ineed of naruto know it alls asap(spoiler alert)

killer mookai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i have read through the whole manga..im up to date and i wacthed all the episodes but these things still dont make sense to me...

ok so basicaly i have a statement i have to get off my chest and a couple questions i have for you naruto wiz kids..

ok this is my statement: vs threads are retarded omg imo i feel like its just a bunch of ppl who know nothing of the naruto world yes there are obvious ppl who cant ever dream of stacking up against the best ninja in the world but if you know kishi you know every ninja in naruto will pull something out his or her ass(plot no jutsu) its so stupid you cant compare kage level ninja's. imo

ok enough of that
question 1# what happened to kurama's chakra that got sucked up in the death gods belly with minato the 4th hokage?

some of my answers and thoughts: it regenerated over time seeing as how when the juibi was split in 9 halfs all the tailed beast were small and probably acumilated the chakra the juibi one had reasons being cuz their living chakra.

another explanation i was thinking is that its gone forever and naruto chakra and kurama's chakra and naruto's sage mode spiritual energy is what makes naruto so tough cuz i feel like if he didnt have that portion of chakra that went in the demon death gods belly naruto wouldnt be that tough and thats why kishi gave him sage mode..

one thought i was having was this whole time naruto has been going in and out of kyubi mode or demon fox cloak mode it was only half of kurama's original powers so the fight against or or the fight against pain wasnt the full nine tails??? or his original power level

also this to how the gold and silver brothers have kurama's chakra i am very certain kinkaku or ginkaku went 6 tails or five idk but they have it some how lol thats another question i have as well

i know the whole story of the gold and silver brothers and kurama

but how??? lol

and why?

also another question?

the masked man he took the jar with the gold and silver brothers in it cuz he didnt need naruto right?? is gonna use them to become all powerful?

perfect susano? does he need rinningan or does he just need ems??

last ?s

did itachi and the masked man kill the whole village or just itachi??

Reactions: kimi hyuga

Arsenicpop

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobi (masked man) is using the jar of Kurama's chakra to summon a half-assed 10tails. (along with the charkra from the 8tails tentacle)

Perfect Susano only should need EMS. Dont Quote me.

It was only Itachi that killed off his clan, he did it in order to save the leaf from the Coup d'état.

Last edited: