shmanton

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok this is me saying sorry to all of those people in the past that have said that karin was an uzamaki for having red hair, and i said quite agressivly sometimes that she wasn't an uzamaki for having red hair and that not all people with red hair are uzamaki's...

as stated in the last manga by kabuto, yeah they do... =/

so yeah, i think more people can admit to being wrong lol

obv without evidence which we have only just had given to us there was no reason not to argue.

but i felt like i needed to say sorry lol

=]

RiaValkyre

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok this is me saying sorry to all of those people in the past that have said that karin was an uzamaki for having red hair, and i said quite agressivly sometimes that she wasn't an uzamaki for having red hair and that not all people with red hair are uzamaki's...

as stated in the last manga by kabuto, yeah they do... =/

so yeah, i think more people can admit to being wrong lol

obv without evidence which we have only just had given to us there was no reason not to argue.

but i felt like i needed to say sorry lol

=]
LOL actually that was what i thought for first: "ahh these guys here say it just by mind that she is an Uzumaki, chhh, whatever" THEN I read this.... and:
"No way :D Who said this? He/She was damn right. What a coincidence :D"

So you were that one :D Nice

Necron

Legendary
Kin
116๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
you did have a point... Gaara for example is not Uzumaki...

Thing is, Karin had more hints than just her hair... Her personality was very similar to Kuchina and Naruto too...

-She was over-reacting
-over emotional
-Loosing her cool easyly
-Her obsession with Sasuke kinda reminded Naruto's with Sakura...
-She was playing tough at times, but in truth she was not...
-mispronouncing words (I don't know if it was on purpose, but I remember hearing her saying something mispronounced at least once...)

it was much more that just her hair... U_U

Last edited: