Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dat face doe.

So... tell me what you know of the Black Market in the Real World. Its strengths, weaknesses, users, and why you want to learn about it.

:| :sweat:

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I heard you can buy illegal Penguin things in the black market like pink cats.

You must be registered for see images

No more pink cats. D:

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving at the field, Carl hastily concentrates his solo chakra within his right arm. Extending it forward, with his palm facing all these seperate individuals, he releases a ball of pure soloage. The ball makes impact with the scrubs in no time, completely erradicating their existance. Carl then clears his throat, "I don't want no scrub, no"

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving at the field, Carl hastily concentrates his solo chakra within his right arm. Extending it forward, with his palm facing all these seperate individuals, he releases a ball of pure soloage. The ball makes impact with the scrubs in no time, completely erradicating their existance. Carl then clears his throat, "I don't want no scrub, no"
I am afraid I have a few issues with your move. Quoted.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For a moment there, I read it as something else... (I guess that's what you meant anyway. Not all are boys in this thread who posted U_U)

*waits for Sensei to answer* >_>"
*waits for sensei with you*

MALCOLM YOU FILTHY CASUAL REPLY TO TRAINING PLS

I heard you can buy illegal Penguin things in the black market like pink cats.

You must be registered for see images

No more pink cats. D:
HE KNOWS TOO MUCH, SIC' EM, BOYSSSSS
Black market is created by shape manipulating the user's emo chakra, to form a depressive and sad market full of objects used for cutting oneself, right senpai?
Good. Someone with sense. Now, I want you to take this piece of paper and turn it into a counterfeit bill with the blood and tears of your enemies.

You both are noobs.

#tfti.

STAP0H LEAVIG ME OUT SOUJI&TENZO
<3

I am afraid I have a few issues with your move. Quoted.
*battle checked*

~Declined, DNR~

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am afraid I have a problem with you, take this outside in the woods, let me get my shotgun.
I would wish death upon you, but I have something special in store for you.

[video=youtube;FgsgB8qGGKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgsgB8qGGKo[/video]

SUCK ON THAT!

*waits for sensei with you*

MALCOLM YOU FILTHY CASUAL REPLY TO TRAINING PLS

HE KNOWS TOO MUCH, SIC' EM, BOYSSSSS

Good. Someone with sense. Now, I want you to take this piece of paper and turn it into a counterfeit bill with the blood and tears of your enemies.

<3

*battle checked*

~Declined, DNR~
Thank you sensei.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dat face doe.

So... tell me what you know of the Black Market in the Real World. Its strengths, weaknesses, users, and why you want to learn about it.

:| :sweat:
Black Market strengths include getting stuff you can't normally attain from a capitalistic world and then pimpin' out.
Weaknesses include rich, corporate white guys.
Users? Everyone around you that doesn't say they don't.

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Black Market strengths include getting stuff you can't normally attain from a capitalistic world and then pimpin' out.
Weaknesses include rich, corporate white guys.
Users? Everyone around you that doesn't say they don't.
‡ Test Passed ‡
Overall the moves used in this test are par for this test, you showed a very good level of skill in elemental techniques and presented a above average level of tactics. Congrats!
:coffee: