In his death, did Madara regret manipulating Obito?

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao you’re literally disregarding the fact that Madara was looking for suitable eyes when he tried to persuade Sasuke to join him. By Sasuke dying that was by all means a waste of good eyes. And like I said, Madara didn’t really hate Sasuke, he was more toward impartial to him and everyone else.

Also what are you talking about survivor, that made no sense. You’re making it seem like Madara planned for Sasuke to be a survivor of the Uchiha massacre. Lmfao stop and Obito was still alive at that time too, which really throws a wrench into that logic.

Hashirama merely speculated, nothing on Madara’s part affirms to that suspicion.

Those aren’t sad eyes, they’re literally no different from the eyes he displayed here:
You must be registered for see images

And this was his face on the page right before the one I posted above:
You must be registered for see images
He’s just listening as Hagoromo instructed him to, like I’d said.

And like I said, Sasuke still wanted to kill Madara just as much as he wanted to kill Obito after they’d defeated him. Lol
I love how you disregard the fact that Madara said such a pity, while saying the MOST heartbreaking things he heard from Hashirama while sacrificing the LAST Uchiha per say, since Obito was going to die anyway.
Madara himself said to Tobirama he was nurturing new eyes. Referring to whole Sasukes persona.
Do not forget that Madara could've tried to convince much more powerful people. Yet he only did with Sasuke out of family respect. Deal with it. Uchiha blood is important for him since his whole family including Izuna fought for its dignity and survival.
In fact Madara thought that IT was going to save the Uchiha Clan.
Sasuke may not care enough, but you are totally wrong about Madara being bloodlusted or impartial towards him.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love how you disregard the fact that Madara said such a pity, while saying the MOST heartbreaking things he heard from Hashirama while sacrificing the LAST Uchiha per say, since Obito was going to die anyway.
Madara himself said to Tobirama he was nurturing new eyes. Referring to whole Sasukes persona.
Do not forget that Madara could've tried to convince much more powerful people. Yet he only did with Sasuke out of family respect. Deal with it. Uchiha blood is important for him since his whole family including Izuna fought for its dignity and survival.
In fact Madara thought that IT was going to save the Uchiha Clan.
Sasuke may not care enough, but you are totally wrong about Madara being bloodlusted or impartial towards him.
Fail on all accounts, I love how you constantly disregard the actual events that transpired which is exactly how I described them. Those words meant that no bond (in this instance their clan) would prevent him from obtaining his dream. Nothing more, nothing less.
By all means, Sasuke is Madara’s child considering Madara’s teachings led to Sasuke obtaining the EMS, which Madara constantly talked about throughout their encounters. Lol

Madara said that he himself was nurturing new eyes, he was talking about his own Rinnegan, not Sasuke lmfao. It was still possible for the allied faction to take Madara’s Rinnegan from Obito, which is why Madara stated that he didn’t know which side they would end up on. To add to that, Madara wouldn’t have been surprised to see Sasuke have the Rinnegan if he knew Sasuke would obtain them. Deal with it, you’ve taken enough Ls today as is.

Madara didn’t need anything else from anyone else, he needed those with powerful doujutsu and only Sasuke And Obito offered that to him. In fact, after Kakashi erased part of the Gedo’s arm, Madara commented on the fact that “someone still [had] a good eye on their side”. Lmfao another L for you.

BTW, who was stronger than Sasuke that Madara could’ve tried to persuade? Riddle me that lol.

Madara didn’t care to save the Uchiha clan, in fact they already turned on him before in his past life. Face the facts, Madara told Sasuke that he was thinking about taking his eyes, Madara decided to let him slide and pursue the Bijuu first. He got his eye back, captured the bijuu, wrecked Tobirama and slayed Sasuke and mocked Sasuke as he walked off.

Madara wasn’t bloodlusted, he didn’t even really kill one person since he started to battle Naruto. Obito was the one that killed majority of everyone since then. Like I said, Madara was impartial toward everyone. He didn’t hate them anywhere near as much as they hated him. He was even casually chatting with Tobirama and didn’t kill him. You haven’t been right since you made this thread lol.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fail on all accounts, I love how you constantly disregard the actual events that transpired which is exactly how I described them. Those words meant that no bond (in this instance their clan) would prevent him from obtaining his dream. Nothing more, nothing less.
By all means, Sasuke is Madara’s child considering Madara’s teachings led to Sasuke obtaining the EMS, which Madara constantly talked about throughout their encounters. Lol

Madara said that he himself was nurturing new eyes, he was talking about his own Rinnegan, not Sasuke lmfao. It was still possible for the allied faction to take Madara’s Rinnegan from Obito, which is why Madara stated that he didn’t know which side they would end up on. To add to that, Madara wouldn’t have been surprised to see Sasuke have the Rinnegan if he knew Sasuke would obtain them. Deal with it, you’ve taken enough Ls today as is.

Madara didn’t need anything else from anyone else, he needed those with powerfumangajutsu and only Sasuke And Obito offered that to him. In fact, after Kakashi erased part of the Gedo’s arm, Madara commented on the fact that “someone still [had] a good eye on their side”. Lmfao another L for you.

BTW, who was stronger than Sasuke that Madara could’ve tried to persuade? Riddle me that lol.

Madara didn’t care to save the Uchiha clan, in fact they already turned on him before in his past life. Face the facts, Madara told Sasuke that he was thinking about taking his eyes, Madara decided to let him slide and pursue the Bijuu first. He got his eye back, captured the bijuu, wrecked Tobirama and slayed Sasuke and mocked Sasuke as he walked off.

Madara wasn’t bloodlusted, he didn’t even really kill one person since he started to battle Naruto. Obito was the one that killed majority of everyone since then. Like I said, Madara was impartial toward everyone. He didn’t hate them anywhere near as much as they hated him. He was even casually chatting with Tobirama and didn’t kill him. You haven’t been right since you made this thread lol.
Not even the most precious bond. Those words meant a lot to him and Madara wouldnt waste it in a nobody.
He was talking about new eyes and didnt know what side they would end up on. Re read the manga.
Exactly. He didnt need anything from no one. Hence why asking Sasuke to join its relevant. Proof: he didnt even touch Sasukes eyes after he was on the ground. Even still needing one eye. L for ya.
Casually chatting? He humilliated Tobirama and with classy behaviour told him how much of a shwred man he was.
Go re read the manga. Madara did everything out of deep emotions. You are confusing a stern face with stern heart.
Madara clearly still desired acceptance from the long lost love and respect of his clan. In that moment embodied in Sasuke. But if that didnt happen he would kill them without mercy.
Madara is that deep. You are forgiven if you dont understand.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not even the most precious bond. Those words meant a lot to him and Madara wouldnt waste it in a nobody.
He was talking about new eyes and didnt know what side they would end up on. Re read the manga.
Exactly. He didnt need anything from no one. Hence why asking Sasuke to join its relevant. Proof: he didnt even touch Sasukes eyes after he was on the ground. Even still needing one eye. L for ya.
Casually chatting? He humilliated Tobirama and with classy behaviour told him how much of a shwred man he was.
Go re read the manga. Madara did everything out of deep emotions. You are confusing a stern face with stern heart.
Madara clearly still desired acceptance from the long lost love and respect of his clan. In that moment embodied in Sasuke.
Madara is that deep. You are forgiven if you dont understand.
Lmfao another onslaught failures smh.
Madara clearly did waste those words on a nobody. GG
I literally said that he only needed those with good doujutsu. GG
He literally told Sasuke, “Maybe I could take your eyes until I get my Rinnegan back”. Madara had gotten one of his Rinnegan back at that point and thusly didn’t need Sasuke’s sharingan, and went after his other one. GG
He was causally chatting with Tobirama after wrecking him, like I said. GG
You’ve been wrong about absolutely everything from the start lmfao.

Madara literally tells Sasuke “...or you could join me since we are survivors of the Uchiha.” Sasuke responded and Madara then stated, “Either way, you don’t have much time left.” That means that regardless of what Sasuke chose, he was going to betray him just as he was going to betray Obito. Your lack of knowledge is forgiven and With this, I serve you another slew of Ls. GG

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a doubt I have: do yoy think he regretted doing all of those evil acts with Obito?
I guess that probably. He was one of the last Uchiha just like Sasuke- someone that Madara seemed to like.
And I also felt that Madara had a somewhat twisted father-son relationship with him.
What do you think?
No he didn't, Madara never regretted his actions. Whatever he did, he did for Obito's benefit in his eyes.

The reason he was more lenient or different towards Sasuke was because he looked like Izuna. You could say he saw his brother in him and wanted to help him. Sasuke in one way was the last anchor between Madara heading fully towards his goal. He was probably testing his own resolve when he engaged with Sasuke. After he made his mind up he ended up soloing him with his own Sword.

I think you're right on the father son relafionship. Madara was trying to teach Sasuke the reality of life but he did the same with Obito, albeit through different means.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Never had time??? Lol
He spent like months with Obito. While with Sasuke minutes XD
But Sasuke almost never scratched Obito in the fight. I dont know how Sasuke was more powerful before Rikudou power up.
Is it safe to say he still had plans for the Uchiha Clan survivors? He seemed really warmed towards Sasuke.
I think he had all of these big ideas in his head and he didn't think much about the little things.
Sasuke could have been a partner, but Obito was his pet.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe if Sasuke had fallen down that hole Madara would have treated him the same, I think he just needed someone to help him at that point.
But when he saw Sasuke he didn't need him the same way.
Nope hahah Thats actually when it gets more strange (and no I dont think its bad writing): Madara couldve been nicer when he ressurected to Obito and yet he didnt hesitate to mock him while in the Kamui dimension.
I honestly cant picture him being that ill mannered to Sasuke.
Why Madara was more classy towards a brat that wanted to kill him and not even bought the IT plan? Worst bought the idea of freaking Tobirama?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope hahah Thats actually when it gets more strange (and no I dont think its bad writing): Madara couldve been nicer when he ressurected to Obito and yet he didnt hesitate to mock him while in the Kamui dimension.
Why Madara was more classy towards a brat that wanted to kill him and not even bought the IT plan? Worst bought the idea of freaking Tobirama?
Humans are complicated creatures. We don't make sense.

Reactions: UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Smh, still holding onto that false mindset after being proven wrong consistently. Tsk tsk.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
False mindset on what?
It's canon that Madara was more willing to treat better Sasuke than Obito. Be it because he reminded him of Izuna or becuase Madara wanted that way.
Lmfao as if I didn’t just debunk that earlier. ??‍♂ Delusional.
Scroll up and re-read or don’t. It’s there for all to see.

And also you need to re-read the manga, Madara wasn’t mean to Obito at first. Obito talked shit to Madara about knowing that the latter still needed Obito to sacrifice himself in order to resurrect him with Rinne-tensei. From there he went on to betray Madara by becoming the Juubi Jin And then tried to kill himself (Via rinne-tensei) to prevent Madara from being resurrected. Madara then tried to rekindle their relationship by attempting to re-indoctrinate Obito into believing that he was “Madara”. After that failed, Madara decided to finally destroy Obito’s will by telling him the truth behind it all.

All of your Madara X Sasuke relationship nonsense is nothing more than a delusion that you can’t seem to let go of regardless of how many times I own you on this topic.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao as if I didn’t just debunk that earlier. ??‍♂ Delusional.
Scroll up and re-read or don’t. It’s there for all to see.

And also you need to re-read the manga, Madara wasn’t mean to Obito at first. Obito talked shit to Madara about knowing that the latter still needed Obito to sacrifice himself in order to resurrect him with Rinne-tensei. From there he went on to betray Madara by becoming the Juubi Jin And then tried to kill himself (Via rinne-tensei) to prevent Madara from being resurrected. Madara then tried to rekindle their relationship by attempting to re-indoctrinate Obito into believing that he was “Madara”. After that failed, Madara decided to finally destroy Obito’s will by telling him the truth behind it all.

All of your Madara X Sasuke relationship nonsense is nothing more than a delusion that you can’t seem to let go of regardless of how many times I own you on this topic.
Ok colleague.
If you think that Madara was obligated to offer Sasuke a side on his team.
And that he shared his best friend word with him. Because Sasuke is a vermin to him then ok.
It's crystal clear that Sasuke reminded him of Izuna or his clan memories. He wouldnt waste his time with life advice on someone he doesnt care. Even if he is interested in some powers.

You clearly think that Madara is some Dragon Ball character that only cares about manipulating and boxing.
This is far from truth.
Bye.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok colleague.
If you think that Madara was obligated to offer Sasuke a side on his team.
And that he shared his best friend word with him. Because Sasuke is a vermin to him then ok.
It's crystal clear that Sasuke reminded him of Izuna or his clan memories. He wouldnt waste his time with life advice on someone he doesnt care. Even if he is interested in some powers.

You clearly think that Madara is some Dragon Ball character that only cares about manipulating and boxing.
This is far from truth.
Bye.
You’re clearly willfully ignorant and missed all but one point that I’d made. Yikes lmfao, GG tho

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You’re clearly willfully ignorant and missed all but one point that I’d made. Yikes lmfao, GG tho
Madara cared about Sasuke even willing to grt rid of him. Is that your point? Oh well I addressed it several times. And whatever that makes you sleep at night.
Keep calm and know that Madara had family respect for Sasuke.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara cared about Sasuke even willing to grt rid of him. Is that your point? Oh well I addressed it several times. And whatever that makes you sleep at night.
Keep calm and know that Madara had family respect for Sasuke.
Yikes, still at loss, huh? The only point that you seemed to have understood was the fact that Madara said Hashirama’s words to Sasuke and meant nothing by it. Especially since he was partially to Tobirama. But I guess I was wrong about you understanding even that much.

Keep calm and know that you’ll never be right regardless of how much you try and persuade yourself of otherwise. You tried tho, gg.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yikes, still at loss, huh? The only point that you seemed to have understood was the fact that Madara said Hashirama’s words to Sasuke and meant nothing by it. Especially since he was partially to Tobirama. But I guess I was wrong about you understanding even that much.

Keep calm and know that you’ll never be right regardless of how much you try and persuade yourself of otherwise. You tried tho, gg.
Gg huh? Such a childish slang. Pft.
Madara is a person that has deep feelings towards Uchiha. Specially the last one.
Otherwise you know nothing about Madara character.
Bye.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gg huh? Such a childish slang. Pft.
Madara is a person that has deep feelings towards Uchiha. Specially the last one.
Otherwise you know nothing about Madara character.
Bye.
Was that supposed to hurt? If so then...ouch? ?
Like I said before, Madara only had use for those with Uchiha doujutsu and Uchiha kekkei genkai. Sasuke fits that demographic. That’s all there is to it, oh and Madara was technically the last Uchiha at that point. ? GG
Clearly you don’t know anything about Madara or the Uchiha in general.

That was like your 4th time saying bye, iirc. Do keep quiet this time. GG

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was that supposed to hurt? If so then...ouch? ?
Like I said before, Madara only had use for those with Uchiha doujutsu and Uchiha kekkei genkai. Sasuke fits that demographic. That’s all there is to it, oh and Madara was technically the last Uchiha at that point. ? GG
Clearly you don’t know anything about Madara or the Uchiha in general.

That was like your 4th time saying bye, iirc. Do keep quiet this time. GG
So you think Madara is plain without feelings, huh?
ok. Keep with the childish thinking.

Reactions: salamander uchiha