Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A single BDRS from Rikudou Naruto had a aoe on par with the Juubi's TBB, albeit with Gudoudama's erasing properties and Fuuton's effect. Indra's arrow, despite a double elemental disadvantage, stalemated with a COFRS and a COBDRS from a bloodlusted Rikudou Naruto fueled with the planet's nature energy.

Indra's Arrow plows through the TBB and vapes the Juubi.
You just see a small one and not the full charge one

The small one even is still ahead of one TBRS in DC and also having a power to vapourise Madara CT with ease

But the fully charge one is greater than that in logical speaking, if Juubi TBB explode outside Red Sun Barrier, the scaled is larger than whole Shinju Size and lake below NaruSasu fighthing place.

Hazo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A single BDRS from Rikudou Naruto had a aoe on par with the Juubi's TBB, albeit with Gudoudama's erasing properties and Fuuton's effect. Indra's arrow, despite a double elemental disadvantage, stalemated with a COFRS and a COBDRS from a bloodlusted Rikudou Naruto fueled with the planet's nature energy.

Indra's Arrow plows through the TBB and vapes the Juubi.
It's the energy surrounding area of VOTE....jeez...

Hazo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
give some reasoning to your claim or beat it
Juubi is made of all tailed beasts and the nature energy...

Sasuke only borrowed a part of chakra from beasts and made Indra's arrow..

You're downgrading Juubi's TBB since it's not shown in manga of a fully charged TBB...

3MESSIAH

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Juubi is made of all tailed beasts and the nature energy...

Sasuke only borrowed a part of chakra from beasts and made Indra's arrow..

You're downgrading Juubi's TBB since it's not shown in manga of a fully charged TBB...
the chakra that sasuke took is actually the combined chakra of 9 beasts minus a small part that naruto possessed so it`s at the very least in the same league as the juubi`s chakra...so it`s safe to say indra`s arrow holds more power to it as sasuke could only use it once,meaning he charged the entire chakra on his disposal in this one great attack...

oh and also i am not downgrading anything because there is literally nothing to downgrade,the fully charged juubi TBB wasnt even shown in the manga so how can i downgrade it and how can you just presume it would be stronger than indra`s arrow?

if anything it might be possible that fully charged juubi TBB is equal to indra arrow and no more...however IMO indra arrow is more powerful because its attack is more focused and imbued or should i say transformed into a lightning element..anyway my opinion as it`s kind of moronic to officially conclude one is greater than the other especially because we have never seen a fully charged juubi TBB and the impact that indra arrow would cause to the landscape(because it didnt hit the ground directly)

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the chakra that sasuke took is actually the combined chakra of 9 beasts minus a small part that naruto possessed so it`s at the very least in the same league as the juubi`s chakra...so it`s safe to say indra`s arrow holds more power to it as sasuke could only use it once,meaning he charged the entire chakra on his disposal in this one great attack...

oh and also i am not downgrading anything because there is literally nothing to downgrade,the fully charged juubi TBB wasnt even shown in the manga so how can i downgrade it and how can you just presume it would be stronger than indra`s arrow?

if anything it might be possible that fully charged juubi TBB is equal to indra arrow and no more...however IMO indra arrow is more powerful because its attack is more focused and imbued or should i say transformed into a lightning element..anyway my opinion as it`s kind of moronic to officially conclude one is greater than the other especially because we have never seen a fully charged juubi TBB and the impact that indra arrow would cause to the landscape(because it didnt hit the ground directly)
What I dont like about Kishi is about one of manything that I dislike, its about chakra and usage

he never astablished well the level of individual chakra, like Sakura, how much chakra she really hold, sometime she said she having small amount of chakra left after using it before but on another panels she helping Obito and finally still got many chakra left for her powerful punching to Kaguya

Juubi also is very confussing, even without half Kyuubi, he still got massive chakra but the formost thing here, juubi can build his own chakra to its former level, how is that work Kishi withoug other half of Kurama, you make me confussed here.

That lead me to think that Sasuke is not absorbing 100% bijuus power to equal juubi, if he absorb all , CT will crumble because of no more gravity center.

Are you believe Sasuke Bijuus chakra is build up on the go to equalling full Juubi chakra like that in shott period of time and how massive is Juubi full chakra is?

That the problem and question here.

Last edited:

Hazo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And why is that? Didn't the Juubi's TBB not even have enough power to break through the hokages barrier?

Nope Kurama gathered the planets energy source to match Sasuke
Did you not read the term compressing into one attack ? or are you illiterate...

Viz doesnt state that...

No it's not... Juubi holds the nature energy as well..Tailed beasts does not...

Only cuz he used it once doesn't mean it's stronger, Naruto was able to cancel it even with his exhaustion... How would that happen if Sasuke used took all chakra and used it...

Anyone who has the ability to analyze should understand which attack is stronger when charged/compressed...

3MESSIAH

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you not read the term compressing into one attack ? or are you illiterate...

Viz doesnt state that...

No it's not... Juubi holds the nature energy as well..Tailed beasts does not...

Only cuz he used it once doesn't mean it's stronger, Naruto was able to cancel it even with his exhaustion... How would that happen if Sasuke used took all chakra and used it...

Anyone who has the ability to analyze should understand which attack is stronger when charged/compressed...
first of all naruto was at the peak of his power at that moment because of all the energy kurama gathered....even kurama noted it might be too much or sth in that way plus naruto had a major elemental advantage

as for nature energy i strongly believe that when sasuke combined all the chakra from the beasts his susanoo vessel also consisted of a lot of nature energy given the fact it took the form of lightning(like the chakra was nature itself thus gaining an element predisposition)

i believe indra arrow is stronger than juubi TBB we have seen and is possibly equal to fully charged juubi TBB...but as my hypothesis is based on my beliefs and not on hard manga evidences i will have to pass it as only my opinion.my opinion versus yours....neither of us has proof

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright people.

You must be registered for see images

Juubi's > Combined explosion of Indra's arrow and Naruto's attack.

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not even a comparison.

Arrow changed the sky around the VoTE fight.

Jubi TBB caused an explosion that likely reached into the thermosphere, or possibly the exosphere.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright people.

Not exactly. Besides the comment on the scaling from Kakashi, that scan doesn't support much. Sasuke's attack, despite having a double elemental disadvantage against Naruto's Senjutsu souped up RS, created an explosion that was felt countries away. Not even the Juubi's TBB was scaled to that. And if we factor in the disadvantages and that it still did that with it, it's clearly stronger.

Sennin of Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright people.

The height they were in is so great, that these huge chakra avatars aren't visible even from an angle far above the ground.

The sky is almost completely covered by the explosion, even though it exploded at the previous height shown.

It's effects, despite the immeasurable distance, reached Kakashi while maintaining a lot of force. Juubi TBB's feats don't even come close to this.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not exactly. Besides the comment on the scaling from Kakashi, that scan doesn't support much. Sasuke's attack, despite having a double elemental disadvantage against Naruto's Senjutsu souped up RS, created an explosion that was felt countries away. Not even the Juubi's TBB was scaled to that. And if we factor in the disadvantages and that it still did that with it, it's clearly stronger.
The surroundings of the Juubi's Bijuudama is smaller in comparison which led to my conclusion, nothing more, nothing less.

The height they were in is so great, that these huge chakra avatars aren't visible even from an angle far above the ground.

The sky is almost completely covered by the explosion, even though it exploded at the previous height shown.

It's effects, despite the immeasurable distance, reached Kakashi while maintaining a lot of force. Juubi TBB's feats don't even come close to this.
I judged off of the surroundings. That is a close up of the edge of the planet on the Juubi's. :|

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Different types of jutsu. Indra's arrow demolishes the Juubi's TBB in energy per area, whereas the Juubi's obliterates Indra's arrow in AOE and overall destruction. Indra's arrow is better for 1v1's, Juubi's TBB is better for wars/large scale battles.

TrollKing

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Looks like indra arrow godstomp jubidama

Oh but wait... Dbz spirit bomb was there too.......

TrollingSage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

IA only accounts for at most half of that explosion