Impure World Resurrection?

SageRinnegan

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
according to everyone on this forum, edo summons are supposed to have an unlimited amount of chakra. however, something about that doesnt sit right exactly.
Think about this. if edo's had unlimited chakra, then they could make any technique of theirs as large or as small as they wanted, or just spam it, dbz style :cool:. also, the allied shinobi forces would have been tossed about like mincemeat within about five minutes. resurrected people like madara or nagato could technically just spam their techniques, where nagato could make chibaku tenseis the size of the moon with ease, or madara tossing around a couple dozen meteors for fun.
iws has plenty of perks already, but i dont think edo;s have unlimited chakra. otherwise they could fight on planetary scales if they wanted to...
it would also kind of make the so6p irrelevant

Last edited:

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It was never said that Edo have unlimited chakra, and im pretty sure that at some point (although id have to go back throughout the entire war arc to prove this) that an edo DID begin to wear down from chakra. They just cant die.

My question is, if Edo are still limited by their chakra; if they "die" do they get it all back?

Genduko

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
They do but they don't They still have certain drawbacks from using jutsus like how Itachi still bleeds from his eye every time he does MG and they are still left weaken after they use a large scale jutsu but they just regain there power quite quickly its still realistic if you use your massive Mega bomb No jutsu just like in real life and in edo summon form they will be left tired after using it and left open to attacks the difference is that there chakcra comes back quicker and they cant be killed in edo form but they still can be attacked and sealed that is why the edo summons are treating it like a normal battle and not just going all crazy kamikaze pilot like and madra uchia was and is incredibly powerful it would be a long time before he will start to tire out especially with the 1st infused within his dna

Last edited:

fayt666

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i forget where i seen it but i think he mistaken when kabuto said to madara that using the resurrection thing uses no risks so he can keep them all he wanted. thus unlimited charkra is mistaken mistake from kabuto not using hardly any if not none. and think thats when madara kinda got pissed thinkin kabuto becoming more powerful can over through madara.

521 page 2