I'm thinking about starting to watch one peice but is it worth it?

Piku akoto

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Episode 1. You cannot appreciate a story if you don't start at the beginning.

You should watch it. If half of NB think it's superior to Naruto then you should listen to their opinion.
Ok i will but i have another question. My little sister is starting to show an intrest in anime she is 9 is one peice apropriate for her? Violence is ok she watches alll those crazy cop dramas. But what im worried about is sexual content things like nudity and pervy stuff is there any of that in one peice?

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
304๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
If you really don't care where you want to start, then I'd suggest either the Arlong or Arabasta arcs. Arlong is earlier in, plus it's got some pretty epic fights and a nice storyline to it. Arabasta also has some pretty epic fights also and lots of lulz. If you really do care about consistency though go for the first episode, and you can wonder who the fat woman is. :p

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok i will but i have another question. My little sister is starting to show an intrest in anime she is 9 is one peice apropriate for her? Violence is ok she watches alll those crazy cop dramas. But what im worried about is sexual content things like nudity and pervy stuff is there any of that in one peice?
Eh, this is why I hate double standards. Violence is okay but perversion isn't? It's a real double standard, but that's besides the point.

You shouldn't worry about the sexual content. It's much much later in the series, and the graphics are kid-friendly enough to not make the sexual connotations mean a thing.

Piku akoto

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Eh, this is why I hate double standards. Violence is okay but perversion isn't? It's a real double standard, but that's besides the point.

You shouldn't worry about the sexual content. It's much much later in the series, and the graphics are kid-friendly enough to not make the sexual connotations mean a thing.
It's my parents she is mature enough but they made her quit watching dragon ball because of the first episode had goku swiming naked.Thank you and the trailer in the other thread really made up my mind im definetly gonna start watching it.Thank you for all your answers.

Jupiter

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
One Piece > all other animes I've watched until know which includes Naruto
Does this answer your question? :p

Just bite through the first few episodes and you'll love it and I also recommend watching the episodes instead of reading them

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's my parents she is mature enough but they made her quit watching dragon ball because of the first episode had goku swiming naked.Thank you and the trailer in the other thread really made up my mind im definetly gonna start watching it.Thank you for all your answers.
There's Nami fanservice at Thriller Bark and the seventh movie, but aside from that she should be fine ;)

Plus, its not like there's anything graffic or so, and they are scenes which you can actually skip without affecting the plot much ;) Glad you decided it to watch it and entered here with an open mind, I'll rep you later! :D

Reactions: Dominate