BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There will be a 15 minute flashback of rin with flawless animation, telling us the story about obito liking her again, then there will be 5 minutes of guy vs madara in terrible animation. There will be a new ending with with a song about how few ****s sp gives about the anime.

Complex

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There will be a 15 minute flashback of rin with flawless animation, telling us the story about obito liking her again, then there will be 5 minutes of guy vs madara in terrible animation. There will be a new ending with with a song about how few ****s sp gives about the anime.
10/10 prediction, I'm with this guy

animals74

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what blazerelease said is 2 true, just like the fillers of off scene fuu vs hidan and kakazu with 20mins of neji and boring chunin arc crap

Omar19992010

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The guy that animated Madara vs Hashirama in episode 368 is animating this episode and IMO that fight had some good animation but judging by the preview the animation isn't all that good but then again the preview was two weeks ago so they could have improved the animation.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The guy that animated Madara vs Hashirama in episode 368 is animating this episode and IMO that fight had some good animation but judging by the preview the animation isn't all that good but then again the preview was two weeks ago so they could have improved the animation.
Do they do that? If so then I have hope