Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i thought you said you didn't care about what ppl on this site said or think o_O? Also, is that you?
no, i dont care about what ppl like u have to say;)
however, i do value the comments from PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY LOOK AT THE WORK AND WRITE PROPER CNC'S THAT ACTUALLY HELP. But there are too many noobs like you who just flame my threads with useless sh*t;)

to tell you the truth, i only post like 25% of my work here. only the stuff i rly want opinions on.

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Personally I don't like the first or second. >.> Personal reasons since I don't like real life people in signatures. Also the 3rd is the best since it's so, iunno... Creative, for lack of a better word... I love the way you made it look like it's mysterious or the unknown. The colors rock and the way it looks like it's blasting away totally makes me love it more. The text stuff you got at the bottom left is pretty cool, but I can have it without it. Really good job and I'm glad you made that. :D

Transparent

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no, i dont care about what ppl like u have to say;)
however, i do value the comments from PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY LOOK AT THE WORK AND WRITE PROPER CNC'S THAT ACTUALLY HELP. But there are too many noobs like you who just flame my threads with useless sh*t;)

to tell you the truth, i only post like 25% of my work here. only the stuff i rly want opinions on.
oh no u do care, u're such a childish person. I'm pretty sure u don't have any real life friends do u?:p why do u even bother being a douchebag anyways? ppl don't like you when u make a fool of yourself like this. Many ppl can vouche on that.

also, u didn't answer my question :cool:

NarutoGoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oh no u do care, u're such a childish person. I'm pretty sure u don't have any real life friends do u?:p why do u even bother being a douchebag anyways? ppl don't like you when u make a fool of yourself like this. Many ppl can vouche on that.

also, u didn't answer my question :cool:
haha, your funny:p
i have a life. im not childish, and most importantly, im not a douchebag;)

The only reason you feel that way is because i piss you off with my cnc's. Unlike other people here, i put a lot of thought into a cnc when i write it. Im doing it for YOU.

NarutoGoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Personally I don't like the first or second. >.> Personal reasons since I don't like real life people in signatures. Also the 3rd is the best since it's so, iunno... Creative, for lack of a better word... I love the way you made it look like it's mysterious or the unknown. The colors rock and the way it looks like it's blasting away totally makes me love it more. The text stuff you got at the bottom left is pretty cool, but I can have it without it. Really good job and I'm glad you made that. :D
thanks man. and personally, i prefer rel life stuff though =/
whatever, thanks for the comments^^

Pesh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i tried a couple tags, all kind of similar. which 1 do u guys like?

You must be registered for see images

personally, the second is my favorite
Personally,I really dislike the 1st one cuz theres so much empty space and the render doesnt fit at all, however I like the 2nd and the 3rd but I dislike the text :/
On the second one just the text on the shirt could do better, as for the third, you must remove it.

NarutoGoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Personally,I really dislike the 1st one cuz theres so much empty space and the render doesnt fit at all, however I like the 2nd and the 3rd but I dislike the text :/
On the second one just the text on the shirt could do better, as for the third, you must remove it.
yeah, i wasnt creaive at all with that text:eek:
as far as the render, i put it in at the end =/ i wanted to add depth, vuz without it, it was flat...

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, based on your attitude lately i didn't really coin you as the type of person to support TWLOHA, but oh well, as for the CnC, they look attractive, but thats about it, if TWLOHA is the subject matter, i don't see any relevance in the rest of the sig...