Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is already draconian law for asking dowry. Yet that pleb does it like no care about consequences or she uses them.
It does not seem like she is doormat housewife, she could not have ditched her husband? How the **** she could not tell him to **** off?

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't feel sorry for her at all. She should have contacted somebody for help instead of staying there being tortured like that. I guess in the end her mental state made her take a harsh step like this.

Brian Griffin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One indian farmer commit suicide every 30 min and government of India don't do much to stop them.
You must be registered for see images

A model dies its all over mainstream,also can push feminist ideology on India.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sadly, i've been reading today about another indian beautiful young actress who commited suicide yesterday, what on Earth is happening with them? I cannot understand... and i knew her so well because she acted in a soap opera quit catchy and i always admired her is the link
RIP

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sadly, i've been reading today about another indian beautiful young actress who commited suicide yesterday, what on Earth is happening with them? I cannot understand... and i knew her so well because she acted in a soap opera quit catchy and i always admired her is the link
RIP
Seems like depression caused her death.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poor girl. Only 25 too. Dowry is a scourge on the culture here in SA. Despite the laws in place, the families from the Mens' side hardly abide by them, and the girl's family usually threatens to cut her off if she walks out on her marriage. It's a cruel anti-women setup in Pakistan and India. Jesus ... when will this end?

I don't feel sorry for her at all. She should have contacted somebody for help instead of staying there being tortured like that. I guess in the end her mental state made her take a harsh step like this.
You are probably not aware of how South Asian culture functions then, I suppose.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Poor girl. Only 25 too. Dowry is a scourge on the culture here in SA. Despite the laws in place, the families from the Mens' side hardly abide by them, and the girl's family usually threatens to cut her off if she walks out on her marriage. It's a cruel anti-women setup in Pakistan and India. Jesus ... when will this end?

You are probably not aware of how South Asian culture functions then, I suppose.
After living in the west all my life. Can you blame me?

Status
Not open for further replies.