Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good.
As you may've noticed, this is a more advanced version of that jutsu, having eight bigger walls instead of two smaller ones and covering the opponent from all sides.

First make four rock slabs come up, a few metres from eachother in a diamond-shape.

Faust

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I use my earth chakra to raise four rock slabs from the ground close to each other, then I make them in a diamond-shape. Afterwards I make them smash in each other using my earth chakra.* *Then I raise four more slabs around the previous ones and smash them in the rubble.*

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boom? =O

Now we have a good target practice for the next jutsu. O_O
Just remember this is fired from your mouth so don't use it in a turn you use water which is spit out otherwise.. Well.. You shock yourself to death. O_O

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
=O Evil. .-.

*Slaps you for even trying to mention that word* It hurts mah brain for no apparent reason you know. O_O

Right, concentrate lightning chakra and then release it in a wave of medium-sized lightning blasts kaay?

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Righty. o-o
Now, as you've mastered that part, give the lightning you spit out explosive properties, so when a blast hits something it creates an explosion.