mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where I grew up there were tons of deer. I've seen a deer that got hit by a tractor trailer that was spread over like a quarter mile of road. The one I hit just coughed up a massive loogie on my windshield when I hit it and it flew over my car. Luckily I hit it like 200 yards from my house and was able to go get a gun and finish it off. The neighbors loved me having a deer hanging in a tree 2 weeks before deer season started. Luckily the game warden was willing to tag it for me.

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can you believe that I hit a black bear
driving before?? lol
Damn. Poor car. My dads friends wife has hit 2 bear a moose and a deer. And those are just the ones I know of I haven't seen them in years so it could be more by now. She has like the ultimate bad luck with running stuff over. I have hit a raccoon a deer 2 cats and a porcupine that I can remember, though I used to drive drunk a lot so there might be a few others in there. I hit a couple mailboxes and a ford f350 as well. Even the ford more hit me, it was a head on battle that my pontiac sunfire lost miserably. When the car blew up a few minutes later that was pretty cool though.