Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I will be your administrator for this test and the rules are as followed:

- Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
- All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
- Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are disallowed.
- Terrain: Grassy plain with surrounding trees on the outskirts.

I will be using for this test.
Please post the link to the bio you will be using within your replying post.

No one other than Sinister and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of luck. ;)

Sinister

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok I start off First By Activating my Tomoe 3 sharingan while at the same time pulling out 3 Exploding Kunai and throwing them your way...

Quickly after that(As soon as Kunai leaves my hand) i use...

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique creates a swamp beneath the target (relative to them) that immobilizes them. If the swamp is made deep enough it will kill the target. The size of the swamp is proportioned to the amount of chakra of the user.

Since you are busy dealing with the kunai you wouldn't notice that you are trapped until after wards so using the time interval in which you are stuck i follow up with...

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Type: Offense
Range: Long
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Engulfing you when you notice the Swamp beneath you...

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am merged, having Tou (front body) look forwards, and Eda (back body) look backwards with his arms sticking out of Tou's back.

As you throw the kunai and the swamp starts to form under us, Tou uses

Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throar and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

This picks up the kunai with tags, so if you decide to detonate them there will be a low-level fire/wind combo coming at you and if you decide not to there's a gust of wind with some kunai in it coming at you.
At the moment Tou uses this, Eda uses

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

He punches out a vortex of wind which blows us out of the tar and towards you, going to your left side in about mid-range.
Here, Tou uses

(Doton Kekkai: Doro Domu) - Earth Style Barrier: Earth Dome Prison
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20 (+10 chakra each turn the opponent is inside the dome)
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user overturns the earth, causing it to rise up around his opponent(s). Then, by placing his/her hands against the dome, the user is able to drain out the chakra from the people trapped inside and absorb it into their own body. At the same time, the user will use their own chakra to spread throughout the dome. This allows the user to repair any damage their opponent(s) manage to inflict on the inside.

This traps you as the fire/wind combo is near you, using this to trap you, draining your chakra and at the moment you use a water move to block the fire/wind combo coming, you drown yourself.

Last edited:

Sinister

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am merged, having Tou (front body) look forwards, and Eda (back body) look backwards with his arms sticking out of Tou's back.

As you throw the kunai and the swamp starts to form under us, Tou uses

Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Break Through)
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: The user channels his wind elemental affinity to his throar and after bringing his hands to his mouth, he will blow a large blast of wind capable of destructing trees and wooden objects.

This picks up the kunai with tags, so if you decide to detonate them there will be a low-level fire/wind combo coming at you and if you decide not to there's a gust of wind with some kunai in it coming at you.
At the moment Tou uses this, Eda uses

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

He punches out a vortex of wind which blows us out of the tar and towards you, going to your left side in about mid-range.
Here, Tou uses

(Doton Kekkai: Doro Domu) - Earth Style Barrier: Earth Dome Prison
Chakra Cost: 20 (+10 chakra each turn the opponent is inside the dome)
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user overturns the earth, causing it to rise up around his opponent(s). Then, by placing his/her hands against the dome, the user is able to drain out the chakra from the people trapped inside and absorb it into their own body. At the same time, the user will use their own chakra to spread throughout the dome. This allows the user to repair any damage their opponent(s) manage to inflict on the inside.

This traps you as the fire/wind combo is near you, using this to trap you, draining your chakra and at the moment you use a water move to block the fire/wind combo coming, you drown yourself.
As the kunai Backed up by wind comes toward me I use...

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb

Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique exhales a long stream of incredibly hot fire from the user's mouth like that of a flamethrower. The fire can spread along the ground.

The Kunai would simply be engulfed by the fire detonating then increasing the flames and Overpowering the wind which i also use to combine with my fire.So when you are performing earth dome prison you see a large Fire coming toward you. By this time the prison would be rising inwhich i use...

Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)

Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.

breaking through the rock as it travels toward Tou

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the wall is still rising and I am emitting my chakra into it, you shoot the fireball through the wall at the spot where I originally was before I used the wind attack to blow myself away.
This punches a hole through the wall, which I can feel due to my chakra being in the wall. Knowing this happened, I jump several metres backwards and your wind blade comes through the wall, towards me. At this moment Eda uses

(Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Taking him and Tou underground. When underground, they split, and go to a distance you can't see both of their chakra sources when looking forward anymore, meaning you have to turn your head to see one of them, so you cannot keep track of them both.
They pop up at mid-range at both sides of you, right and left.
Here, Tou uses

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

Straight at you, whilst Eda uses, at the same time,

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Hitting you from above.

Sinister

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the wall is still rising and I am emitting my chakra into it, you shoot the fireball through the wall at the spot where I originally was before I used the wind attack to blow myself away.
This punches a hole through the wall, which I can feel due to my chakra being in the wall. Knowing this happened, I jump several metres backwards and your wind blade comes through the wall, towards me. At this moment Eda uses

(Doton: Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Style: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Taking him and Tou underground. When underground, they split, and go to a distance you can't see both of their chakra sources when looking forward anymore, meaning you have to turn your head to see one of them, so you cannot keep track of them both.
They pop up at mid-range at both sides of you, right and left.
Here, Tou uses

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intense Pain
Description: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area, burning all in its path.

Straight at you, whilst Eda uses, at the same time,

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Hitting you from above.
I despise the moment you split xd
Since I was Unsure who was to my left and right side this is the Chart i made :p

|
Tou------Sasuke------Eda

When you two split Emerge on both sides of me I Look left and right Swiftly, Know that i'm aware that i am covered on both sides I Jump up(Like jump rope) randomly and use...

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Focusing it in a diagonal manner toward the sky, so that i not Only shoot it at your clouds to cancel the crackling lightning that's about to strike but to also use the force of the wind to Push me Backward(The reason why i randomly jumped and Shot it diagonal) far enough to Avoid the Intense pain. But Since tou shot the intense pain from my left side (Meaning it would travel right) it would travel toward Eda (Since i avoided it).

Meanwhile i stand at long range from both of you. using...

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Range: Mid/Long
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Sending Lightning through the ground. Since the move is able to split into multiple tendrils i send 1 Tendril toward tou and another toward Eda as he is dealing with the Fire striking him

Chiryoku

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Intense Pain is only Mid-range and we were Mid-range on both sides of you. Which is more-then-long range. >.<

At the moment you go up, going to long-range from both of us, Tou starts running to Eda who starts running to Tou, quickly going to eachother whilst they both keep an eye on you.
Tou releases

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Blaze Ball
Description: The user exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Towards you when you land, forcing you to change your move to defend against it.
At the same moment, Eda releases

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

And keeps it just behind the Blaze Ball, making sure you aren't able to see it. As the Blaze Ball almost reaches you, he makes the spear split apart in loads of spears, some going up and down, some going left or right and some going straight at you. By now, Eda and Tou are standing next to eachother, reading to merge with eachother at any moment.