Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm refusing to this point of release chapter 19 to acknowledge the manga as a serious spin off, instead i will acknowledge it as a fanmade expression and thus will only consider the anime as a actual serious spinoff series. The depiction of Sarada has gotten a bit too far, the beginning art image we always get in every release for this chapter was a bit too inappropriate for Sarada, and the class rep's characters. Having them both drawn in such a obvious lewd expression or otherwise adult like sickens me. To believe that Naruto, a show i grew up watching, has ended up going this low as supporting this kind of depiction honestly makes me lose hope but thankfully the people who are in charge of the anime know the correct way to depict children in the show, the kishimoto way.

This chapter the class rep isn't just a normal shy kid, she was depicted as wanting Boruto so seriously and bluntly that it made me sick, no kid should be talking that bluntly about another kid in that sort of way. It is clear as day the class rep is another Mei terumi character or soon to be, but that would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that shes a kid still.

I continue to read and yet another display of Sarada, wearing and proudly drawn to display a literally 1 centimeter away from the ass skirt, standing in a awkward, obvious ''look at me'' pose - disgusting. Sarada in the anime doesn't act like this nor wouldn't be caught dead wearing such a thing.

You must be registered for see images

In the page above you can clearly see how shes standing, who in the world stands like that. Only mentally disabled people would stand like that if they had broken bones, please someone tell me why anyone would stand like that. It is literally just a excuse to show off her clothing to the reader, stupid, disgusting.

Am i overreacting, reading too much into the drawn expression of the manga or am i right here that the girls in the manga are a bit over sexualized?

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just stop reading and let the new generation have their time.

Nothing is wrong with what she is wearing. It is your gaze, hence, it is you that is the problem. In universe, it is okay with what she is wearing. Stop trying to implement your standards to another universe.

Sarada is an independent, strong, autonomous individual.

Btw, she is not a kid. She is like 13. Since when is 13 a kid? You are the problem. Let her fly like a hawk. Be there when she makes mistakes. Applaud her when she makes achievements.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is not new to Japanese Manga/Anime culture. Also, I think Ike is modernizing their look to fit the current era.

And she is standing like that because she has a skirt on.

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As much as I like this manga I must agree this is wrong in so many ways. I don't like it but I love the story so I'm not gonna stop reading.

At least the animation is not cringy.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm refusing to this point of release chapter 19 to acknowledge the manga as a serious spin off, instead i will acknowledge it as a fanmade expression and thus will only consider the anime as a actual serious spinoff series. The depiction of Sarada has gotten a bit too far, the beginning art image we always get in every release for this chapter was a bit too inappropriate for Sarada, and the class rep's characters. Having them both drawn in such a obvious lewd expression or otherwise adult like sickens me. To believe that Naruto, a show i grew up watching, has ended up going this low as supporting this kind of depiction honestly makes me lose hope but thankfully the people who are in charge of the anime know the correct way to depict children in the show, the kishimoto way.

This chapter the class rep isn't just a normal shy kid, she was depicted as wanting Boruto so seriously and bluntly that it made me sick, no kid should be talking that bluntly about another kid in that sort of way. It is clear as day the class rep is another Mei terumi character or soon to be, but that would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that shes a kid still.

I continue to read and yet another display of Sarada, wearing and proudly drawn to display a literally 1 centimeter away from the ass skirt, standing in a awkward, obvious ''look at me'' pose - disgusting. Sarada in the anime doesn't act like this nor wouldn't be caught dead wearing such a thing.

You must be registered for see images

In the page above you can clearly see how shes standing, who in the world stands like that. Only mentally disabled people would stand like that if they had broken bones, please someone tell me why anyone would stand like that. It is literally just a excuse to show off her clothing to the reader, stupid, disgusting.

Am i overreacting, reading too much into the drawn expression of the manga or am i right here that the girls in the manga are a bit over sexualized?
It's not even the grown women. It's SPECIFICALLY the kids. The grown women wear longer skirts, or show some cleavage, at most, which grown women do, all the time.

For some VERY STRANGE reason the mangaka has decided to corrupt the franchise, and ruin a really good thing...with sexual perversions. I just don't get it....

Boruto was suppose to be about the plot, action, etc...not some SHOW N TELL, and promoting sexuality. Cause that's what it looks like to me. The anime and the manga...just a bunch of show n tell. However, the anime will certainly design their clothes appropriately...so, I guess this is it.

I noticed the lesbian vibe in the cover art too, very suggestive. And it's clear as day light that Ikemoto has no respect for children, it shows in the way he dresses little girls.

Honestly, at this point, I don't know how to feel. He ruined a good thing, all cause of kishimoto letting him have all the control with the manga. His mind is too corrupt...

Ikemoto is secretly a pervert.

go back to disney dude cuz this is to modern for to handle
Ikemoto isn't selling good material, he's selling ***, and using the naruto franchise as his ploy.Disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's the point of complaining about the design when the Anime are clearly going to fix some issues to refine the art when it'll eventually adapted....

Knowing that, I don't care about the visual in the slightest, it doesn't change my perspective with the manga. People should prioritize the writing and the plot over art smh

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's the point of complaining about the design when the Anime are clearly going to fix some issues to refine the art when it'll eventually adapted....

Knowing that, I don't care about the visual in the slightest, it doesn't change my perspective with the manga. People should prioritize the writing and the plot over art smh
So **** the artists? thats rude.

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are funny. You created the thread that's specifically targeting the artist and then someone says to ignore the at and you think it rude to the artist?
I mean, i'd say ignoring art is probably worse than giving it legitimate criticism. Because then if you giving it a opinion you care i'd say a bit more than others who do ignore it so ideally that's why i said it was rude, because then if you ignore the art you don't care for it but if you give it some criticism you care for it a little bit more.

My goal was to target the art not the artist btw.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada and the other young girls are clearly been sexualized and this is wrong on many levels. Not only does it support pedo tendencies it also makes children into sexual objects. The last time I pointed this out on another forum I was bashed. Apparently some people really like sexually depicted girls.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just stop reading and let the new generation have their time.

Nothing is wrong with what she is wearing. It is your gaze, hence, it is you that is the problem. In universe, it is okay with what she is wearing. Stop trying to implement your standards to another universe.

Sarada is an independent, strong, autonomous individual.

Btw, she is not a kid. She is like 13. Since when is 13 a kid? You are the problem. Let her fly like a hawk. Be there when she makes mistakes. Applaud her when she makes achievements.
What planet are we living on...

Yeah Right, you seem very over protective when it comes to 12 year old girls wearing mini skirts.I'm not sure why...

And I'm not sure why you think 13 isn't considered a kid...it ain't an adult, either.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What kind of logic is this?

It shouldn't be happening AT ALL, because people read the manga.So what you're saying is incredibly incoherent and a poor excuse.

You mean to tell me you don't mind reading a manga pushing a pedophile agenda?

You'll notice the jealous folk hate the fact that people give this particular subject undivided attention and say things like "it's not a big deal"...they hate the fact that people are genuinely concerned about this topic, and this topic takes away attention FROM THEM, self-entitled narcissists.You have people out there like that.

So jealous, because people care more about this topic than them, they who love to be the center of attention. So incredibly selfish...and people full of self-desires are more inclined to commit/encourage child abuse.

If you don't care, stay off the topic, cause it isn't about you. You obviously aren't considerate of the sanctity of a child, and you obviously don't know what over-exposure of one can LEAD TO.Even DRAWING characters that are kids in miniskirts pushes an agenda.It's perverted, and it takes away from the manga's essence.He has a corrupt mind, and he's perverted.Those of you who don't realize this, are simply oblivious...and should never have children.

Last edited:

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What planet are we living on...

Yeah Right, you seem very over protective when it comes to 12 year old girls wearing mini skirts.I'm not sure why...

And I'm not sure why you think 13 isn't considered a kid...it ain't an adult, either.
Appearence standards have changed. Boruto isn’t classic Japan anymore like Naruto was. The demographic is teens. It’s you guys that outgrown this manga.

Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What kind of logic is this?

It shouldn't be happening AT ALL, because people read the manga.So what you're saying is incredibly incoherent and a poor excuse.

You mean to tell me you don't mind reading a manga pushing a pedophile agenda?

You'll notice the jealous folk hate the fact that people give this particular subject undivided attention and say things like "it's not a big deal"...they hate the fact that people are genuinely concerned about this topic, and this topic takes away attention FROM THEM, self-entitled narcissists.You have people out there like that.

So jealous cause people care more about this topic than them, they who love to be center of attention.

If you don't care, stay off the topic, cause it isn't about you. You obviously aren't considerate of the sanctity of a child, and you obviously don't know what over-exposure of one can LEAD TO.Even DRAWING characters that are kids in miniskirts pushes an agenda.It's perverted, and it takes away from the manga's essence.He has a corrupt mind, and he's perverted.Those of you who don't realize this, are simply oblivious...and should never have children.
Show me proof and studies that prove your point. You are just being so emotional.

I’m starting to think you guys are just jealous that another person has created something great, but like crabs, you have to keep another man down.