MikuChan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
listen ppl im not emo im just a crybaby. ask JESSiiCORE, shes emo but not the F*** me! anyone thinking im emo should go and die! cuz im really sick of this EMO shit! so stopp calling me emo and stop thinking im emo! all i am is: im a noobish lil girl! nothing else!U_U thx for understanding! oh and btw.: i hate u SABRINA!U_U

MentalJerk

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
listen ppl im not emo im just a crybaby. ask JESSiiCORE, shes emo but not the F*** me! anyone thinking im emo should go and die! cuz im really sick of this EMO shit! so stopp calling me emo and stop thinking im emo! all i am is: im a noobish lil girl! nothing else!U_U thx for understanding! oh and btw.: i hate u SABRINA!U_U
Grow Up! -__-

MikuChan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oo a girls fight, I like that kind of fights, it gives me entertainment

and I thoughts girls grow up faster than men >_>
-_______________- u like the fight between me and my sis? then u tell me to grow up? oh boy....i need a therapist....

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I don't give a f* if you are Emo or not, honestly i couldn't care less^^

2. If you say you are not Emo, that's enough for me, Saku is not Emo.

3. What will you prove this way? With leaving? Only that some silly people's acting and words really found their target.

So, leave if you want for a while, just don't let other people get pleasure from your departure. Cause this is what you do^^ you give them satisfaction this way.
And for me this is the wrong thing to do, but i will respect your choice of course and i will be here for eth you need. :hug:

MikuChan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I don't give a f* if you are Emo or not, honestly i couldn't care less^^

2. If you say you are not Emo, that's enough for me, Saku is not Emo.

3. What will you prove this way? With leaving? Only that some silly people's acting and words really found their target.

So, leave if you want for a while, just don't let other people get pleasure of your departure. Cause this is what you do^^ you give them satisfaction this way.
And for me this is the wrong thing to do, but i will respect your choice of course and i will be here for eth you need. :hug:
sry u still dont get it but u mustnt....

Status
Not open for further replies.