with my left hand and then I use same jutsu with right hand causing the explosive tag fly at you along with two air palms

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When you throw the exploding tag, I use

(Chou Hakkeshou Kaiten) - 8 Trigrams Giant Rotation
Type:Defence/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Damage Points:30
Description: A rotation on a bigger scale that leaves behind a huge crater.

As we are in mid-range (no stating where = mid), this throws you off-balance, and makes you unable to continue your second attack ( it would take as long as your first attack for mine to get to you, but it is deflected by my rotation) and the tag is caught in the rotation, which is then blown away.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When you throw the exploding tag, I use

As we are in mid-range (no stating where = mid), this throws you off-balance, and makes you unable to continue your second attack ( it would take as long as your first attack for mine to get to you, but it is deflected by my rotation) and the tag is caught in the rotation, which is then blown away.
As I am being pushed to long range I pull out a scroll from my ninja pocket, materializing demons wind mill shuriken as I use:

(Hakke Shinten Kuushou) - 8 Trigrams 4 Heavenly empty palm

Range:Close-MId
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40(+8 if opponent hits an object)
Description:A burst fire of empty palms that do more damage.
First one goes to the wind mill, boosting its power and speed when it flies towards you as I perform second empty palm on floor of dojo, sending me in air. From air I use third empty palm on you from directly above and fourth empty palm goes on the floor again, allowing me to glide behind you while boosted wind mill is coming at you along with empty palm.

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Activates Byakugan*
Great move!
As the windmill and strike are coming at me, I simply use

(Han Sochi jutsu)- Half Step technique

Type: offence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a style of Chinese martial arts where the user uses precise chakra control to move half a step out of the way when being attacked at close range. The user is then facing the side of the enemy. The enemy can only react to this attack and counter if they are advanced taijutsu users because they have been trained in advanced levels. This advanced technique can be followed up with an attack to counter their move.

Note: can only be taught by Uchiha Kaito
Note: Can only be used twice per battle

Stepping just out of the way of the attacks, and I turn around, facing you, in (I guess) a short-range (you didn't specify where you landed).
From here, I control my breath and use

(Fenikkusu Boshi Genkotsu) – Phoenix Eye Fist

Type: Attack
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40
Description: the phoenix eye fist is from the Bak Mei Kung Fu fighting style. The user carefully controls their breathing and charges there fists with chakra to maximize power in their attacks and then they deal a triple knuckle shot to the throat causing the enemies breathing to become heavy.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Activates Byakugan*
Great move!
As the windmill and strike are coming at me, I simply use

(Han Sochi jutsu)- Half Step technique

Type: offence
Chakra cost: 40
Description: This is a style of Chinese martial arts where the user uses precise chakra control to move half a step out of the way when being attacked at close range. The user is then facing the side of the enemy. The enemy can only react to this attack and counter if they are advanced taijutsu users because they have been trained in advanced levels. This advanced technique can be followed up with an attack to counter their move.

Note: can only be taught by Uchiha Kaito
Note: Can only be used twice per battle

Stepping just out of the way of the attacks, and I turn around, facing you, in (I guess) a short-range (you didn't specify where you landed).
From here, I control my breath and use

(Fenikkusu Boshi Genkotsu) – Phoenix Eye Fist

Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40
Description: the phoenix eye fist is from the Bak Mei Kung Fu fighting style. The user carefully controls their breathing and charges there fists with chakra to maximize power in their attacks and then they deal a triple knuckle shot to the throat causing the enemies breathing to become heavy.
Time to end this fight. As I see you side stepping I activate:

taijutsu: kinetic absorbing mode (douteki mo-do)
type: defense/attack
range: short
chakra: n/a
damage: double the opponents attack
description: the user will focus his chakra to his brain and enter this mode while in this mode the user will gain the speed of the 5th gate and the ability to when the opponent tries to punch the user ect... he will absorb the kinetic energy behind the punch of the opponent and transfer it to which ever part of the body he choose to attack with and hit the opponent with twice the power the opponent tried to hit him with
~2 times per battle
~lasts 3 turns
~no taijutsu that require physical contact for 3 turns after usage
So when you attack me with the triple knuckle punch I block each of the attacks with left hand and take hold of your fist as I tighten my hold on your hand, crushing bones on it and with my right hand:

(Hakke Hazangeki) - 8 Trigrams Moutain Crusher
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Close
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:N/A(+65 if used as an attack)
Description:An up close attack were the user pushes a huge amount of chakra into there opponents body that destroys the internal organs and can level any wall.
Sending hit to your stomach with my right hand so the damage that'll occour your body is Crushed hand + 40 X 2 + 65 = 145 and crushed hand with the speed of fifth gate. Your bio is now dead and I shall eat no shit where you magically start rotating or sidestep when I keep hold of your crushed hand and have the speed of 5th gate

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O
No waiiiiii.
Let me try this then.. :|
As you focus your chakra throughout your body to activate the mode, I notice this due to my Byakugan and activate

(Sempai Oshie: Roku sacchi) Elder teachings: sixth sense

Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: (-10 per turn to keep active)
Description: Elder teachings six senses is a skill known only to those whom achieve mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the six senses which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret and allows the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming taijutsu attacks and not fear death making the user possible to react fast to the attacks.

Note: Can only be used 2 times
Note: lasts 4 turns.

Making me able to react a lot faster. As I see that you're in your mode now, I cancel my hit, and use

Description:The user pushes chakra out of there palm that blows away there opponent.

aiming it at the ground, in an angle, and use it to fly backwards to long-range. O_O

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O
No waiiiiii.
Let me try this then.. :|
As you focus your chakra throughout your body to activate the mode, I notice this due to my Byakugan and activate

(Sempai Oshie: Roku sacchi) Elder teachings: sixth sense

Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: (-10 per turn to keep active)
Description: Elder teachings six senses is a skill known only to those whom achieve mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the six senses which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret and allows the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming taijutsu attacks and not fear death making the user possible to react fast to the attacks.

Note: Can only be used 2 times
Note: lasts 4 turns.

Making me able to react a lot faster. As I see that you're in your mode now, I cancel my hit, and use

aiming it at the ground, in an angle, and use it to fly backwards to long-range. O_O
As you launch yourself backwards I sprint with the speed of fifth gate behind you in a flash and use:

So before you notice I am behind you, creating a rotation that'll hit you when you land. I doubt that you'd remove your eyes from me when going into long range so I am then able of hitting you behind you blindspot :[)

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsk, your body is a lot larger then my blind spot. O_O As shown with Kidomaru, he had to aim very accurately to shoot perfectly into that one blind spot, with an arrow. Your body is a lot bigger then an arrow. O_O
As I track your chakra system to behind me, I can react immideatly due to my Sixth Sense that is activated. When you get behind me, I use

(Sempai Oshie: Houyou Za Kagirinai Shinkouteki Buyuo) – Elder Teachings: Embrace of the Eternal Spiritual Dance

Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will start to perform a dance in where there movements are swaying around and bouncing with their arms swinging around making their movements unpredictable to the enemy and then the user will use cartwheels and hand stand motions to dodge incoming attacks and attack using sweeping kicks and hand stands in which twisting their bodies and spinning their legs to create a wheel of kicks that constantly bombard the enemy target. This can be used to defend and deal attacks to multiple targets. In total the user will deal 20 hits dealing them to the legs stomach chest and head smashing their targets around in every direction.

Note: This can only be performed when the user has used elder teachings sixth sense.

Using all the movement caused by these attacks not to go towards you and deal strikes, but for retreating towards mid-range, just before your Rotation reaches mid-range. I then swiftly jump back to Long-range and throw a few kunai at you.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsk, your body is a lot larger then my blind spot. O_O As shown with Kidomaru, he had to aim very accurately to shoot perfectly into that one blind spot, with an arrow. Your body is a lot bigger then an arrow. O_O
As I track your chakra system to behind me, I can react immideatly due to my Sixth Sense that is activated. When you get behind me, I use

(Sempai Oshie: Houyou Za Kagirinai Shinkouteki Buyuo) ? Elder Teachings: Embrace of the Eternal Spiritual Dance

Type: Offensive
Range: Short ? Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will start to perform a dance in where there movements are swaying around and bouncing with their arms swinging around making their movements unpredictable to the enemy and then the user will use cartwheels and hand stand motions to dodge incoming attacks and attack using sweeping kicks and hand stands in which twisting their bodies and spinning their legs to create a wheel of kicks that constantly bombard the enemy target. This can be used to defend and deal attacks to multiple targets. In total the user will deal 20 hits dealing them to the legs stomach chest and head smashing their targets around in every direction.

Note: This can only be performed when the user has used elder teachings sixth sense.

Using all the movement caused by these attacks not to go towards you and deal strikes, but for retreating towards mid-range, just before your Rotation reaches mid-range. I then swiftly jump back to Long-range and throw a few kunai at you.
As I notice that you're flying away from me I encase my feet with huge amount of chakra ( 200 chakra ) so when you land and prepare to throw the kunais I use that chakra on my legs and speed of 5th gate to sprint behind you in less than a second, giving you no time to react even though you have the mode on as I pull out a kunai and Stab it through your skull O_O. I guess that the fight ends here :p

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Enhancing your feet with chakra doesn't make you faster or smth, even if it does, it doesn't give you enough speed to go to long-range within a sec.
Let me ask Zen and Gats before I go on though.

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Enhancing your feet with chakra doesn't make you faster or smth, even if it does, it doesn't give you enough speed to go to long-range within a sec.
Let me ask Zen and Gats before I go on though.
I don't really care. We should end this fight right now since I am still going to lose and I have no intentions to continue this further. ( Sasuke dodged 1000 needles of dead by encasing feet with chakra and jumping 5 meters high in second ). So can we please ignore the fact since you're still going to win?