Aponi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YEP.. ANYBODY ELSE HAVE IN-LAW(S) THEY JUST WANT TO SHANK IN THE F*CKING EYE?!?!? I believe that whole little saying about " You marry your spouses family" should be optional.

Josh

Legendary
Kin
891💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You thought your mom was bad, now you have theirs too! xd Just kidding. Some in-laws are freaking awesome. (I don't have any myself... yet ;) )

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,434💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You thought your mom was bad, now you have theirs too! xd Just kidding. Some in-laws are freaking awesome. (I don't have any myself... yet ;) )
You didn't mention all that odd assortment called cousins. Around here sometimes we get a whole village when it comes to in laws.. with their petty politics and idiocities.

Aponi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You didn't mention all that odd assortment called cousins. Around here sometimes we get a whole village when it comes to in laws.. with their petty politics and idiocities.
Same here. everyone tagged along, we can't go see his brother w/out having to see the rest of the family bc they all live w/in 10 feet of each other.

Josh

Legendary
Kin
891💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, maybe that's why my gf would rather come to me because I have very few close relatives and they are spread out across the country! ;)
Same here. everyone tagged along, we can't go see his brother w/out having to see the rest of the family bc they all live w/in 10 feet of each other.
@_@ Maybe one day they'll accept you!