Nakusu

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Be careful with lighting I can see the the the brush of lighting you did on top of his head and by orange side c4d I kinda think you blurred to much of background also if you going to blur that much make sure to kinda blur some part of render although it pretty nice you can also use lights behind the c4ds then infront of them to create the effect

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't like the way his eyes look.
If you're trying to criticize then please elaborate on this more (what design principals he can improve on, etc) otherwise... who cares lol...

---

@op This signature looks fine to me. You did a nice job with all principals. I'm going to go ahead and agree with Nakusu; be careful with the lighting; On the left and some other areas the lighting (orange and green) seems to be a little too bright for such a shallow background (try to infuse them with the bg with opacity and gradient). Knowing that, i'm liking the black/white one more.

Very nice signature and he flow/depth is awesome.

Last edited:

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you're trying to criticize then please elaborate on this more (what design principals he can improve on, etc) otherwise... who cares lol...

---

@op This signature looks fine to me. You did a nice job with all principals. I'm going to go ahead and agree with Nakusu; be careful with the lighting; On the left and some other areas the lighting (orange and green) seems to be a little too bright for such a shallow background (try to infuse them with the bg with opacity and gradient). Knowing that, i'm liking the black/white one more.

Very nice signature and he flow/depth is awesome.
Simple the eyes are the wrong colour.

Titania Erza

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great work, seems like I don't have to mention the thing about the lighting. Also it looks way too obvious that you used a stock :p the C4D doesnt blend well with the BG or you did something super weird and you made it looks like you used a stock. Using the smudge tool at the edges of the C4Ds would have helped blending the C4D into the BG.

Aømine

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you use a stock, try to blend the c4d's better. It looks like you just put it on and left it like that.
Also try to not use that bright light sources which aren't around the focal.

Keep it up.

Kyoto Samurai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great work, seems like I don't have to mention the thing about the lighting. Also it looks way too obvious that you used a stock :p the C4D doesnt blend well with the BG or you did something super weird and you made it looks like you used a stock. Using the smudge tool at the edges of the C4Ds would have helped blending the C4D into the BG.
If you use a stock, try to blend the c4d's better. It looks like you just put it on and left it like that.
Also try to not use that bright light sources which aren't around the focal.

Keep it up.
why do people think i use a stock?

this is the background i used
You must be registered for see images

and the render
You must be registered for see images