Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yo so tell me what you know about natural energy and sm altogether...
From my understanding, natural energy is energy that exists outside living beings, so in the air/nature so-to-speak. It is the main component that allows you to access sage mode. Sage Mode is a state in which most of your attributes (strength, speed, sensing, etc) are empowered to some extent. The main method to access Sage Mode is by not moving (I don't know for how long) while concentrating on taming natural energy into your body while carefully balancing it with your physical and spiritual energy. By doing so, you then gain access to Sage Mode. Too little natural energy and it might not work, too much and you might turn to stone. When sage mode is successfully entered, the user gain certain physical attributes akin to the type of animal the Sage Mode revolves around. So if it's snake sage mode, you might get snake-like pupils among other things.

What I am uncertain of is if we gain extra chakra into our chakra reserve when entering sage mode, or if we're simply replacing a % of our chakra with sage mode = maintaining the same amount of chakra as before sage mode is entered.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
So basically you'll always keep your same reserves, just shifting some of those reserves and making it senjutsu. So if you have 1000 chakra overall. If you make 20% into senjutsu, your main will go down to 800 while your senjutsu will go to 200. Then if you were to somehow gain another 10% from your reserves (800 - 80) you'll get 80 to your senjutsu that's taken away from the 800 main.

Idk if i explained that good enough lol

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So basically you'll always keep your same reserves, just shifting some of those reserves and making it senjutsu. So if you have 1000 chakra overall. If you make 20% into senjutsu, your main will go down to 800 while your senjutsu will go to 200. Then if you were to somehow gain another 10% from your reserves (800 - 80) you'll get 80 to your senjutsu that's taken away from the 800 main.

Idk if i explained that good enough lol
I get it now, and I understood what you wrote. Don't worry about it hehe.

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok. *reverse summons us to the cave*

Meditate and begin to bring in natural energy. Make sure to retain it at a perfect ratio so you don't die!!!
Now sitting cross-legged and eyes closed I begin with deep, calm breaths to relax. Firstly, I make sure to be well-aware of my own flow of chakra and chakra reserve. After that, I divert my attention to the world outside of my body and allow my five senses to absorb all information they can receive of my surrounding. Lighting, humidity, the flow of air and whatever sound it makes if it moves through walls or any vegetation, if there's any within this cave.

Most of my time is spent trying to perceive the natural energy out there. This is when my breathing ceases to be as forceful as it used to be a the start. At some point, I eventually manage to perceive the natural energy that exists in my environment and so I move on to the first steps of taming it, making it my own.

I control a good chunk of my chakra reserve and slowly but surely release it out of my body. Keeping in mind the amount released, I then try connecting with the closest bits of natural energy I could grasp in my surroundings. Slowly taming and gathering it into my chakra system, I keep the flow of natural energy gather in my system until I feel it equaling the amount of chakra I've initially released to the outside. At the same time as this was happening, I was making sure to keep my physical and spiritual energy balanced, eventually also having the natural energy I've absorbed balance with the physical and spiritual energy as well.

That felt somewhat like spinning multiple plates at once, but it felt refreshing and different. I open my eyes.

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whew looks like you've reached an imperfect sage mode. Tell me the new physical attributes that comes along with this? And what are your new boosts? Post the technique
My physical apparition changes, I get scales, horns and brilles that protect me against flash bombs and genjutsu cast through eye contact. As for boosts, damage dealt from my ninjutsu and taijutsu is increased by +20 up to S rank. I become resistant to damage reducing it by 20 damage point as long as my mode is active. Reflexes are increased and I gain chakra sensing (movement speed x2, tracking/reaction speed x4) . Finally, releasing yourself from genjutsu becomes 1 rank easier.

Questions:

- When they talk about releasing yourself from genjutsu in the description do they mean the "Kai" technique thingy? Or are they including all full body surge techniques. So basically a Nagashi which is A rank would release me from an A ranked genjutsu?

- Does the act of entering sage mode in and of itself allow you to escape a genjutsu since you're basically getting foreign chakra into yourself? Ex: I get caught in an illusion, I stay still to enter sage mode, once I enter sage mode I am free from the illusion.

( Fukanzen Hebi Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Snake Sage Mode
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 20 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 20 damage from all techniques for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Swore i replied. Yikes. Sorry tsuk.

( Senpō: Muki Tensei ) - Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique allows the user to control things that have no life functions by gifting them with some of their own life force, allowing the user to freely manipulate the substance according to their will. The extent of the user's control goes beyond normal manipulation through chakra, meaning that even drastic alterations to the immediate environment can occur both suddenly and unexpectedly, making attacks using this method extremely difficult to avoid. Intense heat such as that produced by the flames of Amaterasu can counter the effects of this technique, causing affected inorganic materials to revert to their previous state.
Note: Effects of the technique last two turns and can only be used while on Snake Sage Mode.

This a super versatile technique. Tell me what you think of it and how'd you use it..

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Swore i replied. Yikes. Sorry tsuk.

( Senpō: Muki Tensei ) - Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique allows the user to control things that have no life functions by gifting them with some of their own life force, allowing the user to freely manipulate the substance according to their will. The extent of the user's control goes beyond normal manipulation through chakra, meaning that even drastic alterations to the immediate environment can occur both suddenly and unexpectedly, making attacks using this method extremely difficult to avoid. Intense heat such as that produced by the flames of Amaterasu can counter the effects of this technique, causing affected inorganic materials to revert to their previous state.
Note: Effects of the technique last two turns and can only be used while on Snake Sage Mode.

This a super versatile technique. Tell me what you think of it and how'd you use it..
It's cool dude, ty for training me :p

This jutsu seem to grant free manipulation of nature itself in a freeform-like fashion. So we can still use it for example to form spikes from ground, walls or water, but that would make it too similar to some water or earth techniques. It could be used to turn a cave into a deadly maw that crushes things inside it, or it can be used on constructs or walls to have them move and endanger the opponent. Many other ways to use it too, we can reshape the controlled environment into surreal shapes. I think this technique is nice if you want to defend (in the form of evasion) while attacking at the same time by making your natural surrounding reshape in a way to help you avoid an incoming harmful attack while also have the natural surrounding turn against the opponent in a harmful way (crushing them, etc).

The effect of this jutsu lasts for two turn, so I'm unsure if we can continuously control things we've gifted out life force to while performing other techniques. If we can, then it's another bonus in the form of time frame efficiency. If not, then it's still a nice evasive + offensive technique to maintain the upper hand and you can pretty much use it however you want.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Pretty good analysis. And the lasts two turns means that you can continuously manipulate the terrain for two turns straight if you keep focus on it. If you move on to a new technique, this one would stop being manipulated.

Reactions: Tsuki