I'm in need of a battle.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nods head

He would first activate sharingan(copy wheel). I then preform handsigns for Katon: Hosenka No Jutsu(Fire Release: Mystical Phoenix Technique). It races after you fast but getting slower. He would then jump into a tree. He makes a few shadow clones. A shadow clone attakcs you using Katon: Gokakyu No Jutsu(Fire Release: Grand Fireball Technique).

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He appears behind you. He takes out a seal. He puts it on ur neck. It seals all ur chakra up and shows the eight prong seal.

He then jumps back. Using his sharingan he copies your last water jutsu hitting you full on. He then uses Kato: Gatonkyu no jutsu burning you servely. He then draws a sword and uses chidori nagashi after throwing u in a river. Then traps you in tsykoyomi.

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
He appears behind you. He takes out a seal. He puts it on ur neck. It seals all ur chakra up and shows the eight prong seal.

He then jumps back. Using his sharingan he copies your last water jutsu hitting you full on. He then uses Kato: Gatonkyu no jutsu burning you servely. He then draws a sword and uses chidori nagashi after throwing u in a river. Then traps you in tsykoyomi.
One element right
You used 3 here

Let Ino argue her own arguement, man >.<
You dont know about it..
Please..

Last edited:

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
oh plz when u try and hit me with the seal u hit (Genjutsu:Kahen Tonsou)-Illusion Technique:Flower Petal Escape. I appear in the air and makes kage bunshin no jutsu for 3 clones and one of them uses shinrashin no jutsu - Mind derangement technique so ur held still

yea and u used lightning.....and ur element is fire....so....

Last edited:

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Shintouei no Jutsu)-Mind Reflection Jutsu
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:N/A
Description:This is an advanced form of mind destruction jutsu were the opponenet is so confused they aim there attacks at them self.
Note:Lasts for only 2 turns.Only Yamanaka Clan can use this jutsu

now ur sword does nothing and u cant control it....

I use:

Suiton Shokusho Rendan Kyouran (Eight tentacles barrage fury)