Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruh if a 13 year old is wearing short skirts and high heels like a no good stripper thats wrong no matter the generation.
I don’t know if this will be regionally skewed. Type “teen girls” in google images. What do you see? If it’s what I see, it’s exaxtly what you are complaining about in this manga.

If society sets the standard that’s it normal; the. Guess what??? There is nothing wrong about it anymore. Dreckerplayer, get off your moral high horse.

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not an excuse. You like children, yeah right. I think you do.

a 13 year old isn't far off from a 12 year old. You find them attractive, then you know what that means.
Once again you make assumptions. You are accusing me of something because you are losing. You run out of facts so you have to make things up. You are the one who is projecting your feelings towards this drawings. I’m just not being a hypocrite.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can complain sure (I also don't like her design, ain t going to make a thread about it though), but you think if you stop reading the manga the author will suddenly change it?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, i'd say ignoring art is probably worse than giving it legitimate criticism. Because then if you giving it a opinion you care i'd say a bit more than others who do ignore it so ideally that's why i said it was rude, because then if you ignore the art you don't care for it but if you give it some criticism you care for it a little bit more.

My goal was to target the art not the artist btw.
Bruh if a 13 year old is wearing short skirts and high heels like a no good stripper thats wrong no matter the generation.
Self appointed moral police out to decide length of skirt and height of heels for girls beyond which the female must be stripper even though they are well aware of her profession and aspirations.

If you are really in to "art" then you shouldn't even bring in the stripper part. For that is decided by the verse or the culture and atmosphere of the verse. Narutoerse clearly doesn't associate high heels with stripper. If you think that that wearing shoes with heel makes someone a stripper, it's your issue not theirs. It's funny when people want freedom for themselves but still like to police how a girl dresses herself to put a label on it.

Practicality of the clothes or shoes is anther matter. But that's a very common issue in the cartoon and anime art so throwing a fit everytime the chapter comes up seems like a cheap move just to talk shit about how females should dress up. Especially since well made sandal or shoes with 2-3 inch heel give very good support to foot arches and are better for your foot rather than flats with thin soles and no shock absorbing capacity. And normal teens do wear heels and short dresses often enough.

As a matter of fact in some places an adult in short dress is accused of thinking they are still kids to wear such dresses and not being more aware and conservative when grown up. So it's partially cultural issue as well. Not to forget the manga is not aimed at adults.

Watch at 2 minute for heels and 8:57 for clothing style.
[video=youtube;3gyPYlc2V6k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gyPYlc2V6k&feature=youtu.be&t=8m57s[/video]

Last edited:

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In one piece manga Nami only used to wear Bikini and No one has any problem with the manga but Sarada's sexualization is a problem because first she's a kid other thing is that Kishimoto's Sarada's dressing sense and Behaviour is more appropriate for Story and this manga doesn't have that thing.Sarada is a cute but curious kid in Kishimoto's style but in the manga she's a overconfident *****.

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Self appointed moral police out to decide length of skirt and height of heels for girls beyond which the female must be stripper even though they are well aware of her profession and aspirations.

If you are really in to "art" then you shouldn't even bring in the stripper part. For that is decided by the verse or the culture and atmosphere of the verse. Narutoerse clearly doesn't associate high heels with stripper. If you think that that wearing shoes with heel makes someone a stripper, it's your issue not theirs. It's funny when people want freedom for themselves but still like to police how a girl dresses herself to put a label on it.

Practicality of the clothes or shoes is anther matter. But that's a very common issue in the cartoon and anime art so throwing a fit everytime the chapter comes up seems like a cheap move just to talk shit about how females should dress up. Especially since well made sandal or shoes with 2-3 inch heel give very good support to foot arches and are better for your foot rather than flats with thin soles and no shock absorbing capacity. And normal teens do wear heels and short dresses often enough.

As a matter of fact in some places an adult in short dress is accused of thinking they are still kids to wear such dresses and not being more aware and conservative when grown up. So it's partially cultural issue as well. Not to forget the manga is not aimed at adults.

Watch at 2 minute for heels and 8:57 for clothing style.
[video=youtube;3gyPYlc2V6k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gyPYlc2V6k&feature=youtu.be&t=8m57s[/video]
I could careless about japan's culture because i don't live in japan currently. I know japan has a pedophilia problem, it has for years and clearly the government is trying its best to stop it or at least slow it down. Although it would be interesting talking about japan and their problems i could careless, so i'd like to focus on the views of normal individuals here.

Firstly, i never said heels make anyone a stripper, i said kids who wear 1 centimeter length skirts with high heels is wrong and makes them look like strippers and yes... strippers dress like that.

Secondly, This is my first manga complain thread. Why are you attacking me for excessive complaints when this is the first time i've done it?

Lastly, I've NEVER heard of someone calling a adult a ''kid'' because they wear dresses and high heels. Not sure where you're from, but over here kids wear sneakers not 2000 dollar 50 incher heels or lewd skirts because parents over where i live at least know how to dress their child properly and know how to parent their children in a normal manner such so to prevent their children becoming whores, aka ''kids who wear heels and skirts.''

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could careless about japan's culture because i don't live in japan currently. I know japan has a pedophilia problem, it has for years and clearly the government is trying its best to stop it or at least slow it down. Although it would be interesting talking about japan and their problems i could careless, so i'd like to focus on the views of normal individuals here.
Nice racist generalization. So which country do you care about?

"Girls as young as ten are among more than 200,000 children wed to adults in the United States in just the past 15 years, as — despite minimum requirements a person reach the age of 18, or legal adulthood, nationally — a smattering of locations have preserved loopholes legally permitting child marriage."

Starfire:
You must be registered for see images

Posture and design of wonder girl:

The bikini teen heroes and nice posing ...

Not to mention so many sexual innuendoes found all over the kids cartoons for ages.

Firstly, i never said heels make anyone a stripper, i said kids who wear 1 centimeter length skirts with high heels is wrong and makes them look like strippers and yes... strippers dress like that.
The implication is same so don't even try to find excuses. You seem to be very experienced on how strippers look like but those heels are worn by normal school going girls often enough. So stop projecting your habit of sexually objectifying everyone in heels to suit yourself. These heels were not even much exotic. And shot length of skirt is not a taboo unless you are from middle east or similar conservative culture. If you checked out the video i linked you would have learned about different perceptions. There are blogs where Americans ranted how Japanese girls walked up MT Fuji in heels.

Secondly, This is my first manga complain thread. Why are you attacking me for excessive complaints when this is the first time i've done it?
There were half a dozen threads on this topic when you made yours - all within few hours of each other. I am pointing at the pretentious mass hysteria and resultant spam. The manga has been ongoing for months now. Most of the people complaining know the issues with Ikemoto's style. And yet every week they act as if they learned it just now.

Lastly, I've NEVER heard of someone calling a adult a ''kid'' because they wear dresses and high heels. Not sure where you're from, but over here kids wear sneakers not 2000 dollar 50 incher heels or lewd skirts because parents over where i live at least know how to dress their child properly and know how to parent their children in a normal manner such so to prevent their children becoming whores, aka ''kids who wear heels and skirts.''
Properly in your subjective view adhering to your personal social environment. There is a difference in 2-3 inch heel and fifty inch Mr. Exaggerator. Learn some maths. I didn't know kids wearing heels and skirts makes them whores in your country. But that's not norm. As said before you shouldn't be leering at kids as if they are sexual objects.

Stripper... should look closer to this :

Oh.. she is not wearing heels.. so I suppose that's ok and most practical battle gear ever.

And oh:

Not to mention how many here were so happy to get a flirty version of teen Hinata:

Suddenly they grew standards.

Last edited:

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice racist generalization. So which country do you care about?

"Girls as young as ten are among more than 200,000 children wed to adults in the United States in just the past 15 years, as — despite minimum requirements a person reach the age of 18, or legal adulthood, nationally — a smattering of locations have preserved loopholes legally permitting child marriage."

Starfire:

Posture and design of wonder girl:

The bikini teen heroes and nice posing ...

Not to mention so many sexual innuendoes found all over the kids cartoons for ages.

The implication is same so don't even try to find excuses. You seem to be very experienced on how strippers look like but those heels are worn by normal school going girls often enough. So stop projecting your habit of sexually objectifying everyone in heels to suit yourself. These heels were not even much exotic. And shot length of skirt is not a taboo unless you are from middle east or similar conservative culture. If you checked out the video i linked you would have learned about different perceptions. There are blogs where Americans ranted how Japanese girls walked up MT Fuji in heels.

There were half a dozen threads on this topic when you made yours - all within few hours of each other. I am pointing at the pretentious mass hysteria and resultant spam. The manga has been ongoing for months now. Most of the people complaining know the issues with Ikemoto's style. And yet every week they act as if they learned it just now.

Properly in your subjective view adhering to your personal social environment. There is a difference in 2-3 inch heel and fifty inch Mr. Exaggerator. Learn some maths. I didn't know kids wearing heels and skirts makes them whores in your country. But that's not norm. As said before you shouldn't be leering at kids as if they are sexual objects.

Stripper... should look closer to this :

Oh.. she is not wearing heels.. so I suppose that's ok and most practical battle gear ever.

And oh:

Not to mention how many here were so happy to get a flirty version of teen Hinata:

Suddenly they grew standards.
Its funny that all the examples you gave are literally adults... and no, people under the age of 18 are unable to lawfully be married, read the laws.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its funny that all the examples you gave are literally adults... and no, people under the age of 18 are unable to lawfully be married, read the laws.
Context, Mr. Not all. And they have their own kid models too and they are being sold to kids as heroes to model themselves after. And it must be clear what stripping really is. Because you cannot call someone as one on the basis of their shoes. It's really middle age thinking to label people like that because some of the adults in heel may be involved with that kind of business you claim it belongs to that profession only. Shoes with heels are worn by all kind of people in many regular normal positions and professions.

And clearly your laws are not able to keep up. Way to insert fingers in ear and go la la la in face of the article which points at the issue.

Last edited:
Kin
13💸
Kumi
14💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why you looking soo deep into it? Its not even ca----!!!

Ot: Look up Sasha Grey and forgot about the artwork. Its just kids trying to looking more mature seeing how they feel like ninja!

NinjutsuSen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In one piece manga Nami only used to wear Bikini and No one has any problem with the manga but Sarada's sexualization is a problem because first she's a kid other thing is that Kishimoto's Sarada's dressing sense and Behaviour is more appropriate for Story and this manga doesn't have that thing.Sarada is a cute but curious kid in Kishimoto's style but in the manga she's a overconfident *****.
The difference here is that Nami is/was 18 while Sarads is still
13 and looks "sluttier" while wearing a bikini in an anime playing on the sea isn't that unusual. Or would you say to the girls on the beaches wearing bikinis that they're looking like sluts?

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clothes she's wearing are okay. It is totally fine for a girl of any age to use those clothes.

The real problem here is Ikemoto's portrayal and depiction of Sarada's character. He portrays Sarada as the flirty type of character, along with the poses he draws her in and flirty-ish lines, whereas Kishimoto's Sarada was never that type of character. And to me, that is not okay.

Sarada was the only character that completely changed in the hands of Ikemoto and Ukyo, design and character wise. Both Boruto and Mitsuki remained the same characters they always have been ever since the very beginning. That's not Sarada's case, she received a complete "remake" by them, both her design and personality changed from the original character created by Kishimoto.

But I guess there's nothing we can do at this point. If anything, it'll just get worse as the manga moves forward and she gets older. At this point I can totally picture future Sarada as a flirty femme fatale type of character. I don't like the idea, but it seems like this is what we're going to get from Ikemoto and Ukyo.

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The clothes she's wearing are okay. It is totally fine for a girl of any age to use those clothes.

The real problem here is Ikemoto's portrayal and depiction of Sarada's character. He portrays Sarada as the flirty type of character, along with the poses he draws her in and flirty-ish lines, whereas Kishimoto's Sarada was never that type of character. And to me, that is not okay.

Sarada was the only character that completely changed in the hands of Ikemoto and Ukyo, design and character wise. Both Boruto and Mitsuki remained the same characters they always have been ever since the very beginning. That's not Sarada's case, she received a complete "remake" by them, both her design and personality changed from the original character created by Kishimoto.

But I guess there's nothing we can do at this point. If anything, it'll just get worse as the manga moves forward and she gets older. At this point I can totally picture future Sarada as a flirty femme fatale type of character. I don't like the idea, but it seems like this is what we're going to get from Ikemoto and Ukyo.
Uh no, my daughter will NOT wear clothes like sarada does in the manga until shes 18 and thus lawfully able to have sexual intercourse. The clothes sarada is wearing is lewd, there is no doubt about it. No one is complaining about her personality, her personality is fine as is. Its the fact that you can literally see full on ass if she turns 1 degree forward thats the problem here... shes too young to wear that stuff.

glenwo2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada and the other young girls are clearly been sexualized and this is wrong on many levels. Not only does it support pedo tendencies it also makes children into sexual objects. The last time I pointed this out on another forum I was bashed. Apparently some people really like sexually depicted girls.
Apparently some people take things way too seriously.

It's stupid how they have her and others dressed but there's nothing you can do about it except not read it. Meanwhile, others(like me) who look past this crap and focus on the actual goddamn story, are enjoying it for what it is.

Remember, Rohan, that in Japan, they have a vending machine that gives used panties....yes. USED PANTIES from, allegedly, school girls. I about fell down when I first read about that.

People in Japan in general are far more perverse than us here in the States.