In pursuit of a DREAMWORLD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys ever wondered about the nature of the Eternal Genjutsu? I want to be in that world to see for myself.

So let's start with Obito's motive. The main goal of Obito is to cast an Eternal Genjutsu over the entire world, to make a dreamland for everyone.

You must be registered for see images

Now honestly, how do you think that it is possible?

I mean doesn't it sounds like too idealistic? Now let us come straight to the point...

Now to straighten things up, let us take two arbitrary characters from the Narutoverse. Let us see... Umm.... Naruto and Obito.

What do you think Obito wants most? I think Obito wants to live together with Kakashi, Rin and Sensei in a world where Rin is alive and want to start his life anew. He wants to live in a world where those countless sacrifices were not being made.

And as for Naruto, he wants to be the greatest Hokage in the village so that everyone stops disrespecting him and takes him in like someone important and also wants to be together with TEAM 7.

Now, let us take into consideration a certain character who is integral to both of their lives. This person is none other than Kakashi. Now Kakashi in Obito's dream is the young Kakashi. And Kakashi in Naruto's dream is Kakashi Sensei. Obviously the two are not the same.

Now if every individuals dream is to be realised in this dream world, so many similar cases would take place. Ultimately the whole system would end up in a chaos.

So it can be said creating a DREAM WORLD even under genjutsu for anyone is IMPOSSIBLE,both logically and theoretically.It is possible to create a dream world for those who share the same desire.As individual's desires are not same,such world does not exist even in a genjutsu.

But what if there exists more world than one? To be precise,an individual DREAM WORLD for every individual on this earth.

Now if that's the case then we will be facing an interesting PARADOX. Let's take an unfortunate individual character who knows the existence of multiple WORLD/UNIVERSE (in this case they are the same; LETS NOT WORRY ABOUT TERMINOLOGY HERE). In this case... Let's see... It's ME. Now there arises a case, in this world I am happy. And at the same time in someone other's world, I am sad. Now this will lead me to question a fundamental question about myself,"WHICH ME IS THE REAL ONE?? AM I HAPPY OR AM I SAD?? OR EVEN THESE ME IS NOT THE REAL ME??" It will lead me to question my very existence.

Now if we approach in this way, the ME who is happy right now, will he care about what happens to the ME of the other world? All that matters to me now is that I am happy. And all that matters to the ME of the other world is that he is not happy. Will he worry about the other ME of this world? I think it is the basic of human nature, that PARADOX is invalid here.

Now what's the role of Obito here? I think that the KAMUI serves the very purpose of GATEWAY between those MULTIPLE WORLDS. Isn't it a bit strange that, after his transformation he hasn't shown his Kamui lately. I believe he is preserving it for this very purpose.

In eternal genjutsu there will be multiple worlds separated from each other but is connected (overlapped) to a single World/Dimension, that is Obito's Kamui dimension. I think this would be overall scenario of the PROJECT TSUKINOME.

Now, there arises some question, was all these necessary? And if necessary then what is the purpose of linking them with Kamui links. Wouldn't it be better to let them alone?

Now an answer to this questions can be given in following manner. It was necessary in a way that there is no hope left for the mankind. There is just too much sacrifices. A world based on other's sacrifice is not at all wanted. Obito wants to destroy this very way of pathetic existence and to recreate everything anew. Now in these new Worlds only the one who share the same desire/ideals will be happy. There would still be others in the individual WORLD who may be are not happy. I believe Obito's role is of the DIVINE MODERATOR to ensure things will never go that out of hand as it has now in the present world..

Thank you for the read.....

Last edited:

The Alchemist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn that shit was long, lol! The dream world would never work because its one persons dream. Essentially it's mental enslavement so I want no part of that.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see what you mean. It is very conflicted and creates a paradox that is essentially unexplainable. But given the parameters of the "plan" I thought it was a given that since it is cast upon everyone and everyone would have different dreams (since they are different people with different thoughts) they would be in separate "verses" that are attributed to their idealistic world.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always just imagined that everybody has their own seperate world where their dreams can come true. And honestly, I don't see Obito once he has the Tsuki no me being a dictator. The only crimes he's done so far were only to create this good cause (in his eyes) once he has the jutsu active and he's with Rin and Kakashi and his sensei again why would he go and do evil? Madara obviously would but Obito seems like someone whose goals and schemes would end there.

And thus I see no problem with the dreamworld. Or at least, why Naruto and crew hasn't even questioned it to find out what the jutsu entails and what exactly they're trying to stop. Why are they fighting for a war-torn world where little oprhans can go unnoticed and little girls can die through war? These are issues i'd like to see addressed before everyone just determines that Obito's genjutsu is evil.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now that was a very interesting subject you brought up. I'm glad you analyzed it from so many different perspectives. However, I have some questions. Let's say that what you say is true about Kamui and it does work like a gateway. How exactly would it work in practise?:eww: I know that it's too complicated but I just couldn't help but wonder.

By the way, without knowing it, your theory answers to one of my biggest questions=D All this time I was wondering why Obito didn't leave Madara to become the jinchuuriki instead of him. At first I thought that he only wanted to have full control of the situation since he couldn't trust Madara. But after reading your theory I realised that there is more practical reason. If Madara was to become the jin, he would only be able to cast the infinitive tsukuyomi in such a way that only he would be happy, or at least those who are like him, something which goes against Obito's wish which is to be everyone's happiness:hint:

Excellent theory indeed:win: I'm glad that you let me know and I'm happy that you're back at writting theories. Keep them coming and always inform me=D=D=D

P.S rep from me=D

Last edited:

Sherlock.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Obito is supposed to play the divine moderator.... He is supposed to be unaffected by Genjutsu.... And that makes Tsuki No Mei useless for him as a person.... Obito will know his life is not real the whole time.... Its same like in case of drug addicts.... When they are on drugs.... They are in their own world.... When they are not on drugs.... They are back to reality.... The only difference here is that Obito is trying to drag others with him as well.... Sry if I sounded rude cause I know Obito is your fav character.... But Tsuki No Mei is an excuse Obito is using to run away from reality.... =D =D

PTran5

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are issues i'd like to see addressed before everyone just determines that Obito's genjutsu is evil.
The Mooneye's plan is not evil, rather it is unrealistic. The whole Genjutsu itself is a lie and the question is - can people find true happiness in a fake world where everything they ever dreamt exists in that world? Would they even be aware that they're in a fake world? Because even if they don't, they probably will realise their world is an illusion since everything is too perfect.

Reactions: KayaUzumaki
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Obito is supposed to play the divine moderator.... He is supposed to be unaffected by Genjutsu.... And that makes Tsuki No Mei useless for him as a person.... Obito will know his life is not real the whole time.... Its same like in case of drug addicts.... When they are on drugs.... They are in their own world.... When they are not on drugs.... They are back to reality.... The only difference here is that Obito is trying to drag others with him as well.... Sry if I sounded rude cause I know Obito is your fav character.... But Tsuki No Mei is an excuse Obito is using to run away from reality.... =D =D
I have considered it too. But as you can see he is not only doing it for himself. From the very beginning he has abandoned everything for this. He will create a world where Rin is alive and in that world there would be a Obito too. And if he has to take the path of the GOD he will have to pay the price too. And I think he is prepared for it.

Sherlock.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have considered it too. But as you can see he is not only doing it for himself. From the very beginning he has abandoned everything for this. He will create a world where Rin is alive and in that world there would be a Obito too. And if he has to take the path of the GOD he will have to pay the price too. And I think he is prepared for it.
But it makes no sense.... He will simply create an illusion of himself with Rin and others in the world.... Just tell me this.... Can a man ever be happy if he knows what he's seeing is a lie created by himself..?? I think no.... It's useless.... A lie.... A mere escape attempt.... And Obito will drag others in it so that he gets a false sense of satisfaction about him not being the only one in a Genjutsu.... Its not a path of a GOD but a mere HUMAN who is trying to ESCAPE his past....

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But it makes no sense.... He will simply create an illusion of himself with Rin and others in the world.... Just tell me this.... Can a man ever be happy if he knows what he's seeing is a lie created by himself.... I think no.... So it's useless.... A lie.... A mere escape attempt.... And Obito will drag others in it so that he gets a false sense of satisfaction about him not being the only one in a Genjutsu.... Its not a path of a GOD but a mere HUMAN who is trying to ESCAPE his past....
Now tell me one thing, the way Obito is living now, is it really how a human lives? He don't have to eat. He has become totally isolated. He even now is not hesitated to hurt the ones who were most dear to him. Tell me which earthly pleasure is he enjoying right now? He is just barely alive and the only thing is in his mind right now is his goal. Though I till doubt whether projecttsukinome is his real goal or not?

Sherlock.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now tell me one thing, the way Obito is living now, is it really how a human lives? He don't have to eat. He has become totally isolated. He even now is not hesitated to hurt the ones who were most dear to him. Tell me which earthly pleasure is he enjoying right now? He is just barely alive and the only thing is in his mind right now is his goal. Though I till doubt whether projecttsukinome is his real goal or not?
He's more like a mutant if not like a normal human.... But then what..?? And if he isn't enjoying any earthly pleasures.... It's his fault.... He could have gone back to Konoha.... Eating Delicious Food is not the only earthly pleasure.... He could have gone back to Konoha and been with Kakashi and friends..... Heck he could have even become Hokage and then using his position of Hokage could have tried to bring peace to the world....

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's more like a mutant if not like a normal human.... But then what..?? And if he isn't enjoying any earthly pleasures.... It's his fault.... He could have gone back to Konoha.... Eating Delicious Food is not the only earthly pleasure.... He could have gone back to Konoha and been with Kakashi and friends..... Heck he could have even become Hokage and then using his position of Hokage could have tried to bring peace to the world....
He could do that yeah, but for some reasons it seems he prefers his ideals even more than anything in earth, even more than his life.

Reactions: Sherlock.

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it would've been pretty nifty if somebody from the Alliance was seduced into the idea of this plan and betrayed their allies to convert over. Right now it just seems like Obito and Madara are the only ones supporting it while everybody else that hears about it immediately rejects it O_O

Eh I don't think him not using Kamui is really him saving it up. Kishi's probably just showing off his newborn techniques instead ;P but that doesn't mean Kamui can't be the link to all the imaginary worlds he's trying to create. I guess the real question for me is whether he cares about how people actually live their dreams. Let's say Madara always dreamed of eternal combat in war, would Obito stop him? Or just let him continue his desires? Would he care about the "virtual"
lives?

P.S. your sig of masked obito really does scream "divine moderator" at me for some reason >_> dat mask of power...

Although I also think it's scary because no matter who's in control, they have an eternity to change their mind and make everything hell if they wanted it o_O