Trait Points
0⚔️
Shoot man, I've always liked sasuke and minato. They are my
top 2, but because of the naruto tcg and recent events im
finding myself liking hashirama more lol

has anyone else found them self jumping on the ban
wagon for hashirama, or any other character for that
manner??
Nope. I like Hashirama, and think he's amazing, but I'm not really a fanboy for him. I think I jumped on the bandwagon for Minato though. I played with him in Naruto UN:3 and LOVED his FTG. The speed was amazing, also! And Itachi was a favorite of mine before I knew he had good intentions. Which is odd for me, I don't usually like people who are villians. :D

sabbyxx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ughghghghg. Sasuke fan-boys make me sick. But no it is not weird to like the 1st now that we are getting a better look at how amazing he was.

Chaos.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well to tell y the truth i once become from a sasuke fan to Minato fan(dont imagine me to be some crazy one though)but then as the story continued i found out that i am a fan of a lot of characters in narutoworld,so i looked things more logicaly than telling "Minato is owning all " and stuff like that.Now(and from always i think though)i know i cant say that.Everyone got their weeknesses and their powerfull moments.(although i still got as favourite Minato in Naruto storm 2 xd)

zabuzamistboy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. I like Hashirama, and think he's amazing, but I'm not really a fanboy for him. I think I jumped on the bandwagon for Minato though. I played with him in Naruto UN:3 and LOVED his FTG. The speed was amazing, also! And Itachi was a favorite of mine before I knew he had good intentions. Which is odd for me, I don't usually like people who are villians. :D
Yeah, Minato is pretty cool. And I love villians, there always extra cool
and try to f sh!t up lmao

Ughghghghg. Sasuke fan-boys make me sick. But no it is not weird to like the 1st now that we are getting a better look at how amazing he was.
And that's not far, you don't even know me. But I do have to say, most fan-boys of any character are over biased and make discussions and debates almost impossible. Try to get to know me, I might be that first sasuke fan-boy that doesn't make you sick lol

raga

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't jump the bandwagon. My favorite chars are the same even after 5 years. They include Naruto (duh), Sasuke (duh), Kakashi, Itachi etc. Not Minato though.

Fanboy is a term used to refer to a fan without rational thinking. You would be a fan.

zabuzamistboy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once a Sasuke fanboy always a Sasuke fanboy. I don't jump on bandwagons they are the worst kind of fans.
Well, I was a sasuke fan since he was introduced in
the anime and manga..
Its just lately I'm finding myself liking Hashirama
a lot too. lol

I didn't jump the bandwagon. My favorite chars are the same even after 5 years. They include Naruto (duh), Sasuke (duh), Kakashi, Itachi etc. Not Minato though.

Fanboy is a term used to refer to a fan without rational thinking. You would be a fan.
well that's good that your loyal, and thank you for the compliment :D
+rep to you sir :)

Sasuk3Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My Preferences Haven't Changed From The First Episode Of The Series; Sasuke Has And Will Always Be My Favorite Character; That's Not To Say That Hashirama Isn't Incredibly Powerful, He Is. However, There Are Plenty Of Powerful Characters Within The Series, So In My Book, Just Stick The One You've Liked So Far - No Ones Stopping You From Liking Other Characters Though, Nor Should You Let Anyone Stop You From Doing So.

As Raga Pointed Out, Fanboys/Girls Are Those Who Don't Think Rationally About Their Character, Simply Because They Feel That He/She Is The Best (i.e. Gaara Is The Strongest Shinobi In The Entire Series). As Long As You Can Clearly Assess Your Favorite Character's Strengths And Weaknesses, And Avoid Making Them Seem More Powerful Than They Actually Are, You Won't/Shouldn't Be Labelled A 'Fanboy'.

EliteKakashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been a Kakashi fan from my first day of seeing Naruto several years back. I've always liked Hashirama, though, because he was an early example of the uchiha isn't almighty and unstoppable. They can be put in their place just as easily as anyone else, as Hashirama showed by taking out their greatest member.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shoot man, I've always liked sasuke and minato. They are my
top 2, but because of the naruto tcg and recent events im
finding myself liking hashirama more lol

has anyone else found them self jumping on the ban
wagon for hashirama, or any other character for that
manner??
No.

Jumping on the ban wagon just because they're the "strongest" is Kinda stupid if you ask me..

I like Neji/Hintata and Lee the Most, I like the byakugan and Lee works his Ass off.

I dislike Both naruto and Sasuke.

zabuzamistboy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No.

Jumping on the ban wagon just because they're the "strongest" is Kinda stupid if you ask me..

I like Neji/Hintata and Lee the Most, I like the byakugan and Lee works his Ass off.

I dislike Both naruto and Sasuke.
If you would have read it more carefully you would also
known that I found myself liking him because of the tcg
also, not because he's an op character. And as far as
the recent events in I'm not liking him because his moves
are super strong, but because the style and the art work
for his techs captivated me :p