In the Training Field...

Toad Sage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* Shaun Uriame appears unepectedly* "what are you doing reading make-out paradise
Kaeru:*Shocked* What the f-- *He falls off the tree stump*
Thanks a lot! Jeez, can't a guy get some alone time around here? Plus, Master Jiraiya, My Idol, worked on this for a long time and I think it should be appreciated for it's great sense of story and characters. It's truly a work of art.

Anbu578

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kaeru:*Shocked* What the f-- *He falls off the tree stump*
Thanks a lot! Jeez, can't a guy get some alone time around here? Plus, Master Jiraiya, My Idol, worked on this for a long time and I think it should be appreciated for it's great sense of story and characters. It's truly a work of art.
* Well somebody should show some respect but i'll let you slide kid anyway what are you doing out here?

Toad Sage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i'm not sure because i was seperated from my family when i was 5
Kaeru: Hey, me too. When Master Jiraiya was on his final mission to the Rain Village he stopped by a town and found that it was deserted. Expect for me whom which he had Fukasaku bring me to Mt.Myoboku up until I was three, then I was raised by the Konha nurses. Now, well I'm here...that is why I feel it is my destiny to become the next Toad Sage.