Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi, I represent Ishida, a pathetic 2-man social whose main purpose is espionage, espionage, espionage and other certain whatnots. Ever since our multi-SOTW award winning scumbag, YaminoSoul died of severe food poisoning, things have been quite hard for us, the chores have quadrupled in number and the wolves haven't stopped sacking our garbage cans... and we were also molested by our Uncle Jerry.

Anyways, now, to discuss the matter at hand, Bibi's slaves and the Squatala Organization.

Yes, we have received reliable words from a reliable number of reliable sources reliably, that both organizations are soon going to indulge themselves in a merciless bloody war that'll scour the forums to its furthest reach and change the fate of this once pure land.

Of course, we have no idea of knowing where, when or how.. So we can officially declare ourselves...f*cked.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL, if you joinn Squalata! you can be sure you won't be ******U_U
we will protect you, it is our duty to protect member's of our group who ask for it.U_U

as the other and only member of ishida, i suggest we gather all the innocent nb villagers and haul ass.
lol:d

1) if you join Squalata! we will be sure to protect you, and your services would be appreciated, but if you just decide to remain neutrall, we won't attack you.

Last edited:

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LOL, if you joinn Squalata! you can be sure you won't be ******U_U
we will protect you, it is our duty to protect member's of our group who ask for it.U_U

lol:d

1) if you join Squalata! we will be sure to protect you, and your services would be appreciated, but if you just decide to remain neutrall, we won't attack you.
Appreciate your utmost concern, but we'll respectfully... decline and just remain neutral... and stay f*cked.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok:D we won't attack you as we have no provocation, will not try to harm you(unless you decide to join BiBi and her slaves) in which case you will be destroyedU_U

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And I suggest we say "F*ck the villagers!" and then haul ass.
Hmm, all valid ideas. BUT! I may have a better soultion to our problems: I suggest since we're spies right? We sabotage Bibi's private lounge and graffitti "Squatala for life!" on the left wall, while on the other hand, we steal TOBI's precious cookies and hide them in Hellsbadass' boxer drawers. Then we slowly seclude ourselves and haul ass.

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm, all valid ideas. BUT! I may have a better soultion to our problems: I suggest since we're spies right? We sabotage Bibi's private lounge and graffitti "Squatala for life!" on the left wall, while on the other hand, we steal TOBI's precious cookies and hide them in Hellsbadass' boxer drawers. Then we slowly seclude ourselves and haul ass.
WTF?! How the hell is that gonna solve our problems?

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WTF?! How the hell is that gonna solve our problems?
Think about it! If they kill each other now... there wouldn't be any more members left by then! At this point, we'd have solved the 'saving the villagers' part cause heck, there won't be ANYMORE villagers left by the end of the pointless war!

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think about it! If they kill each other now... there wouldn't be any more members left by then! At this point, we'd have solved the 'saving the villagers' part cause heck, there won't be ANYMORE villagers left by the end of the pointless war!
this war is kind of like the american civil war, where the north yankees(Squalata!) fought against the south confederates(BiBi/BiBi's Slaves) which was about the north guys not liking how the south guys supported slavery, and in the end, the yankees won, just like how Squalata! will win in the end.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol, you mean those fake ones which you are holding?
i noticed how you said "these" as in the ones you have and not "those" ones which would from your point of veiw be oursXD