Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Art Type: Avatar
Renders/stocks: My avatar?
Size: As it is.
Underlying Meaning: Make it look good for christmas.
Other: Be as creative as possible.

Edit: Do the Signature also, if you want.

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Renders/stocks: Eh dont really have any, basically anything with Kakashi....Kakashi....Kakashi
Size: Normal ava size.
Underlying Meaning: Swag..thats it...make him a swagger
Other: A santahat would be appreciated but not nescessary u_u

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
PHP Code:
Art Type:(Here, please remove this text and state what form of art you are requesting, be it an avatar, signature, banner or even a bio!) avatar art
Renders/stocks: (Here, please remove this text and provide a link to the picture you'd like use to utilize during the creation of our art.) use my current ava
Size: (Here, please remove this text and indicate the dimensions you would like your piece to be, if applicable.) 150x300
Underlying Meaning: (Here, please remove this text and explain to us what you want your art to say on a deeper level. This is important.) Make it edgy
Other: (Here, please remove this text and provide any other information you want us to bear in mind while working on your piece.) u know I like edgy
I tried to really capture the emotional feelings that teenagers experience this day and age as a result of the overbearing nature of koala advertisements.
You must be registered for see images

Art Type:Avatar
Renders/stocks:

Size: One inch
Underlying Meaning: The avatar should be psychological and melancholic, engulfed by their regret.
Other:
The image that you linked isn't displaying for me. Try reposting it. o-o
Renders/stocks:

Size: Non-premium
Underlying Meaning: Idk. I never know exactly what i want
Other:
Make it pwetty. T.T
I took a different artististic approach to this one, and instead tried to convey my increasing feeling that life is just a circus.

Yo inch, can i join as a helper for this shop? i am know for art that is way ahead of my time too, art that makes the viewer go weak in their knees and yearn for a degree in liberal arts from obeezy. i have a degree in art from yale, and one in philosophy from dr. seuss.
work:

Unfortunately, I have to decline your request. Baldy is the only person I trust entirely to push the art of Naruto Base in the correct direction.
Renders/stocks: Got none
Size: 150 × 200
Underlying Meaning: The avatar should be two - expressioned, evil and good, joy and sadness, pride and humility all blending into one another causing a kind of harmony between them. I believe that is achievable.
Other: Hope you read my mind.
Use a picture of Incredible Hulk and spread the Xmas fun
Rarely do I get the chance to do a completely original piece. I spent many hours contemplating and working on this for you. Enjoy.

Gimme a santa hat, monockle and a joint from tha mouth, and a little fish within the hydrification water coming from him
on Waindetsu here (avy is stock)
I disregarded what you asked for and did my own things.

Renders/stocks: My avatar?
Size: As it is.
Underlying Meaning: Make it look good for christmas.
Other: Be as creative as possible.

Edit: Do the Signature also, if you want.
I just did my best to make yours look pretty. :)

Renders/stocks: Eh dont really have any, basically anything with Kakashi....Kakashi....Kakashi
Size: Normal ava size.
Underlying Meaning: Swag..thats it...make him a swagger
Other: A santahat would be appreciated but not nescessary u_u
I reverted to a more Baldy-ish style for your piece, and thus the theme is meant to convey the increasingly dystopian world that modern people live in.

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Renders/stocks: My avatar
Size: 150x200 and 150x300 both, normal and premium.
Underlying Meaning: I shan't doubt your majestic work, make it look amazing, i know you can.
Other: Please write a text in the avatar with "Sage of Bans" or "The MBP of Kumo", also i would like Master Baldy piece of artwork if possible, he's the best at it along with Inch .

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm back from vacation guys! Having visited much of the galaxy over the past week, I can safely say that I have experienced many different kinds of unique culture. This newfound inspiration will allow me to produce new, and improved art with aplomb. I hope you all continue to enjoy the art that this shop produces :^)

That said, since 'tis the festive period, I decided to make us all a Christmas banner. It's a bit late, but it's the thought that counts. Enjoy!

As you may have noticed, it reflects my belief that deontology is a better moral philosophy than consequentialism.

I'll get to all pending requests shortly. Stay tuned, my fellow art-loving people.

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Renders/stocks: My avatar
Size: 150x200 and 150x300 both, normal and premium.
Underlying Meaning: I shan't doubt your majestic work, make it look amazing, i know you can.
Other: Please write a text in the avatar with "Sage of Bans" or "The MBP of Kumo", also i would like Master Baldy piece of artwork if possible, he's the best at it along with Inch .

As you may notice, this reflects my belief that there exists no such thing as true altruism. As a result, I could not fit the text you requested within this piece of art. It simply does not correspond to the theme of this work; it is against my policy to violate the themes of any piece of artwork.

Renders/stocks:

Size: as it is
Underlying Meaning: BADASS & SWAG
Other: make it swaaag

As for you, I attempted to heed your criteria, by making this piece as 'BADASS' and 'SWAG' as possible. This piece also reflects my belief that politicians are required to dissemble and conceal their true emotions from the public in order to consolidate their power.

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As you may notice, this reflects my belief that there exists no such thing as true altruism. As a result, I could not fit the text you requested within this piece of art. It simply does not correspond to the theme of this work; it is against my policy to violate the themes of any piece of artwork.

As for you, I attempted to heed your criteria, by making this piece as 'BADASS' and 'SWAG' as possible. This piece also reflects my belief that politicians are required to dissemble and conceal their true emotions from the public in order to consolidate their power.
You the real mvp ;_; thank you .

Ja maya

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Renders/stocks:
Size: 150x200
Underlying Meaning: dollar signs and sugoi hearts
Other: make it cute.

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Youre awesome, tnx

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Renders/stocks:
Underlying Meaning: Worst decision of my life. and weed. shit tons of weed
Other:Windranger has boobs <3

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Renders/stocks:
Underlying Meaning: I love bulma's boobs
Other: yall the real mvps

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Art Type: Signature
Renders/stocks:
Size: same as now
Underlying Meaning: I want it to display awesomeness and coolness of the highest level
Other: make it grand!