155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Inch and Baldy's Art Shop

Welcome, my friends! You have stumbled upon the art shop of two of NarutoBase's most popular up and coming artists: The incomparable , and myself. For the past several weeks, we have been working to revolutionize the graphic art NarutoBase users identify themselves with.

While our work obviously dazzles any who see it with aesthetic beauty, we are, at heart, artists, and as such we find it necessary that our art speaks on issues that go beyond this website. With that having been said, do not be alarmed if you gaze upon any of our work and find yourself pondering the complexities of the racial and sexual oppression that occurred during World War II.

We have, however, decided that we need to give more people an oppurtunity to request work from us, and thus, we came to the conclusion that opening an art shop was the only logical things to do. And that is why you're reading this thread! For this, my friends, is our art shop. Without further ado, here are some examples of our work:​

Baldy's work:

Inch's work:

*The banner at the top of the shop.

Having seen examples of our art, I am confident that you may be now drooling at the mouth to request your own art. For this purpose, I have stolen the template used by the Iwagakure art shop in order for people to request work, though I have made some slight modifications. Simply fill out the following form and submit it as a reply to this thread.

PHP:
[B]Art Type:[/B] (Here, please remove this text and state what form of art you are requesting, be it an avatar, signature, banner or even a bio!)
[B]Renders/stocks:[/B] (Here, please remove this text and provide a link to the picture you'd like use to utilize during the creation of our art.)
[B]Size:[/B] (Here, please remove this text and indicate the dimensions you would like your piece to be, if applicable.)
[B]Underlying Meaning:[/B] (Here, please remove this text and explain to us what you want your art to say on a deeper level.  This is important.)
[B]Other:[/B] (Here, please remove this text and provide any other information you want us to bear in mind while working on your piece.)

After submitting your request, one, or perhaps both, of us will complete your request for you in a (possibly) timely manner.

But of course, this is also a place where we hope that others will stop by to discuss art in general, as all of your thoughts on the subject are crucial to furthering our own artistic ideas.

Thank you for stopping by the shop.​

Gααrα

Legendary
Kin
697💸
Kumi
2,593💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Art Type : Full looks pic for my character (Biography)
Renders /stocks : I dont actually have any
Size: You can hace any put it should look big
Underlying Meaning:
You can take the looks description from my bio its in sig. The Hyūga (I kniw its bad I am working on making it good, and thats why I need this)
Other:
When designing the outfit please make it black with navy blue, and a Hyuga symbol at the chest left side

Last edited:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Art Type: Avatar
Renders/stocks:

Size: As it is.
Underlying Meaning: I want more swag added to it.
Other: I request that both of you try. Make the ultimate avatar, merging both your work together!

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Art Type: Just an avatar. My body isn't ready for a bio yet.
Renders/stocks:
Size:150x300 intricate, layered pixels of art.
Underlying Meaning: I want this art piece to not only look pleasing to the retinas, but also work the mind. I want it's meaning to have a meaning. I want it to have a yin to it's yang. I want it to look vicious with his sword and arrow, but also peaceful with his calm look. I am sure you can achieve this, and it will be no small feat my two artists.
Other: You two are my heros. Please don't let me down, please. You know Baldy has five Inches under his pants? :)

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Art Type : Full looks pic for my character (Biography)
Renders /stocks : I dont actually have any
Size: You can hace any put it should look big
Underlying Meaning:
You can take the looks description from my bio its in sig. The Hyūga (I kniw its bad I am working on making it good, and thats why I need this)
Other:
When designing the outfit please make it black with navy blue, and a Hyuga symbol at the chest left side
Completed. I didn't know what the hyuga symbol looked like, so I didn't do that.

Renders/stocks:

Size: As it is.
Underlying Meaning: I want more swag added to it.
Other: I request that both of you try. Make the ultimate avatar, merging both your work together!
Unfortunately, Baldy is currently on leave of absence, so I tried to bear his artistic style in mind when working on this. I did my best to combine his style of painting over images with mine of rendering, cropping and adding images in.

The underlying theme of this piece is the horrors that modern petrocapitalism has inflected on the people of many middle eastern countries, though I think that goes without saying.
Art Type: Just an avatar. My body isn't ready for a bio yet.
Renders/stocks:
Size:150x300 intricate, layered pixels of art.
Underlying Meaning: I want this art piece to not only look pleasing to the retinas, but also work the mind. I want it's meaning to have a meaning. I want it to have a yin to it's yang. I want it to look vicious with his sword and arrow, but also peaceful with his calm look. I am sure you can achieve this, and it will be no small feat my two artists.
Other: You two are my heros. Please don't let me down, please. You know Baldy has five Inches under his pants? :)
Finished. I think this piece speaks for itself.

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Art Type: Avy
Renders/stocks:

Size: Regular non premium user size
Underlying Meaning: It needs more epicosity basically.
Other: Both of you join together to make a godly avy u___u

that is all

thanks!

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Omg... I want one of these O_O
You can just use my current one!!

Art Type: Avatar!
Renders/stocks: Use the one I'm using. Or create a new one with either of these (or any other you'd like):

Size: Non-Premium
Underlying Meaning: I just want to have a piece of your art. Express your most inner fears and regrets, joys and excitements. Go crazy.
Other: Go. Crazy.

Funky Tiger

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Inch's work? Who you tryna fool, ya idiot, that is a painting titled "Random hoe i done" by Kobe "damn son you good" Bryant.

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Art Type: Avy
Renders/stocks:

Size: Regular non premium user size
Underlying Meaning: It needs more epicosity basically.
Other: Both of you join together to make a godly avy u___u

that is all

thanks!
I do hope that you enjoy your piece. When gazing upon it, it may help to bear the pope's role in the end of communism in poland in mind, as this played a heavy influence on this piece.

Omg... I want one of these O_O
You can just use my current one!!

Art Type: Avatar!
Renders/stocks: Use the one I'm using. Or create a new one with either of these (or any other you'd like):

Size: Non-Premium
Underlying Meaning: I just want to have a piece of your art. Express your most inner fears and regrets, joys and excitements. Go crazy.
Other: Go. Crazy.
Alas, pieces that focus on madness are usually Baldy's area of expertise, but he's on temporary leave of absence as he is overseas looking for more inspiration. I tried to draw upon the complete mental insanity that smoking cannabis causes though, and thus yours is a somewhat modern political piece.

Renders/stocks: Use my avatar boyz
Size: 150x200
Underlying Meaning: quack
Other: Just put your soul into it. Yeah..
This piece focuses on the modern world's unacceptable behavior of objectifying women. Enjoy.

LEL I thought you a pro. v.v
I'm not sure what you're trying to get at here. Don't you like what I made for you? I spent hours upon hours using my drawing pad to make it.

Inch's work? Who you tryna fool, ya idiot, that is a painting titled "Random hoe i done" by Kobe "damn son you good" Bryant.
Please do not besmirch my artistic reputation. If I say I made it, I made it.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I do hope that you enjoy your piece. When gazing upon it, it may help to bear the pope's role in the end of communism in poland in mind, as this played a heavy influence on this piece.

Alas, pieces that focus on madness are usually Baldy's area of expertise, but he's on temporary leave of absence as he is overseas looking for more inspiration. I tried to draw upon the complete mental insanity that smoking cannabis causes though, and thus yours is a somewhat modern political piece.

This piece focuses on the modern world's unacceptable behavior of objectifying women. Enjoy.

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at here. Don't you like what I made for you? I spent hours upon hours using my drawing pad to make it.

I have never been happier in my entire life. And I'm going to subscribe to this thread. U_U
(Btw, this avy actually looks really really good, I'm so impressed)

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
PHP Code:
Art Type:(Here, please remove this text and state what form of art you are requesting, be it an avatar, signature, banner or even a bio!) avatar art
Renders/stocks: (Here, please remove this text and provide a link to the picture you'd like use to utilize during the creation of our art.) use my current ava
Size: (Here, please remove this text and indicate the dimensions you would like your piece to be, if applicable.) 150x300
Underlying Meaning: (Here, please remove this text and explain to us what you want your art to say on a deeper level. This is important.) Make it edgy
Other: (Here, please remove this text and provide any other information you want us to bear in mind while working on your piece.) u know I like edgy

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Art Type:Avatar
Renders/stocks:

Size: One inch
Underlying Meaning: The avatar should be psychological and melancholic, engulfed by their regret.
Other:

Last edited:

Leathercandle

Elite
Kin
230💸
Kumi
1,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

This is the most majestic thing I've ever seen u____u

Funky Tiger

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yo inch, can i join as a helper for this shop? i am know for art that is way ahead of my time too, art that makes the viewer go weak in their knees and yearn for a degree in liberal arts from obeezy. i have a degree in art from yale, and one in philosophy from dr. seuss.
work:

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Renders/stocks: Got none
Size: 150 × 200
Underlying Meaning: The avatar should be two - expressioned, evil and good, joy and sadness, pride and humility all blending into one another causing a kind of harmony between them. I believe that is achievable.
Other: Hope you read my mind.
Use a picture of Incredible Hulk and spread the Xmas fun

Last edited:

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gimme a santa hat, monockle and a joint from tha mouth, and a little fish within the hydrification water coming from him
on Waindetsu here (avy is stock)

Funky Tiger

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if you let me in you get the following benefits:

• college scholarships