Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi Everyone,

I was watching news and heard some irresponsible comments of politicians related to India and Pakistan's relationship. After the dissolution of the British empire two new sovereign nations were formed India and Pakistan. Ever since the partition of the sub-continent in 1947, when Britain dismantled its Indian empire, India and Pakistan have been arch rivals. Since 1947, India and Pakistan have been involved in four wars, including one undeclared war, as well as many border skirmishes and military stand-offs. All these wars had no conclusion except for the killing of innocent people. Why do Indians hate Pakistani's (Muslims) so much? Why can't India and Pakistan be allies? All Muslims are not terrorists. There are good and Bad people in every religion.

Reactions: Talk No Jutsu

Nefertari Vivi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi Everyone,

I was watching news and heard some irresponsible comments of politicians related to India and Pakistan's relationship. After the dissolution of the British empire two new sovereign nations were formed India and Pakistan. Ever since the partition of the sub-continent in 1947, when Britain dismantled its Indian empire, India and Pakistan have been arch rivals. Since 1947, India and Pakistan have been involved in four wars, including one undeclared war, as well as many border skirmishes and military stand-offs. All these wars had no conclusion except for the killing of innocent people. Why do Indians hate Pakistani's (Muslims) so much? Why can't India and Pakistan be allies? All Muslims are not terrorists. There are good and Bad people in every religion.
Well ur right and British ruled whole World just not u :p....

'Kurapika

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this is the result of america what ever america comes near has to get ****ed
i mean no offence to the fine and peaceful people of america i mean the evil corporate war lords that have to feed on someone , now that they fed on every one in the world they are tuning around to feed on the us it's self
so please american people get your shit together and fight them back before they suck your blood like vampires

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi Everyone,

Exactly what tells you that Indians hate Muslims? India has much larger Muslim population than Pakistan and probably has the second largest popultion of Muslims after Indonasia.. ( i haven't checked the data recently but google it.. ) and Most of it has increased even after the creation of Pakistan which was supposed to be made for Muslims of India and theoritically all Muslims were going to move there but, they didn't. If they were being treated badly they would have..

Seriously it's too senstive an issue.. better leave it..

Last edited:
Reactions: Train

~Elixir~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay,
I just wanted a nice peaceful discussion that may lead to some solutions....
Well Nobody understands Peace ....

Atleast not here...!!

Its night out here... So i suppose many of my Indian friends arent seeing this...
But would agree to me..!

One more spam and i'll personally request mod to close this down...!!

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you are really getting on my nerves
remember that you one were roles by the roman , and they slaughtered the **** out of , and so did the German tribes
oh and long live Scotland the original owners of the island
You do know that those "orignal owners of the island" came from Ireland and, just like the Romans and Germans, "slaughtered" the original people of the island. In fact the word Scot comes from the Latin word that was given to the people from Ireland.

Also that "slaughtering" of the Romans and the Germans is extremely relative as in most cases they assimilated with each other.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well ur right and British ruled whole World just not u :p....
Yeah you are right.. The original creator of racist Aryan theory ( based on their own biased and flawed resoning) , more manipulative than Madara and more expert at playing with baser human emotions than Oro.. congrats.

It must suck to keep harping at lost glory and to be a lap dog to US these days?

novaboi24

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay,
I just wanted a nice peaceful discussion that may lead to some solutions....
Lol a nice and peaceful discussion? You start off the thread with bs, what else do you expect

Why do Indians hate Pakistani's (Muslims) so much? Why can't India and Pakistan be allies?
:| Indians don't hate Pakistanis dude. You can't blame an entire country just because they have beef with another country. Majority of Indians are good people and want peace as well. 13.4% of the population in India consists of Muslims, so how do Indians hate Muslims if they let them live in their country?No offence, but its due to ignorance like this that shit like this happens. Do some research before starting "nice" discussions

Nefertari Vivi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah you are right.. The original creator of racist Aryan theory ( based on their own biased and flawed resoning) , more manipulative than Madara and more expert at playing with baser human emotions than Oro.. congrats.

It must suck to keep harping at lost glory and to be a lap dog to US these days?
Well i just posted cuz i thought that
and anyway i am out of this its getting boring and flamed

Status
Not open for further replies.