[Spoilers] (: (If you're not updated on the manga I wouldn't read this.)

MayuneSpirit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara's back!! :) :) :)

I know kinda old, but I just caught back up with the manga since I've been out of town.

Ahhhh happy...^^

Anyway, do you think he'll be stronger or weaker now?

I think stronger, since he's had to learn to fight for himself and defend himself. And what Kankuro(sp?) said, "Like he needs bodyguards." Kinda hinted that he's even stronger, at least I think so...:rolleyes:

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm not sure, i'd like to say stronger, but losing the power of a bijuu is kinda extreme. he would most likely be weaker, but hopefully he proves me wrong.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm not sure, i'd like to say stronger, but losing the power of a bijuu is kinda extreme. he would most likely be weaker, but hopefully he proves me wrong.
How does garra losing bijuu make him weaker. He never used it's chakra in a straight up fight. Against Naruto and Sasuke, those were exceptions. The bijuu never affected the way he faught or anything. Never was it stated that he uses it's chakra when he fights. Him still being able to use sand is prove that he isn't weaker.

Most likely he is more powerful since he doesn't have to worry about keeping it in check anymore. Thus giving him more time for training.

Last edited:

MayuneSpirit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How does garra loosing bijuu make him weaker. He never used it's chakra in a straight up fight. Against Naruto and Sasuke, those were exceptions. The bijuu never affected the way he faught or anything. Never was it stated that he uses it's chakra when he fights. Him still being able to ue sand is prove that he isn't weaker.
That's true, but he did use it as defense. Not on purpose, but he never had to worry about it when something came at him. The bijuu wouldn't let anything touch him. Only minor defense though, I guess you're right he did control the major defense. He'd just need to get used to fighting without an automatic shield and learn how to react.

Which is why I think he'll be even stronger. ^^

the_free

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's true, but he did use it as defense. Not on purpose, but he never had to worry about it when something came at him. The bijuu wouldn't let anything touch him. Only minor defense though, I guess you're right he did control the major defense. He'd just need to get used to fighting without an automatic shield and learn how to react.

Which is why I think he'll be even stronger. ^^
i think.
that is not bijuu.
it is his mother install him when he is born. same as shino's bug. and it is like the Kaspersky antivirus.
so he grown big boy he fully controlled his sand.
he use bijus power when fight naruto.
If you watch naruto anime [i think 229 (last episode of naruto, not shipuuden)]
gara is enough powerfull kage.

Last edited:

Koo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok, lets clarify things... the bijuu is what gave him the sand shield but thats about it... i say hes probably stronger simply because now he can get sleep... your a much sharper fighter when your well rested we have seen that he can use sand because he used it to "shake" Naruto's hand. so id say hes better over all... no auto shield... but sharper senses... and we all saw what he could do against deidara im sure hes progressed in this time... i'd think at leasts

King Enma

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm hoping that he (Garra, obviously) now controls the 3rd Kazekages iron sand, I think theres at least a 1/100 chance of this happening since in chapter 458 page 04-05 kankuro is using sasori as a puppet.

NarutoWind

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was stated by Kishimoto that he lost no abilities as far as sand. If anything, he has been training all out and using greater power than he could have previously, for the bijuu limited the amount of emotion he could use in his fight and limited his stamina. If Gaara became too weak or tired, the bijuu easily took over, which is why Gaara couldn't sleep. So you tell me if you think he is stronger or weaker? If you couldnt sleep for your life pretty much, do you think you would be stronger without it or weaker? Now Gaara is able to sleep peacefully.

kazeshini

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok, lets clarify things... the bijuu is what gave him the sand shield but thats about it... i say hes probably stronger simply because now he can get sleep... your a much sharper fighter when your well rested we have seen that he can use sand because he used it to "shake" Naruto's hand. so id say hes better over all... no auto shield... but sharper senses... and we all saw what he could do against deidara im sure hes progressed in this time... i'd think at leasts
lol i just remembered that ho couldnt sleep lol, he probly can youse the sheild but this time he would have to use his own chakra