Indra technically won.

TemplarKnight

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we look at it properly, it's quite clear that Asura failed as is his destiny to do so. Once Indra was denied his birthright he decided that his goal would be to destroy Asura and Ninshuu and succeeded in doing both. Since then, Asura's descendants have gotten the privilege of deciding how peace will be achieved and have failed each time, and even became disgusting in their attempts to maintain it. The Will Of Fire is this idea that pretty much brainwashed Itachi into betraying his own people, and gave Konoha's elders an excuse to wipe out a clan that was one of the sole reasons the village even came into existence.

Also, to remind you, Sasuke, Obito, and Itachi are all results of the failed attempt at peace by Asura's descendants. Every time Indra's sons come up with a means of peace, Asura's descendant disagrees and plunges the world even deeper into destruction with ideals of love and overcoming "hatred". There's no sense of justice in the world of Asura, just everyone forgiving each other when one person decides to mistreat another unjustly.

Sasuke was actually going to deal justice back to Konoha. I don't think he should have murdered anyone unless they attacked him first, but Sasuke had every right to uproot Konoha and destroy the whole thing and force it's people to find somewhere else to live. If Sasuke didn't display this form of justice and showcase to the world why Konoha had it coming, people wouldn't think twice about pulling the disgusting, treacherous thing Konoha pulled on the Uchiha.

Even now, we can see that Asura and his children failed, Kawaki destroys Konoha and conflict is flamed up again. Despite everyone thinking that Indra lost, he really didn't in the end. He got what he wanted and to this day, Asura's descendants try and try again to make peace without thinking of order, power, and justice. I think that the Uchiha are going to die out, so we're all basically going to see Asura's descendants showcase one of the signs of insanity, trying the same method to something despite it's consecutive failure.

Reactions: patrickscott

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No he didnt. Ashura took the inheritance due to being better while BZ used Indra's planetary salt to manipulate his kids for 1000 years until they died tf out.

TemplarKnight

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he didnt. Ashura took the inheritance due to being better while BZ used Indra's planetary salt to manipulate his kids for 1000 years until they died tf out.
Asura took the inheritance but what was the key thing that made Asura special? Cooperation. Hagoromo gave only Asura leadership over Ninshuu, forgetting the fact that where there is light there is also darkness and where there are winners a loser must also emerge, meaning that when keeping order, where there is the comfort of love and forgiveness, there must also be the bitter taste of justice and order.

Asura's idea of peace and his descendants idea of peace created perpetual war and death, including a genocide of innocents btw in case you missed that obvious failure in their plan. Despite Indra and his descendants being manipulated, their plans for peace were actually fool-proof while Asura's descendants are still trying to color a paper with a rock generation after generation.

patrickscott

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Asura took the inheritance but what was the key thing that made Asura special? Cooperation. Hagoromo gave only Asura leadership over Ninshuu, forgetting the fact that where there is light there is also darkness and where there are winners a loser must also emerge, meaning that when keeping order, where there is the comfort of love and forgiveness, there must also be the bitter taste of justice and order.

Asura's idea of peace and his descendants idea of peace created perpetual war and death, including a genocide of innocents btw in case you missed that obvious failure in their plan. Despite Indra and his descendants being manipulated, their plans for peace were actually fool-proof while Asura's descendants are still trying to color a paper with a rock generation after generation.
Whoo someone make this kid a mod.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't tho. He was made successor because Indra changed and started favoring strength and in turn chose Ashura who didn't. Then he later made both successors.(Naruto and sauce)

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing would of changed, no matter who would of won. That's what I believe anyway.

I feel like, for plot circumstances, if Sasuke did win, there would be another Kawaki to rise up and challenge him.

More Otsutsuki exist, so eventually it would fail anyway, since Sasuke might not be strong enough to take down these threats singe handily.

I mean even Naruto apparently is in trouble thanks to that fodder nobody. He's just as strong as Sasuke.

Last edited:

patrickscott

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing would of changed, no matter who would of won. That's what I believe anyway.

I feel like, for plot circumstances, if Sasuke did win, there would be another Kawaki to rise up and challenge him.

More Otsutsuki exist, so eventually it would fail anyway, since Sasuke might not be strong enough to take down these threats singe handily.

I mean even Naruto apparently is in trouble thanks to that fodder nobody. He's just as strong as Sasuke.
Boy please if he could have ****ed off Naruto and Yang Kurama if he trained his rinnegan I tremble to think of what the hell his power would be like upon killing his only friend and further training. No tailed beast no momo and kin taking interest in Earth.

TemplarKnight

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto is not as strong as Sasuke.

You're somewhat right about the Ootsutsuki threat which is why it would be better for both Naruto and Sasuke to survive and use one another's philosophies for peace rather than one killing the other, or giving in to the other's plan.

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ashura,hashi,and Naruto all had the same idea to achieve peace and only Naruto did it and that's by having "yin"and yang cooperate together"

Because of Naruto "yin and yang cooperates together"
There's always gonna be conflict but at least this time the uchihas aren't the problem and sasukes actually helps

Reactions: SamAdams

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

What you said has nothing to do with Ashura. Ashura has nothing to do with what Danzo, Hanzo, Pain, or other nut jobs did. And his philosophy wasnt simply about "light and darkness" lmao Hashirama had his sibs killed by Uchiha yet he forgave Madara and his clan, Madara continues to cry about it years down the line. Forgiveness and Cooperation is at the forfront of Ashura's ideology and it's hilarious you're trying to make it sound like Danzo and the like were following that.

Hagoromo himself said it was Indra that bastardized Ninshu into Ninjutsu.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He didn't tho. He was made successor because Indra changed and started favoring strength and in turn chose Ashura who didn't. Then he later made both successors.(Naruto and sauce)
That's what I mean by Ashura being better. He was a better person suited for Ninshu.

Sasuke/Naruto arent Indra/Ashura.

TemplarKnight

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's what I mean by Ashura being better. He was a better person suited for Ninshu.

He wasn't better suited, neither were. Both of them working together was the key to solving Ninshuu. Asura was too nice and kindhearted, unwilling to do the bitter work his brother was better for.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is not as strong as Sasuke.

You're somewhat right about the Ootsutsuki threat which is why it would be better for both Naruto and Sasuke to survive and use one another's philosophies for peace rather than one killing the other, or giving in to the other's plan.
Kishimoto stated in their DBs that Sasuke is on par with Naruto.

Boy please if he could have ****ed off Naruto and Yang Kurama if he trained his rinnegan I tremble to think of what the hell his power would be like upon killing his only friend and further training. No tailed beast no momo and kin taking interest in Earth.
Momoshiki was coming to earth to steal Kaguya's chakra.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Which was due to BZ's influence without Hagoromo's knowledge(until war arc i think he realised it) if he knew from the begening Indra would have been successor or both.

TemplarKnight

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What you said has nothing to do with Ashura. Ashura has nothing to do with what Danzo, Hanzo, Pain, or other nut jobs did. And his philosophy wasnt simply about "light and darkness" lmao Hashirama had his sibs killed by Uchiha yet he forgave Madara and his clan, Madara continues to cry about it years down the line. Forgiveness and Cooperation is at the forfront of Ashura's ideology and it's hilarious you're trying to make it sound like Danzo and the like were following that.

Hagoromo himself said it was Indra that bastardized Ninshu into Ninjutsu.
It has everything to do with Asura. Hashirama's weak-willed creation of peace allowed people like Danzo and others to exist when there was no room for people like them. Hashirama like a moron gave every village a tailed beast instead of keeping all of them so that Konoha could keep the other villages in check.

Hashirama's means of peace indirectly caused the Uchiha genocide through the brainwashing ideology of the Will Of Fire that caused the elders to disregard their own citizens' gripes and problems and decided to genocide them despite mistreating them in the first place, and the Will Of Fire is what made Itachi think it was okay to betray his clan despite their struggles with the village.

In fact, Hashirama giving those villages power made them thirst for more which caused more war which then led to smaller villages being suffocated by the war, ahem...creating the monsters we know as Hanzo and Pain. Hashirama's Will Of Fire ideology which places a village of strangers above your own family and the numerous over the few gave Danzo an excuse to do his evil, and here you are telling me Hashirama didn't cause this in any way.

The forgiveness and cooperation route is what made Konoha susceptible to evil and darkness. Without Madara's cold judgment, the village was free to make insane choices like the Uchiha massacre, effectively slaughtering innocents to protect the village despite the fact that the Uchiha were citizens of the village and deserved fair treatment. I doubt Madara would ever let the Will Of Fire become a strong ideology if he knew this was going to be the result, he even told Hashirama that he had the whole thing wrong before Hashirama effectively killed him.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It has everything to do with Asura. Hashirama's weak-willed creation of peace allowed people like Danzo and others to exist when there was no room for people like them. Hashirama like a moron gave every village a tailed beast instead of keeping all of them so that Konoha could keep the other villages in check.

Hashirama's means of peace indirectly caused the Uchiha genocide through the brainwashing ideology of the Will Of Fire that caused the elders to disregard their own citizens' gripes and problems and decided to genocide them despite mistreating them in the first place, and the Will Of Fire is what made Itachi think it was okay to betray his clan despite their struggles with the village.

In fact, Hashirama giving those villages power made them thirst for more which caused more war which then led to smaller villages being suffocated by the war, ahem...creating the monsters we know as Hanzo and Pain. Hashirama's Will Of Fire ideology which places a village of strangers above your own family and the numerous over the few gave Danzo an excuse to do his evil, and here you are telling me Hashirama didn't cause this in any way.

The forgiveness and cooperation route is what made Konoha susceptible to evil and darkness. Without Madara's cold judgment, the village was free to make insane choices like the Uchiha massacre, effectively slaughtering innocents to protect the village despite the fact that the Uchiha were citizens of the village and deserved fair treatment. I doubt Madara would ever let the Will Of Fire become a strong ideology if he knew this was going to be the result, he even told Hashirama that he had the whole thing wrong before Hashirama effectively killed him.
Well, neither had the correct ideology and both sides had flaws, thats why Naruto and Sasuke were the first to join forces and make peace. All I am saying is Ashura's is better.

TemplarKnight

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, neither had the correct ideology and both sides had flaws, thats why Naruto and Sasuke were the first to join forces and make peace. All I am saying is Ashura's is better.
They didn't join forces. Sasuke just left everything to Naruto, probably well aware that everything was going to fall apart like a deck of cards, and figured the worst that could happen is a visit from Otsutsuki which was the only thing he was really willing to put a genuine stop to.

I can't agree that Asura's way is better given the fact that his way created the series and it's main villains. Indra's way is scarier and more evil but it would have worked but I do believe that both sides are necessary, but order and justice has to be the stronger side. Konoha can't achieve true peace without telling the truth about their skeletons in the closet and working toward a better tomorrow. Continuing to hide things will only make more ignorant generations that will make the same previous mistakes.

TillIFoundOut

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Sasuke gets power he would be a tyrant. In feudal society and ancient China, emperors who were tyrants were assassinated and it was a constant cycle of war look it up. Kishi from China or Japan knows this and he knows the tyrant ruler always fails in the end. The tyrant has to be powerful just like Sasuke, but if Sasuke was to win, someone in the future would do the same and kill Sasuke and continue a cycle of hatred and destruction. Naruto, aka Democracy, aka freedom, if you look at the Boruto society is way better than a tyrant. Naruto is hokage but he works for the will of fire/ will of people. If in your head you think Indra won and Indra is right then I guess your against Democracy but maybe you didn't see it like that