I'm back to the RP for real, so fight me now!

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei R &R
No Stealing/killing
CJ/CE yes if you have
Range Mid
Terrain: battle field where naruto and pein fought :D

I'll be using
than i shall begin

-As soon as i see you i immediately perform Ram → Tiger and spit out sticky, syrupy liquid all over .... when you get caught in it and was immobilize i perform hand seals and send out fire ball toward you. burning down you
(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Syrup Capture Field
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user projects a stream of sticky, syrupy liquid which can be spit onto a surface to form an adhesive trap or onto a person to inhibit their mobility.

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally

Last edited:

~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei R &R
No Stealing/killing
CJ/CE yes if you have
Range Mid
Terrain: battle field where naruto and pein fought :D

I'll be using
than i shall begin

-As soon as i see you i immediately perform Ram → Tiger and spit out sticky, syrupy liquid all over .... when you get caught in it and was immobilize i perform hand seals and send out fire ball toward you. burning down you
(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Syrup Capture Field
Description: The user projects a stream of sticky, syrupy liquid which can be spit onto a surface to form an adhesive trap or onto a person to inhibit their mobility.

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally

Remi walks into the battlescene and at his back is his large hammer, Helm splitter:

Herumusupuritta: Helm Splitter
Type: Weapon
Range: Short to Mid
Chakra Cost: N/A (40 for the special abilities)
Damage Points: 80
Description:
A giant Hammer made of a special metal that has the ability to conduct earth chakra. The hammer itself is almost indesctrutable and is a formidable weapon. When the user channels either his earth chakra or his normal chakra, he gains acess to some unique abilities:
Abilities:
-Channeling normal chakra through it and slamming it into the ground creates an A-Rank chakra shockwave up to mid range.
-Slamming the ground with the hammer infused with doton chakra creates an B-Rank wave of earth capable of overturning the landscape up to mid range
-User can channel doton chakra into the hammer and swirl it into a circular pattern in front of him to defend against up to 1 A-Rank technique (follows elemental table)

Note: Each ability can only be used once.
Note2: User can't use lightning for 1 turn after the hammers abilities
Note3: When used to defend, user can't use earth in the same turn
Note4: If used one of the hammers abilities the user can't use any A-Rank Doton jutsus for 2 turns.
Note5: can only be wielded by The Norwegian

Remi: A ninja of the land of Kumogakure, this should be interesting.

* As I notice the sticky syrup that erupts from your mouth starts to come against me, I change the earth between us, meaning the distance from where I stand to your location, change into mud that drains up all the syrup and traps you as you blow out your fireballs. *

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

* I observe the fireball you performed, but due to my experience I know that the fire is weak and will perish before it reaches my location. *

Remi: Hahhaa, is that all?

~Anubis~

Legendary
Kin
73💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remi walks into the battlescene and at his back is his large hammer, Helm splitter:

Herumusupuritta: Helm Splitter
Type: Weapon
Range: Short to Mid
Chakra Cost: N/A (40 for the special abilities)
Damage Points: 80
Description:
A giant Hammer made of a special metal that has the ability to conduct earth chakra. The hammer itself is almost indesctrutable and is a formidable weapon. When the user channels either his earth chakra or his normal chakra, he gains acess to some unique abilities:
Abilities:
-Channeling normal chakra through it and slamming it into the ground creates an A-Rank chakra shockwave up to mid range.
-Slamming the ground with the hammer infused with doton chakra creates an B-Rank wave of earth capable of overturning the landscape up to mid range
-User can channel doton chakra into the hammer and swirl it into a circular pattern in front of him to defend against up to 1 A-Rank technique (follows elemental table)

Note: Each ability can only be used once.
Note2: User can't use lightning for 1 turn after the hammers abilities
Note3: When used to defend, user can't use earth in the same turn
Note4: If used one of the hammers abilities the user can't use any A-Rank Doton jutsus for 2 turns.
Note5: can only be wielded by The Norwegian

Remi: A ninja of the land of Kumogakure, this should be interesting.

* As I notice the sticky syrup that erupts from your mouth starts to come against me, I change the earth between us, meaning the distance from where I stand to your location, change into mud that drains up all the syrup and traps you as you blow out your fireballs. *

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

* I observe the fireball you performed, but due to my experience I know that the fire is weak and will perish before it reaches my location. *

Remi: Hahhaa, is that all?
AS soon as the swamp starts to cover the ground beneath me i performed some hand seals and manipulated the swamp below to create a pillar of earth that rises up to 10m...... allowing me to get away from the swamp.
(Doton: Biggu Tou) - Earth Style : Big Tower
Type: Defense
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The earth user perform hand signs and pull out a cylindrical tower of earth from beneath the legs of user of radius 5m and height 10m.
Note: ~Can only be used 4 times per battle.
~Can only be taught by Enzup.
now as i was at the top of the pillar...... i immediately did some hand seals and sent out a vortex of wind toward you.... following with a fire release to
create a tornado of fire engulfing you.

Futon: Kami Oroshi - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger ? Snake ? Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

(Katon: Hiendan) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
Type: Offense, Deffence
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fire Ball technique.

[Note: please vm me if i made mistake at time frame]

~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AS soon as the swamp starts to cover the ground beneath me i performed some hand seals and manipulated the swamp below to create a pillar of earth that rises up to 10m...... allowing me to get away from the swamp.
(Doton: Biggu Tou) - Earth Style : Big Tower
Type: Defense
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The earth user perform hand signs and pull out a cylindrical tower of earth from beneath the legs of user of radius 5m and height 10m.
Note: ~Can only be used 4 times per battle.
~Can only be taught by Enzup.
now as i was at the top of the pillar...... i immediately did some hand seals and sent out a vortex of wind toward you.... following with a fire release to
create a tornado of fire engulfing you.

Futon: Kami Oroshi - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger ? Snake ? Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

(Katon: Hiendan) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
Type: Offense, Deffence
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fire Ball technique.

[Note: please vm me if i made mistake at time frame]
* As you start to rise due too the pillar, I create 3 clones. Usopp, Franky and Brook. Brook gets in possition behind me, facing the other direction than me, Usopp stands to my right and Franky to my left. *

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

* As your fire/wind combo then comes towards me, Franky and Usopp gathers up each of their own wind chakra and they exhale stronger winds than yours. Their wind clashes and blows your wind back at you, only now it's alot stronger, larger and faster. *

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage x2
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Remi: How will you counter this?

*watches from behind a rock*
:b​
* Blows up the rock *

:izuna: