Illuminati in manga/anime ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 87095
  • Start date

Deleted member 87095

<div class="bbWrapper"><div style="text-align: center"><b>Found this recently from the One Piece Anime<br /> <br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div><br /> <br /> <br /> Do you think there is illuminati involved with the big series like One piece, Naruto etc?</b>&#8203;</div></div>

Deleted member 87095

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=15315554" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-15315554">Sakura Bunny said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> people need to chill with this Illuminati shit </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Do your research to get better range of knowledge bout this</div>

Victorelder2k13

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are no such thing as the illuminati in the music industry or anything they are nothing more than copy cats of the real ones like for example the Rothschilds family or David Rockefeller, ect there are 12 people but I don't fell like naming them all

Dagcy16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just to share this...
I remember that I saw it on FB, that there's is this man who spoke for his religion or group or sect or whatever (what do you call this group of "religious people" uhmm... they were like born again christian... i'm not bashing any religion, the born again christian that i mentioned here, or especially Jashinism). This man said that Naruto is Illuminati.

He pointed out Naruto's tomoe markings when he enters his Kyuubi Chakra Mode, is a Mark of the Beast (which is the 666) inverted to that position so that people would not notice. Well, that sucker dont know the culture of Japan, calling that tomoes number of the beast...

But well, I think there is a possibility..

Who knows?

Dagcy16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just to share this...
I remember that I saw it on FB, that there's is this man who spoke for his religion or group or sect or whatever (what do you call this group of "religious people" uhmm... they were like born again christian... i'm not bashing any religion, the born again christian that i mentioned here, or especially Jashinism). This man said that Naruto is Illuminati.

He pointed out Naruto's tomoe markings when he enters his Kyuubi Chakra Mode, is a Mark of the Beast (which is the 666) inverted to that position so that people would not notice. Well, that sucker dont know the culture of Japan, calling that tomoes number of the beast...

But well, I think there is a possibility..

Who knows?

Tolunay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the illuminati do exist but they probably arent called the illuminato
many of them are freemasons who are people with big companies so much money
like the rohtschild family etc.
i am not sure about anime but i am sure that there is nothing in manga

Anonn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hahaha you are such an idiot
then tell me why are there even all these pyramids with an eye with it
Why ? because it looks good, nahh

then tell me why was the symbol on the one dollar note ? for fun ?
I'm an idiot cause I don't give a F about all the illuminati BS?

lol you should stick your head out of those asses you are licking bruh.

siege

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do your research to get better range of knowledge bout this
You should do your research the illuminati was a secret group of scientists and theologians in the dark ages to hide from the church's war on science so they were vilified and made out to be some evil cult hunted down charge with heresy tortured executed after the age of Enlightenment they were no longer necessary and they could be out and open it was rumored that some of them helped start our country the only secret groups now or the super rich elite all this illuminati stuff is just too many movies on your brain and has become the boogiemen for Christians

Reactions: Tobi98

Akatsukii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hahaha you are such an idiot
then tell me why are there even all these pyramids with an eye with it
Why ? because it looks good, nahh

then tell me why was the symbol on the one dollar note ? for fun ?
That symbol is associated with the freemasons not the illuminati ._. just sayin....