Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no cjs..

I use my ice bio,

I first use:

Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.

sending a blade of wind, then from behind I use;

(Hyouton: Rouga Nadare) - Ice Style: Wolf Avalanche
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: An avalanche of snow shaped like a wolf pack.

making an avalanche come over the blade of wind, which while you sort the ice out by burning it you are going to make the blade stronger,

Finishing by throwing a explosive tag within all the chaos so when you go to block it, that explodes, making a massive damage.

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I activate Byakugan, noticing everything that happens around me and I use

(Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

and pop up mid-range behind you and quickly use

(Doton Kekkai: Doro Domu) - Earth Style Barrier: Earth Dome Prison
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20 (+10 chakra each turn the opponent is inside the dome)
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user overturns the earth, causing it to rise up around his opponent(s). Then, by placing his/her hands against the dome, the user is able to drain out the chakra from the people trapped inside and absorb it into their own body. At the same time, the user will use their own chakra to spread throughout the dome. This allows the user to repair any damage their opponent(s) manage to inflict on the inside.

Draining your chakra.

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As my chaos is happening, I use:

(Doton: Doryu Joheki) - Earth Style: Earth Flow Rampart
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: This technique raises a large ridge or hill (plateau) from the ground. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

rising myself up for a better view, and you wouldn't know since you'd be traveling underground so when you pop behind me, shocked because of me so high you wouldn't be prepared for any jutsus, and by then all the chaos would have stopped and I note that you aren't there so I turn and see you, so I launch:

(Doton: Doryuso) - Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears
Type: Offense
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

creating spikes under you, shocking you as you didn't expect anything so your inpaled deeply and as soon as the spikes are made, I also use:

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: This technique creates a swamp beneath the target (relative to them) that immobilizes them. If the swamp is made deep enough it will kill the target. The size of the swamp is proportioned to the amount of chakra of the user.

creating a swamp that sucks you down while your impaled badly

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right I have a move.. okay since you still appear behind me, my moves still kind of work,..well it should but if it doesn't

when you slam your hands on the ground to make the dome, I hear that sound, and so I use:

(Doton: Doryuso) - Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique lets the user condense mud or stone from the ground and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

making that rise to strike you as you'd slam your hands without notice or anything, and even then, you'd be caught against the ground, so I could finish you off

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, your first move wouldn't work. O_O And I dunno, you never enhanced your hearing and this is the wrong bio for it. =\
So how could you hear it? O_O

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The dome would take time also to suck my chakra so, my attack could still succeed as I would have enough chakra for that attack

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually, yes.

As I notice you exerting Chakra with my Byakugan I punch down with one hand, leaving the other on the dome and glide over the dome, keeping one hand on it all the time.

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

Then, using the rock that is surrounding you, I make stones fall from the sides whilst still regenerating the sphere, keeping you trapped whilst you are buried under the rock.

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Stone Lodging Destruction
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

Then, still repairing the sphere, I make the rocks which fell down churn around and crush you in between.

(Doton: Retsudotensho) - Earth Style: Split Earth Turn Around Palm
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rocks falling on me, I use:

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

releasing a electrical charge throughout my body, destroying any rocks close to me, keeping me very safe for a while, then using:

Magen: Narakumi (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing)

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Causes the enemy to see a whirlwind of leaves and a spinning world that puts the enemy to sleep for one turn.

making you fall asleep as so you would lose all concentration on anything your doing, so right then, your asleep so I use:

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
Description: A lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.

since I already have nagashi coated in me, I can form the chidori really quickly, going straight at you hurting you badly for you not able to continue but not enough to kill you

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rocks falling on me, I use:

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

releasing a electrical charge throughout my body, destroying any rocks close to me, keeping me very safe for a while, then using:

Magen: Narakumi (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing)

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Causes the enemy to see a whirlwind of leaves and a spinning world that puts the enemy to sleep for one turn.

making you fall asleep as so you would lose all concentration on anything your doing, so right then, your asleep so I use:

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
Description: A lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.

since I already have nagashi coated in me, I can form the chidori really quickly, going straight at you hurting you badly for you not able to continue but not enough to kill you
Ehm, Sinny, as I stated, I kept repairing the prison all the time, and you never stated you hit the prison itself, so you can't cast the genjutsu. O_O

Sin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't get you.. I can cast the genjutsu.. I can see you can't I?

So yeah.. you'd lose concentration on the dome fall asleep..