โ˜… Rei โ˜… said:
username said:
โ˜… Rei โ˜… said:
username said:
โ˜… Rei โ˜… said:
unsername said:
โ˜… Rei โ˜… said:
Dear username,

You have received a warning at NarutoBase Forums.

Reason:
-------
Spam

Please read the forum's rules.
Posting a fake pic of yourself and asking people to rate it in the manga section is absolutely not allowed.
This is an official warning, but next time threads or posts like this one will get infracted and removed.

PS. By the way the girl is cute indeed ^^

Cheers,

Rei
-------

Original Post:

You must be registered for see images

Am I ugly of just normal or cute

please comment with a grat of one of the three words
Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
NarutoBase Forums
I didn't knew that this is crap. you think your the man beacause your in charge:p
I thought it was clear from the gender icon, my profile picture and my avi that I am a woman O_O

Oh sorry bosssss I didn't knwe there was crap rule about that:mad:
Should I assume then, that in some parts of the internet world spam is allowed?
can you tell it's a fake foto
Yes, due to many reasons; the main of them is that if you were this girl you wouldn't be spending time on an anime forum but rich men's money on you.
so your calling me a hooker stupid *******
No, I am calling you dump, since you didn't even upload that picture somewhere but used a direct link. If you are also a hooker, I couldn't know obviously :)

I know another thing though. Next time you are gonna call me a stupid ******* you will be banned from this site.
hahah I'm so scared faggot go **** yourself like I care. OMG I am going to be banned beacause I said ******* tho mister dumb****. like my ass and to it again stupid A _ _ _ _ _ E
oh dear :rolleyes:
hahah why am I banned yet
xd