Im wondering.. HOW old is oonoki really?

Kin
15๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
13๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was wondering this because i was re-reading the manga chapters and when i came at the chapter "Uchiha Madara" madara said to oonoki that he told him before that oonoki was below him. And in the second panel (flashback) you see Madara infront of oonoki (slightly old) & akatsutchi??? (not even aged) where akatuchi says: "But Hashirama-sama said.." where Madara reply's "Dont you ever name that shinobi around me"

Now if im correct Madara lived 100 years ago? so does that mean oonoki is older than that?

Kin
15๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
13๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Oh muu, haha i swore it was Akatsuchi because i thought it resembled him. (but found it really strange)
Thats pretty sick for such an old dude to be that powerfull. It kept spooking in my head because clearly oonoki is the only living person around that Madara knows and the biggest threat to himself.

HokagePein

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Wat i dont get is , Oonoki is definitely older i believe then the 3rd but when the 3rd fought orochimaru they were like omg his stamina is shot and he cant do this and cant do that but oonoki seems to have more stamina then the current 5 kage and is fukin owninggggg it uppp on point as of right now. I dunno but 3rd hokage is definitley senju so to me his stamina shouldve been off the roof considering hes younger then the tsuchikage